If you could have one celebrity friend.....

Comments

• Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    He's lovely isn't he.. Dreamed about him the other night......

I don't dream about him Lippy, I'm too tangled up in me duvet :blush: but I'd love to meet him, I'd be all ga ga :D
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I think Lorraine Kelly would be a good pal
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    I think Lorraine Kelly would be a good pal

Just looked her up. Not so sure....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73BNKS04xw
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    Just looked her up. Not so sure....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73BNKS04xw

Oh I was all prepared to be disappointed there and see her being a bitch, my illusions haven't been shattered! :)
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    John Barrowman
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen Fry or Brian Cox. Dinner out once a week with either of them would never be dull me thinks.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry Cavill. Then he would fall madly passionately in love with me.
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    James Frain
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Heston Blumental(his dinner parties would be ace), James Martin and Nigel Slater(I have just watched Saturday Kitchen:D)
  • rufusrainrufusrain Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen flannigan and she could come around and play board games with me and I would supply drinks and snacks for free.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's interesting how many have answered according to their libido rather than who would be a funny/witty/pleasant/stimulating friend, rather than 'friend' nudge nudge wink wink :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    It's interesting how many have answered according to their libido rather than who would be a funny/witty/pleasant/stimulating friend, rather than 'friend' nudge nudge wink wink :D

That's because most celebrities are celebrities because they are attractive. Of course there are exceptions such as Janet street porter. Gordan Ramsey and comedians.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »
    That's because most celebrities are celebrities because they are attractive. Of course there are exceptions such as Janet street porter. Gordan Ramsey and comedians.
    I understand that, it was just that the question was who would you want as a friend, not who would you shag given the opportunity :D ETA: that's why I chose Robin Williams not Ryan Gosling ;)

Of course, 'friend' is open to interpretation and the answers have all been interesting and amusing, I was just making an observation ... not a criticism ;)
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I picked someone who covered all bases. Nothing wrong with a bit of inappropriate touching while they're making you laugh. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I picked someone who covered all bases. Nothing wrong with a bit of inappropriate touching while they're making you laugh. :D
    Haha :D No, nothing wrong at all :D Especially if they are doing the inappropriate touching ;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand that, it was just that the question was who would you want as a friend, not who would you shag given the opportunity :D ETA: that's why I chose Robin Williams not Ryan Gosling ;)

Of course, 'friend' is open to interpretation and the answers have all been interesting and amusing, I was just making an observation ... not a criticism ;)

It is a fair point and I think you're right but I can assure you me choosing Helen flannigan was because of her whit and charming personality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rufusrain wrote: »
    It is a fair point and I think you're right but I can assure you me choosing Helen flannigan was because of her whit and charming personality.
    Fair does :D I believe you ;)

ETA: Fair do's? I'm sure the spelling militia can help me out on that one :D
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel Riley, friends with benefits.
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'd go for Karl Pilkington. He seems nice and uncomplicated.

He's funny too, without really trying, in fact he's moaning, but yes.

Micky Flanagan, we could go out sometimes and other times go out out.

Nigel Slater seems easy and interesting to talk to. I used to enjoy 'A Taste of my Life.'

Mel and Sue, always liked them and thoroughly enjoyed Sue's Mekong River program. She has a brilliant way with people.
  • VulpesVulpes Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair does :D I believe you ;)

ETA: Fair do's? I'm sure the spelling militia can help me out on that one :D

Fair dos. No need for an apostrophe.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRSgotobed wrote: »
    Nigel Slater seems easy and interesting to talk to. I used to enjoy 'A Taste of my Life.'

I was just about to say I liked him as Neil, in the Young Ones.:p
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to say I liked him as Neil, in the Young Ones.:p

Haha-well man,they both like lentils man.:)
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bill Bailey or Hilary Mantel.
  • mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alive - Chris Morris
    Dead - Peter Cook
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Brian Blessed or Paul Merton :)