Katia - would you trust her?

BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm admittedly and unashamedly no fan of Katia's but out of curiosity, wondered if those who are Katia fans would trust her with their own partner? You'd obviously have no doubt about your partners loyalties but would you really have Katia as a friend?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. Had a "friend" like her once.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Nah not one bit, she can't seem to help herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silly question really...she stated she had a BF .. yet still went ahead on national tv and snuggled up in bed and kissed another man.. hmmmm go figure eh
  • SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...so wouldn't the real issue be that your partner is not trustworthy? Temptation and other 'diversions' are always out there in this increasingy selfish and individualist world, but if you and your partner are truly a couple that loves, cares and respects one another...

;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My OH isn't rich and famous so she probably wouldn't be interested in him!
  • BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote: »
    ...so wouldn't the real issue be that your partner is not trustworthy? Temptation and other 'diversions' are always out there in this increasingy selfish and individualist world, but if you and your partner are truly a couple that loves, cares and respects one another...

;-)

True that temptations are always there but would you thrust temptation (in the form of Katia) into you partner's face by choosing her as a friend?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Would I trust her? Hell no.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone who can fancy Ronnie Woods enough to break up a family cant ever be trusted, and needs an eye test immediately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    anyone who can fancy Ronnie Woods enough to break up a family cant ever be trusted, and needs an eye test immediately.

well, at least she got a giggle of it on national tv, didn't she? :eek:
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    SWW (SWW) wrote: »

;-)

Well said SWW. ;) The only common sense post I've read in here so far. Not all men are Ronnie Wood's of the world that take advantage of young female teenagers. If she was as bad as people are trying to paint her, she'd have been round every male in the house by now
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a heterosexual bloke I can't comment on whether I'd trust her with my man. But I certainly wouldn't trust her as my girlfriend. Not that I'd have her as my girlfriend, mind you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    I wouldnt trust her one bit.
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    As a heterosexual bloke I can't comment on whether I'd trust her with my man. But I certainly wouldn't trust her as my girlfriend. Not that I'd have her as my girlfriend, mind you.

She's still really young, trollface, and I don't think she's anywhere near ready for a serious relationship even though she might have thought she was. She needs to build up her self-esteem and gain confidence in herself instead of feeling that she needs a security blanket. It still doesn't mean she's not to be trusted around a friend's boyfriend/husband. I think if she had a real true friend, I doubt she'd betray the friendship. Just my opinion and gut feeling.....but could be wrong. :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling the reason she stopped flirting with Jonas, was that she was trying to convince the viewers that she wasn't hopping to yet another man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd trust her. If she got to know me, she'd never feel the need to look elsewhere. :cool:
    Forum Member
    KesGreen wrote: »
    I'd trust her. If she got to know me, she'd never feel the need to look elsewhere. :cool:

Aww kes.....that's so sweet. She needs somebody like you :)
  • Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    She's still really young, trollface, and I don't think she's anywhere near ready for a serious relationship even though she might have thought she was. She needs to build up her self-esteem and gain confidence in herself instead of feeling that she needs a security blanket. It still doesn't mean she's not to be trusted around a friend's boyfriend/husband. I think if she had a real true friend, I doubt she'd betray the friendship. Just my opinion and gut feeling.....but could be wrong. :)

Nice post, well said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KesGreen wrote: »
    Aww kes.....that's so sweet. She needs somebody like you :)

I thought it was sweet too and I don't even like her :D
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's still really young, trollface[..]

She's 21, not 14. But, yes, that she's too young for me, both in absolute terms and in terms of maturity, is one of the reasons why I'd never have her as my girlfriend.
    [...]and I don't think she's anywhere near ready for a serious relationship even though she might have thought she was.

And, if that's true, then the thing to do is to say as much to her boyfriend, rather than to go off and kiss someone else. The fact that she kissed someone while going out with someone else makes the question of whether you could trust her not to kiss someone else if she was going out with you something of a no-brainer, no?
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    What did she see in Ronnie Wood apart from his bankbook :confused:
  • JoHoJoHo Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBTweets wrote: »
    I'm admittedly and unashamedly no fan of Katia's but out of curiosity, wondered if those who are Katia fans would trust her with their own partner? You'd obviously have no doubt about your partners loyalties but would you really have Katia as a friend?

Huh!! Don't make me laugh. Do you trust anyone in that house? I mean do you, honestly?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reason I did ask was because (from what I've read here) they see what she's done with Jonas as being innocent/naive/harmless etc. Would those same people feel the same way if it was their partner that Katia curled up next to in bed - given that they haven't done anything sexual at all? Would they still perceive her behaviour as innocent/naive/harmless?
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    She's 21, not 14. But, yes, that she's too young for me, both in absolute terms and in terms of maturity, is one of the reasons why I'd never have her as my girlfriend.

And, if that's true, then the thing to do is to say as much to her boyfriend, rather than to go off and kiss someone else. The fact that she kissed someone while going out with someone else makes the question of whether you could trust her not to kiss someone else if she was going out with you something of a no-brainer, no?

Well first of all I did realise that she obviously was too young for you in terms of maturity and age etc. However, my daughters were that age at one time and I do understand the complicities of boyfriend troubles that they had, when I thought it was ridiculous given that they'd only known them for all of five minutes.

As for all this fuss about her having a boyfriend on the outside, I think she has been feeling guilty and mixed up about it. Most young people that are a bit immature and self-conscious like Kat, would be. Jonas honed in on her and swept her off her feet, flattered her and made a big fuss of her. Who's to say that her current boyfriend, all of four weeks (and rumoured to have fallen out with before BB) didn't pay as much attention to her as Jonas did?

It's been a surreal experience for her as it is going in the BB house. She'd have been on a high. Add Jonas to that and she got carried away. That's not to say that she's a serial cheat and homewrecker. If anything, she's acted exactly as most young insecure girls would do IMO.

I honestly feel sorry for her and the abuse that she's taken on this forum. Even Sophie didn't get this abuse and yet we all know that Liam had a girlfriend on the outside. Surely, she's just as guilty of breaking his relationship up? No? There's far too many double standards being applied to Kat.....when IMHO I think it's down to total snobbery (not by you personally)....but by the judgemental housemates we've got this year. Steph and Vinnie set all of that in motion and their fans have followed suit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    i hope she stays i like her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well first of all I did realise that she obviously was too young for you in terms of maturity and age etc. However, my daughters were that age at one time and I do understand the complicities of boyfriend troubles that they had, when I thought it was ridiculous given that they'd only known them for all of five minutes.

As for all this fuss about her having a boyfriend on the outside, I think she has been feeling guilty and mixed up about it. Most young people that are a bit immature and self-conscious like Kat, would be. Jonas honed in on her and swept her off her feet, flattered her and made a big fuss of her. Who's to say that her current boyfriend, all of four weeks (and rumoured to have fallen out with before BB) didn't pay as much attention to her as Jonas did?

It's been a surreal experience for her as it is going in the BB house. She'd have been on a high. Add Jonas to that and she got carried away. That's not to say that she's a serial cheat and homewrecker. If anything, she's acted exactly as most young insecure girls would do IMO.

I honestly feel sorry for her and the abuse that she's taken on this forum. Even Sophie didn't get this abuse and yet we all know that Liam had a girlfriend on the outside. Surely, she's just as guilty of breaking his relationship up? No? There's far too many double standards being applied to Kat.....when IMHO I think it's down to total snobbery (not by you personally)....but by the judgemental housemates we've got this year. Steph and Vinnie set all of that in motion and their fans have followed suit.

I was a bit surprised about Stephanie's reaction to Katia. She came across as being quite open minded when she was discussing Page 3 with Nicola but the 'orchid' analogy with Katia could possibly have hit a nerve with Stephanie. Maybe she lost a guy to a younger woman and sees Katia as the 'groupie' type who'd just jump into bed with the nearest star and her actions with Jonas all but confirmed it in her mind.

She strangely allowed Jonas' behaviour, excusing it by saying he was a 'mummy's boy'. He was the one doing the pursuing, which seems to have escaped her logic.