Is this place deader than before?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I feel a bit like a zombie posting here because after last year's show, I consider my 'love' affair with BB done and dusted.I feel as if this will be Tesco Value Big Brother (and that's saying something, considering the nature of the show!), but I'm watching the launch show anyway to confirm my suspicions, and to see if it does indeed 'feel' like a Big Brother.

But anyway, is this place deader than it was in previous years? Not surprising, but I wonder if this time round Big Brother subforum will stay in the five page range even while the show is airing. That's the greatest tragedy, I suppose. Not that I'll be watching it anyway.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is yeah but give it a day or two and it will increase big time. Even if its just the compaliners returning for a moan.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait until midnight tonight when the forum clears out,that's when it will be really felt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Geeeez, this place isn't dead, I've been a member of forums that don't even get posts every day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God yes, in years gone by a post would be on page 3 or 4 within a minute.
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    2 minutes to launch....you really wouldnt think so.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosey203 wrote: »
    Geeeez, this place isn't dead, I've been a member of forums that don't even get posts every day.

But in comparison with previous years. Even last year you'd post in a thread and go to bed at midnight then, when you got up at 7 the next morning, that thread could be on page 12.
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah compared to previous years, this place is dead
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been like a graveyard all day..............no excitement, no expectation