Options

Has it been stated somewhere officially, that an HM has a secret from all of us?

Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering if I missed something... did Emma say at the start of BB that one of the HM's knows (or is) something none of us could ever guess!? All would be revealed at the end of the series? There's certainly enough speculation on here.... some theories, extremely far fetched! (or are they? ;)) The latest being that Gina's a ladyboy for goodness sake! :eek: :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering if I missed something... did Emma say at the start of BB that one of the HM's knows (or is) something none of us could ever guess!?
    I'm still certain that there's at least three housemates with a BIG secret that'll make us go'well bugger me'

Mind you, the tooth fairy is still a goer ...
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember this actually, but I feel the whole secrets and lies theme is only brought up when it all gets a bit droll
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    does that include michael the actor?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still certain that there's at least three housemates with a BIG secret that'll make us go'well bugger me'

lol this ^^^^ is along my line of thinking hehe :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Twin who says he is Gay is not, its the other Twin, That's one way to get bitty from Hazel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Gina does look like a ladyboy but they are often much more attractive than women so it is possible.

She does seem really nice especially to Sam

I don't really care if she is or not, or is rich or not any more

I do hope Calum is all there though as if he isn't it is a bit worrying, Daley got through the interview process and we have psychologists going in the house telling Jackie to go with Callum - so how qualified they are and competent I don't know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    I think the Twin who says he is Gay is not, its the other Twin, That's one way to get bitty from Hazel
    :eek::D:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gina is a transsexual.

Her legs are fantastic and she has no curves to speak of, except for her great big plastic boobies which are hoiked up under her chin. Not many women display their breasts like that imo - even the glamour models of this world.

Are there any pics of her at Sylvia Young? Would also explain lack of family and friends etc.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had the revealing secrets task early on... ie finding out that Callum rescued 28 people as a life guard etc. Surely that was it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I don't know any other women as feminine as Gina, it comes across as an idea of what feminine should be not reality and is so girly it is endearing but not realistic, I know lots of women like Charlie, Jackie, Sophie and Hazel though.:confused:
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »

That's what I wondered as well.:D

My Dan head says that and then.. I tell myself surely if there was something substantial about any of them it would have come out on a forum or twitter by now from someone in their past (just as some of Daley's former exploits did).
  • Options
    jacqueline_greejacqueline_gree Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina is a woman and you know full well she is. That's just rude.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    High probability Gina has had the op !! Definite ladyboy look to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gina is a transsexual.

Her legs are fantastic and she has no curves to speak of, except for her great big plastic boobies which are hoiked up under her chin. Not many women display their breasts like that imo - even the glamour models of this world.

Actually, this theory would explain why she reaches for the makeup at breakneck speed upon wakening and the creative skill, and time taken with her clay each morning, as the "sculpture" unfolds!
  • Options
    andrewrandrewr Posts: 195
    Forum Member

The Tooth Fairy has to be real - have you seen what (s)he did for Rylan!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :
    andrewr wrote: »
    The Tooth Fairy has to be real - have you seen what (s)he did for Rylan!

::D:D:D:D He looks like this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    They had the revealing secrets task early on... ie finding out that Callum rescued 28 people as a life guard etc. Surely that was it?
    What is that story and how can one lifeguard rescue 28 people? But I would love Callum to turn out to be some sort of actor.
    Lot's of the housemates have odd back stories. Just random thoughts here.
    Dexter coming from Liverpool is one seeing as he doesn't have any trace of a Northern accent. Who the heck is he.
    Then there is Gina who looks a lot older than she says she is. But is she really a daughter of a very famous wealthy person seeing as she lives at the Savoy, or does she?
    Sophie says she is from a travelling background and works with her dad at his scrap metal business but is she really a twin? We haven't seen a lot of her.
    Or Sam. Has he been secretly fed in the diary room all along. He has certainly developed those biceps nicely.
    Of the twins, I don't know but maybe they are cousins rather than twins.
    Then there is Hazel. She seems very smuggly confident in herself. I think she is a good housemate to watch but it could be her. Does she have a mobile phone in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »

Were those 28 people - trying to drown themselves after spending a few hours talking to callum tho
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her legs are fantastic and she has no curves to speak of, except for her great big plastic boobies which are hoiked up under her chin.
    Oh God. Kenny Everett isn't dead!!!
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually, this theory would explain why she reaches for the makeup at breakneck speed upon wakening and the creative skill, and time taken with her clay each morning, as the "sculpture" unfolds!

Was there also not a story of her being an only child, and then a brother came out of the woodwork. Whatever happened to him? Is Gina the brother?

I think this explains the whole manufactured story of her rich b1tch persona, living in a hotel nonsense, which was placed in the papers by an obviously powerful PR company.

I also think Dexter has a secret, and that his pre publicity (sugar daddy crap) was also orchestrated by Channel 5.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    I tell myself surely if there was something substantial about any of them it would have come out on a forum or twitter by now from someone in their past (just as some of Daley's former exploits did).

I'm just kinda hoping that BB has actually pulled off the biggest ever and have spent a year setting up a massive bluff that they won't reveal until the last night and we'll all remember it forever.

Won't happen, but hey, I can dream ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    What is that story and how can one lifeguard rescue 28 people?
    One at a time :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just kinda hoping that BB has actually pulled off the biggest ever and have spent a year setting up a massive bluff that they won't reveal until the last night and we'll all remember it forever.

Won't happen, but hey, I can dream ....

That's why Detective Dan had to go!
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    What is that story and how can one lifeguard rescue 28 people? But I would love Callum to turn out to be some sort of actor.
    Lot's of the housemates have odd back stories. Just random thoughts here.
    Dexter coming from Liverpool is one seeing as he doesn't have any trace of a Northern accent. Who the heck is he.
    Then there is Gina who looks a lot older than she says she is. But is she really a daughter of a very famous wealthy person seeing as she lives at the Savoy, or does she?
    Sophie says she is from a travelling background and works with her dad at his scrap metal business but is she really a twin? We haven't seen a lot of her.
    Or Sam. Has he been secretly fed in the diary room all along. He has certainly developed those biceps nicely.
    Of the twins, I don't know but maybe they are cousins rather than twins.
    Then there is Hazel. She seems very smuggly confident in herself. I think she is a good housemate to watch but it could be her. Does she have a mobile phone in the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255279/Is-spoiled-girl-Britain-Meet-Gina-Rio-23-year-old-lives-Savoy.html according to this her dad owns a construction company and he stopped giving her the allowance that she demanded(?) and now her mum gives her 10k a month. Would that even be enough to stay at the Savoy for a month let alone day to day money? Regardless I think her story is lies.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    High probability Gina has had the op !! Definite ladyboy look to her.
    She was born Georgina Shante Reid in 1989.
    I don't know any blokes called Georgina , so let's forget all this ladyboy nonsense, it's just silly.
    :)