Options

Fast & Furious Game

He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
Forum Member
Was going to post this in the Forza Horizon 2 thread, but though it might be thread worthy on its own.

A Fast and Furious game is coming to Xbox on the 27th of march,the game will be a stand alone expansion to Forza Horizon 2 and will be free for the first 2 weeks of release.

Teaser- http://youtu.be/F2i_eoC-tT8

Doesn't look too bad, and you can't beat the price.

Comments

• Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The teaser dragged on a bit but will give this a look
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Was going to post this in the Forza Horizon 2 thread, but though it might be thread worthy on its own.

A Fast and Furious game is coming to Xbox on the 27th of march,the game will be a stand alone expansion to Forza Horizon 2 and will be free for the first 2 weeks of release.

Teaser- http://youtu.be/F2i_eoC-tT8

Doesn't look too bad, and you can't beat the price.

The free part is good as it doesn't seem to give much content if you already have the full game, but I will be getting it.
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's it live for download. Normally £8 but obviously free just now:D
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I'm finding it fun but I think I will have completed all of it in a couple of days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As a reminder for everyone you don't need to own Forza Horizon 2, this stands as a download and game in its own right.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    I'm finding it fun but I think I will have completed all of it in a couple of days.

Pretty good for free though isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm finding some of the cars fun especially driving the charger using the in car camera where you can even see the little lever for the bonnet air intake move.
  • Options
    Mojo FonesMojo Fones Posts: 82
    Forum Member

It's bloomin' marvellous for free! 😊
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    How long is this free for?

I moved over to PS4 after my 360 and I'm buying an Xbox One on Wednesday and have Forza coming with it.

Could just log in to the Xbox site and ad it to my account?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    How long is this free for?

I moved over to PS4 after my 360 and I'm buying an Xbox One on Wednesday and have Forza coming with it.

Could just log in to the Xbox site and ad it to my account?

Until the 10th Aplil
    http://majornelson.com/2015/03/26/forza-horizon-2-presents-fast-furious-is-now-available-for-xbox-one/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was it just my internet connection or did this take an inordinately long time to download?
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That has to be one of the easiest 1000g in any game:D. It took me 3 hours, but if I didn't bother driving on every road(I thought there was an achievement)>:(, I might have got it done in 2.5 hours.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it just my internet connection or did this take an inordinately long time to download?
    Think it took me a day and half to download, but tbf my broadband speed is only about 4mb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woodbine wrote: »
    Think it took me a day and half to download, but tbf my broadband speed is only about 4mb.

I've got 60mb and it still took hours.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smcbeath wrote: »
    That has to be one of the easiest 1000g in any game:D. It took me 3 hours, but if I didn't bother driving on every road(I thought there was an achievement)>:(, I might have got it done in 2.5 hours.

Total play time says 5 hours and change.
    Did same as you with the roads. Though it did that typical Forza thing of showing all roads as white/pink and only having 134/135 driven on.
    Went looking for all the boards so I'd get full 500pts for Forza rewards. Turned out you only needed 100 roads for that.

Ah well, 5hours work for 1000G and 500 reward points. Not bad.

Other than one track by The Heavy the music was awful though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smcbeath wrote: »

You can get a couple of bonus cars in Forza Horizon 2 through Forza Rewards if you collect all the bonus boards and complete the bucket lists.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did same as you with the roads. Though it did that typical Forza thing of showing all roads as white/pink and only having 134/135 driven on.
    Went looking for all the boards so I'd get full 500pts for Forza rewards. Turned out you only needed 100 roads for that.

I've got that problem on Horizon 2
  • Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What typical Forza thing? I found all the roads 135/135.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Making this free was a genius move on behalf of Microsoft and Universal

For Universal it builds hype for the movie and MS it'll probably lead to more people (myself included) buying Forza Horizon 2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Making this free was a genius move on behalf of Microsoft and Universal

For Universal it builds hype for the movie and MS it'll probably lead to more people (myself included) buying Forza Horizon 2

I would imagine that starting this week they will have Horizon 2 on offer to capitalise.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would imagine that starting this week they will have Horizon 2 on offer to capitalise.
    It's already on Deals With Gold.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or £25 for the xbox one on shopto.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    What typical Forza thing? I found all the roads 135/135.

The entire map will show (no matter how much you zoom in and scour it) that all roads have been driven on. A fair few people have reported the problem with the game not recognising when a road has been driven on. I've had it happen on all 3 Horizon games so far. It's just a case of driving on them again to get it to register. I remember the first Horizon was on one of the main highways right before a speed camera. Yet I'd triggered all cameras. In H2 it was the entrance to the golf course, over the bridge, even though I'd completed the bucket list challenge there. In F&F it was on the main strip in Nice right before the garage.
  • Options
    Mojo FonesMojo Fones Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Yeah it happened to me. I eventually got the last one after driving the entire runway, must have been a tiny bit missed.
  • Options
    Raven8472Raven8472 Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Easy 2000g even you still use your 360 like me. ( Achievement W***e ) :)