Options

Mario is a free mason

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,136
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did Lisa just drop in the convo with rex about wearing suits? I’m sure Lisa said Mario wears a suit to the free mason bashes

Comments

• Options
    LovetatsLovetats Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How on earth did he get in??

lol
  • Options
    iceyciceyc Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina mentioned this on launch night.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not a free mason
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    wtf? lmao
  • Options
    IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovetats wrote: »

lol

I heard Mario say that he was a FM when he was in. Someone asked him whether women could join, he said no, that's not true, my late sister was a freemason ( don't ask me how it came about) and at her funeral the ladies from her lodge all came along.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovetats wrote: »

lol

I was just thinking that...mind you it might just be ladies nights he goes to on the invite of another Mason...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    It was mentioned when Mario was in the house - one of his many occupations:rolleyes: The freemasons take any old rubbish nowadays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    numptygirl wrote: »
    I was just thinking that...mind you it might just be ladies nights he goes to on the invite of another Mason...

Ha ha ha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's getting it muddled up with swinging parties
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idlecat wrote: »
    I heard Mario say that he was a FM when he was in. Someone asked him whether women could join, he said no, that's not true, my late sister was a freemason ( don't ask me how it came about) and at her funeral the ladies from her lodge all came along.
    Yes you are quite right there is Ladies freemasonary
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF is a freemason?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fumb Duck wrote: »
    WTF is a freemason?

Something Mario isn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the guys one bullshiner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Something Mario isn't.

:DLOL:D

Thats impossible. Mario is, or has been, every damn thing in existence:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WTF is a freemason?
    Its a secret organisation that raises money for different charities......Ladies nights are dinner dances held to thank the ladies for their husbands having spent so much time away from home doing these good deeds...outsiders can be invited to those
  • Options
    MiiaaoowMiiaaoow Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please explain what free Mason is and what exactly they follow? I don't know much, all I've heard is that they have a bad rep.

Isn't it a cult? Or devil worshippers?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,673
    Forum Member
    They must be getting desperate if the likes of him are being admitted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a secret organisation that raises money for different charities......Ladies nights are dinner dances held to thank the ladies for their husbands having spent so much time away from home doing these good deeds...outsiders can be invited to those

Riiiiiight - so secret that its been announced that Mario is one (allegedly):D

How on earth did the universe cope with Mario locked away in a house for all those weeks?

No wonder Gordon Brown is not liked by the GBP - he lost his muse....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miiaaoow wrote: »
    Can someone please explain what free Mason is and what exactly they follow? I don't know much, all I've heard is that they have a bad rep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,770
    Forum Member
    That is the sort of person they accept into the Freemasons these days. They can't get the small business people they used to attract so the wanabees are let in to boost the numbers.

Thankfully the Freemasons are a dying organisation. It would explain their aversion to Rex who is Jewish - they are very anti-semitic.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WTF is a freemason?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Isn't a cult? Or devil worshipers?
    Its a very secret group...and has got an unfair reputation for being weird and up to no good...this is so untrue....its the secrecy that bugs people so they make up what they dont know
  • Options
    Mrs VimesMrs Vimes Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some off us would say It gets our hubbies out from under our feet. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Riiiiiight - so secret that its been announced that Mario is one (allegedly):D

How on earth did the universe cope with Mario locked away in a house for all those weeks?

No wonder Gordon Brown is not liked by the GBP - he lost his muse....

Masons dont usually brag that they are part of it ... another freemason can usually spot a fellow member...dont ask me how ?
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member

A sort of Rotary Club, business network thingy, into 'helping' their community and adhering to some ancient rituals which I am not privy to :o - as I am only a lady. ;)