• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sassy Amanda!!!

<333
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow - first time I've heard Spencer say something genuinely amusing.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Sassy Amanda!!!

<333
    Yep! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like my girls in the sweepstake in a gonner tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ep.21 here if you missed it
    http://www.bigbrotherarchives.com/
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Jessie to do win the veto but she was useless at it. Really the opposition to Amanda and McCrae hasn't been very strong. Candice was even more useless, Judd was clueless as well. And Andy of course prefers not to get blood on his hands.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa "I'm good at maths" fail.

The strange lengthy line about some kind of maths she came up with sounded very scripted. I guess HGs have to do that kind of thing to please the producers in the DR.

She would have said math rather than maths as well, that's how they say it over there, which annoys me as it sounds stunted.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    The strange lengthy line about some kind of maths she came up with sounded very scripted. I guess HGs have to do that kind of thing to please the producers in the DR.

She would have said math rather than maths as well, that's how they say it over there, which annoys me as it sounds stunted.

There has been quite a few complaints about the scripted DR's from the HM's this year. They've been getting fed lines that they don't want to say that has nothing to do with what is really happening in thouse for the shows narrative. Andy was complaining recently about having to say a line in the DR with regards to Spencer being in trouble that he said was completely crap.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Boring episode, i feel like i just want to give up on this season but im still hoping for some justice to be done soon.

Its obvious Jessie is going tomorrow so im not really excited for the show BUT I have hope for a good HOH I would like Helen to win it but think she will be to scarred to put amanda up on her HOH.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Boring episode, i feel like i just want to give up on this season but im still hoping for some justice to be done soon.

Its obvious Jessie is going tomorrow so im not really excited for the show BUT I have hope for a good HOH I would like Helen to win it but think she will be to scarred to put amanda up on her HOH.

Jessies rampage might be fun to watch
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie's guess in the veto competition was TERRIBLE.