Who got the lowest votes - Kelly or Bonnie?

galenagalena Posts: 7,277
Forum Member
Not sure how they calculate the overall position - but assuming they take an average of the position given by the judges and that given by the public, given that Bonnie was given the highest votes by the judges am I right in thinking that she must have been in 4th position in the public vote, otherwise she wouldn't have been in the skate off at all?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    galena wrote:
    Not sure how they calculate the overall position - but assuming they take an average of the position given by the judges and that given by the public, given that Bonnie was given the highest votes by the judges am I right in thinking that she must have been in 4th position in the public vote, otherwise she wouldn't have been in the skate off at all?

Yip.. If you want clarification go into the How the Voting works thread and there's a huge explanation in there which should answer your query.. ;)
  • podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    galena wrote:
    am I right in thinking that she must have been in 4th position in the public vote, otherwise she wouldn't have been in the skate off at all?

not nesessarily kelly could have been 4th, bonnie 3rd, stefan 2nd and gaynor 1st.

Kelly would have 1 point from the judges and 1 from the public giving a total of 2
    Bonnie would have 4 points from the judges and 2 from the public a total of 6
    Stefan would have 3 points from the judges and 3 from the public a total of 6
    Gaynor would have 2 points from the judges and 4 from the public a total of 6

With tied points the skate off is decided by the public so Gaynor and Stefan would go through. Not saying this happened just that it could have.

Bonnie certainly couldn't have finished any higher than 3rd otherwise she wouldn't have skated off.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    I reckon people didn't bother voting Bonnie because they thought she would be safe - I mean she was quite ahead in the scores compared to the others
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know I think a lot of viewers maybe put off by her marks being percieved as being too high..the Zoe Ball factor if you will
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allibmat wrote:
    I don't know I think a lot of viewers maybe put off by her marks being percieved as being too high..the Zoe Ball factor if you will

Could it have been fixed, so as to get rid of Kelly?
    Alleged reports were coming in of bickering, so did the producers fix it for Bonnie and Kelly to be in the last two, well maybe in Bonnies' case, because they knew the judges would pick Bonnie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not sure about that but its definite the judges will always pick Bonnie
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    allibmat wrote:
    not sure about that but its definite the judges will always pick Bonnie
    thats what they said about john :rolleyes:
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    podge1 wrote:
    not nesessarily kelly could have been 4th, bonnie 3rd, stefan 2nd and gaynor 1st.

Kelly would have 1 point from the judges and 1 from the public giving a total of 2
    Bonnie would have 4 points from the judges and 2 from the public a total of 6
    Stefan would have 3 points from the judges and 3 from the public a total of 6
    Gaynor would have 2 points from the judges and 4 from the public a total of 6

With tied points the skate off is decided by the public so Gaynor and Stefan would go through. Not saying this happened just that it could have.

Bonnie certainly couldn't have finished any higher than 3rd otherwise she wouldn't have skated off.
    Thanks for the clarification, I must admit I didn't think of the possibility of a tie in votes ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats what they said about john :rolleyes:
    True but if it had been between Bonnie and John they would still have picked Bonnie