Forum Member
✭✭✭
I hope she does:( I don't want her to leave tomorrow :cry:

Comments

• Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll survive if enough people dial the wrong number...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so.

Seems the public are hellbent on getting her out.

Despite trash like Frankie having sailed through on the public vote every week since Week 2.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I hope so, but she has been in the bottom 2 twice. It's not looking very good unless all the fans vote for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they do.

I've chucked my 36p in.
  • Options
    AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Zero chance.

Producers did everything in their power to make sure she is out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. But I want her to.
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadly no. Unless the craig vote doesn`t come out.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I have voted for her, don't want her gone yet.

Kitty fans please vote to save her!:D
  • Options
    maringarmaringar Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Red22 wrote: »
    I hope she does:( I don't want her to leave:cry:
    Well you know what to do. Please vote, I have already started texting from Ireland, tomorrow phone votes, did the same last week. Won 300 euro bet for Aaron winning Big Brother, so am flush again:D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    The producers are deliberately undermining her performances by giving her songs that don't do her justice or bring out her full potential.

Its obviously a conspiracy by the producers to enure shes in the bottom two by making sure sure her popularity doesn't increase with the public by giving her the right song choices. Tonight for example she would have stolen the show had she been able to do Born This Way.

It seemed as if the public where finally coming round to Kitty a few weeks ago but as she isn't one of the producers favored acts they've undermined and frustrated her performances.

Its going to a travesty tomorrow when a singer as individualistic and enthusiastic as Kitty goes out and a sulky teenager and one dimensional singer like Janet remains in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    She'll survive if enough people dial the wrong number...
    That's how Frankie managed to last so long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maringar wrote: »
    Well you know what to do. Please vote, I have already started texting from Ireland, tomorrow phone votes, did the same last week. Won 300 euro bet for Aaron winning Big Brother, so am flush again:D:)

Oooh lovely, thanks for voting for Kitty. :D I will vote as much as i can as well. She doesn't deserve to go, there are acts that should leave before her.
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TammyTam wrote: »
    I hope so.

Seems the public are hellbent on getting her out.

Despite trash like Frankie having sailed through on the public vote every week since Week 2.

Why is it so bad for them to vote " trash " like Frankie through but okay for you to vote Karaoke Kitty through?

Amelia is what Kitty wishes she could have been-potentially marketable with a good basic voice and young enough to do something in pop/rock.

Kitty is a mediocre singer with copycat skills who has desperately tried anfd failed to earn a living as anything EXCEPT a tribute act

Even now,her tribute act moves have carried her through. If not for "trash" like Frankie,she'd have already gone.

She will be bottom 2(again),not because the public have an agenda(though she is unlikeable and mockable),but because all the other acts are better singers and better/more talented in general,which is what most viewers vote for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cultanorak wrote: »
    The producers are deliberately undermining her performances by giving her songs that don't do her justice or bring out her full potential.

Its obviously a conspiracy by the producers to enure shes in the bottom two by making sure sure her popularity doesn't increase with the public by giving her the right song choices. Tonight for example she would have stolen the show had she been able to do Born This Way.

It seemed as if the public where finally coming round to Kitty a few weeks ago but as she isn't one of the producers favored acts they've undermined and frustrated her performances.

Its going to a travesty tomorrow when a singer as individualistic and enthusiastic as Kitty goes out and a sulky teenager and one dimensional singer like Janet remains in.
    Don't presume she is gone yet, if you really want her to stay then vote, I would love to see her performance of Born this Way, which she will do next week:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it so bad for them to vote " trash " like Frankie through but okay for you to vote Karaoke Kitty through?

It's your opinion that Kitty is "karaoke." It's PUBLIC opinion that Frankie is trash, and cannot sing, and last week proved that.

The public definitely have an agenda against Kitty. They had their minds made up from her first audition, by branding her things like "the new Katie Waissel" which had no evidence behind it whatsoever.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alicey wrote: »
    Zero chance.

Producers did everything in their power to make sure she is out.

I said the exact same thing, from her getting the death slot being stuck behind that stupid cart, the hair and the fact she had her song stolen!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's your opinion that Kitty is "karaoke." It's PUBLIC opinion that Frankie is trash, and cannot sing, and last week proved that.

The public definitely have an agenda against Kitty. They had their minds made up from her first audition, by branding her things like "the new Katie Waissel" which had no evidence behind it whatsoever.

Oh,nooo *cough* bottom2 and saved repeatedly in spite of average voice *cough* no evidence whatso*cough* attention seeking behaviour and histrionics*cough* ever ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh,nooo *cough* bottom2 and saved repeatedly in spite of average voice *cough* no evidence whatso*cough* attention seeking behaviour and histrionics*cough* ever ;)

CARVONIA!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those are all opinionated things.

Other people can actually see the world differently.

What you consider an average voice, I consider a powerful one.

What you consider attention seeking behaviour, I consider a quirky personality.

What you consider fact, I consider an opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Amelia is what Kitty wishes she could have been-potentially marketable with a good basic voice and young enough to do something in pop/rock.

Kitty is a mediocre singer with copycat skills who has desperately tried anfd failed to earn a living as anything EXCEPT a tribute act

Even now,her tribute act moves have carried her through. If not for "trash" like Frankie,she'd have already gone.

She will be bottom 2(again),not because the public have an agenda(though she is unlikeable and mockable),but because all the other acts are better singers and better/more talented in general,which is what most viewers vote for.

Why do you insist on writing the same old rubbish week in week out, from week one she is going as far as you are concerned, well she is still in the comp., and I certainly will be voting to keep her in for as long as possible.:rolleyes::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Oooh lovely, thanks for voting for Kitty. :D I will vote as much as i can as well. She doesn't deserve to go, there are acts that should leave before her.
    Thank you and no problem, maybe a few extra this week will get her through, all predictions are negative, but love proving the so called experts wrong, as well as loving Kittys' performances:D
  • Options
    CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    One word, YES. Especially when you consider the performances of Marcus, Janet and Misha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those are all opinionated things.

Other people can actually see the world differently.

What some consider an average voice, I consider a powerful one.

What you consider attention seeking behaviour, I consider a quirky personality.

What you consider fact, I consider an opinion.

Obviously.That's why you are a Karaoke Kitty fan ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope, shes a goner i think!