The feral kittens first photo together

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That one next to the remote is soo cute!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's holly. Sadly her two siblings died shortly after I rescued her. She's such a naughty tortie and about 5 wks in the photo
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh - they're so cute I don't know quite what to do with myself :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the kittens on there are feral too
  • Ju411Ju411 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adorable.. what a good deed you did :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    They're adorable - totally gorgeous! :) How many do you have now? I seem to recall reading you had a few, but I can't remember the exact number, and plus it may not have even been you. Great memory, eh? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was me. I have four more the other week. 37 including the ferals and mum
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Ouuch, but in a nice way. :) My four have such different personalities (including which type of cheese each one prefers!) and they're such fun for that, so your lot must be wonderful. Hard work too, I bet.

But anyway, the kittens are gorgeous, and the adult ones I saw in the pics are gorgeous too. You're doing a fab job. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Aw I want them all! Was talking to a ginger cat the other night, he didn't know me from Adam but he let me pick him up and pet him. He was all purrs. I wish my cat was more couthy, he is only on his terms. At other times he bites and scratches the hell out of me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cats are more tolerant too the cats in the house then others. I was feeding my neighbours deaf 14 yr old cat yesterday as he for some reason sleeps in my front garden at the moment. I can go outside and shout my Kado and every cat that knows me comes running. If my neighbours are away ine if there cats sits outside there house and stares directly at our house until I go and feed them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    I was feeding my neighbours deaf 14 yr old cat yesterday as he for some reason sleeps in my front garden at the moment.

Your neighbour? :)

Seriously though, does your neighbour know? I wouldn't like it if a neighbour fed my cat - she has a controlled diet to keep her weight down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I cat sat for her. She brought his dish around too and food. He hates been in the house and loves been outside he's always been like that. He came here this morning too but he is always in the garden. He's such a softy too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh fine, that explains it. I hope you don't think my post was in any way critical - I know what great work you do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I know all the cats in my street and they no me. No they just popped out for the night too. Sometimes I will look after there chickens too. I also told my neighbour if I find him poorly as we think he had a fit I would take him straight too the vets too. She knows I do that anyway
  • sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    That one next to the remote is soo cute!

Just gorgeous! They all are, but she has an extra special something! I love torties! :D
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    Your neighbour? :)

Seriously though, does your neighbour know? I wouldn't like it if a neighbour fed my cat - she has a controlled diet to keep her weight down.

Would you like it if you cat snoozed on someone else's bed for an hour or two!! My little visitor seems to be spending more time over at my house - not sure what to do :confused:

Maisey Moo, the kitties are soooo cute!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    My Guinness has always love the neighbour, he used too sit outside and wait for her coming home. Early this year I couldn't find him for hours. . He ran out of the neighbours house went grandad brought granddaughter home. Then about 6pm I heard a knock on the door. Guinness had had a wander around her house . Helped himself too some biscuits, then open up two pouches of Felix. But he must of been disturbed. She said he might has well finish them now and wasn't bothered at all she was trying not too laugh.
    Kado used too go across road too her father in laws walk in have his breakfast use the litter tray then come home. Oh he also goes too his friends how's too for biscuits too . All the houses that my cats go too are so used too them they don't bother as they do have cats too.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maisey Moo wrote: »
    Thanks.
    My Guinness has always love the neighbour, he used too sit outside and wait for her coming home. Early this year I couldn't find him for hours. . He ran out of the neighbours house went grandad brought granddaughter home. Then about 6pm I heard a knock on the door. Guinness had had a wander around her house . Helped himself too some biscuits, then open up two pouches of Felix. But he must of been disturbed. She said he might has well finish them now and wasn't bothered at all she was trying not too laugh.
    Kado used too go across road too her father in laws walk in have his breakfast use the litter tray then come home. Oh he also goes too his friends how's too for biscuits too . All the houses that my cats go too are so used too them they don't bother as they do have cats too.

Thats good to know. I love having him pop over but I'm not sure if his owners will feel the same!! I'm more of a dog person but for some reason this cat adores me :eek:
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be more than happy for my 3 to pop into other homes where they were wanted - its only people who want to harm them, I have issues with. Likewise, I'd happily be visited by neighbourhood cats, although there's not a chance in hell of that as anytime one dares set paw in the garden or on surrounding fence, my psychokitty immediately chases them out! She only tolerates her sister and mum in 'her' vicinity because I constantly supervise.