Options

Supernatural - Season 10 - US Pace

Comments

• Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    It's one of the only episodes this season that I've enjoyed. It was refreshing to not be bogged down by all that Angel demon shite even if it's only for one episode.

Was anyone else hoping the winchesters would go to Oz?
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Was anyone else hoping the winchesters would go to Oz?
    Not specifically, though I was hoping to see Dorthy again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    Not specifically, though I was hoping to see Dorthy again.

You're right. In spite of the crazy stuff they have been doing on the show it would have gone too far.
  • Options
    111roy111111roy111 Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Love the comment that dean came out with in tonights show "a couple of green dudes and a bottle of lube" i know you need more context but go watch it, it made me laugh. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    111roy111 wrote: »
    Love the comment that dean came out with in tonights show "a couple of green dudes and a bottle of lube" i know you need more context but go watch it, it made me laugh.
    It did make me chuckle, even if I wasn't overly fond of the episode as a whole.
  • Options
    servelanservelan Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    No spoilers, but the reveal of who was playing the witch doing the cooking was hilarious :)
  • Options
    F1etchF1etch Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    servelan wrote: »
    No spoilers, but the reveal of who was playing the witch doing the cooking was hilarious :)

IMDB has her down as Gretel not the witch.
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, a classic Supernatural episode. Loved it! Ending was hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah yes that would be a good twist. I missed that . I enjoyed this episode.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean and Taylor Swift!!!!:D
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another enjoyable episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Dean and Taylor Swift!!!!:D

After this scene I feel like I've sat down after a hard day at work, turned on the iPod, got a bit of classic rock on the go, pour myself a nice scotch, slip on the slippers, relax in the chair with my groove in it, Ahhhhhh so nice. WAIT this isn't my scotch. It's been replaced by some knock off and left an awful taste in my mouth. On top of that my slippers have a hole in them, someone sat in my chair and ruined my groove and the iPod battery just died.

Oh the humanity! :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seen some clips from next week.
    Oh boy looks good. Cain vs Cas and then Cain vs Dean. Someone has the First Blade. The thing is can Cain even hurt or kill Dean as the mark brought him back????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've really enjoyed the last few episodes and I couldn't figure out why until I realised that they weren't focused on those bloody angels or Crowley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And so to another break but with a corker of an episode. The mark of Cain story is moving along well. I did wonder when the writers would remind us of Cain slaying his brother....
    Not so keen on the Crowley's mother storyline though. I prefer Crowley at his sarcastic best
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And so to another break but with a corker of an episode. The mark of Cain story is moving along well. I did wonder when the writers would remind us of Cain slaying his brother....
    I wasn't aware this was a mid-season break. Great! >:(

I must also admit, I felt a little ... meh about the episode. Cain seemed to go down a little too easy - and it didn't actually show him being stabbed (I'm not concluding he's still alive, I'm merely pointing out that Supernatural doesn't usually shy away from the gruesome stuff, yet it didn't show Cain actually being stabbed, it just showed enough that we knew he had).

Dean killing Crowley, Castiel and Sam? Interesting hypothesis.
    Not so keen on the Crowley's mother storyline though. I prefer Crowley at his sarcastic best
    Yeah, I can't see where they're going with that, and I really hate the whole patronizing and attention-seeking motherly dynamic. I really wish they'd kill that character already. If their intention is to truly turn Crowley bad (at the direction of his mother) then I'd rather they don't. True bad guys tend to be killed off, and I love Crowley's character, as you said, the more sarcastic the better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show is moving to Wednesday night after the short break.

Not sure if Cain wanted Dean to kill him? He was turning rogue again and just didn't seem that much into killing Dean. He talked the talk but accused Dean of holding back when I got the idea he was. So if Cain is dead(I think he is), then will Dean turn into a full blown knight of hell, with full Mark of Cain powers? Dean couldn't walk through walls or flick people around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As said, the fight sseemed a bit of a let down. Cain claimed Dean was holidng back but he didn't exactly look like he was doing anything other than a sparring match with his mate. Not sure where they go from here either. How is Dean in trouble? He looked perfectly fine at the end and he gave up the blade. I thought for sure Cain would take the mark back and the blade. Thought that was where they were going with him killing again and then was practically wooping when he picked up the blade, was all "here we go, he'll take the mark back next and knock out Dean before vanishing."
  • Options
    TorquarTorquar Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Couldn't take Cain seriously after Galavant :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some elsewhere are suggesting when Metatrom(sp), said the cure was the source of the river, he meant Abel and not Cain. So the cure is really connected to Lucifer who gave Cain the mark. His price was Cain killed his brother.

So is it possible they will have to get Lucifer out of the cage?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    So is it possible they will have to get Lucifer out of the cage?
    I sure as hell hope so, cause the show needs to (re)touch on that Archangel business, it concluded terribly before. If they do bring Lucifer back though, PLEASE bring Mark Pellegrino back to play him.

Jared doesn't play a good Angel, in my opinion anyway. He's always too... ridged; he was that was with Lucifer (to a lesser degree) and he was definitely that way when he played Ezekiel/Galadriel. If (in the unlikely event) we get to see Michael again, they need to recast him too. Jake Abel did a poor attempt at an Archangel. I guess he was new to the acting business, but didn't pull it off.

Either way, if Lucifer is back in the picture, it's not going to be a simple deal of him removing the mark because Dean asked nicely. There's going to be some deal that'll no doubt take place. I can only ponder what deals are left to make.

On the other hand, maybe we'll meet Abel, and he'll be the one to remove the mark?
  • Options
    JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »
    I sure as hell hope so, cause the show needs to (re)touch on that Archangel business, it concluded terribly before. If they do bring Lucifer back though, PLEASE bring Mark Pellegrino back to play him.

Jared doesn't play a good Angel, in my opinion anyway. He's always too... ridged; he was that was with Lucifer (to a lesser degree) and he was definitely that way when he played Ezekiel/Galadriel. If (in the unlikely event) we get to see Michael again, they need to recast him too. Jake Abel did a poor attempt at an Archangel. I guess he was new to the acting business, but didn't pull it off.

I would like to see the arcangel story line back again, up to a point, not to where angels take over the entire storyline again though. And yes Mark Pelligrino was great at Lucifer I would hope he could come back again.

Oh I do think Jared does play a good angel, Jensen and Jared are both great actors but Season 5 and the Lucifer arc was probably Jared's best acting IMO. Gadreel was meant to be ridged, it was personality. Tamoh Penikett played it same way as Jared.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is rumoured to be making an appearance on the show again soon. Not sure whether this will be as a guest appearance in a flashback or maybe John Winchester would be part of somehow removing the mark, its rather intriguing :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jenzen wrote: »
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan is rumoured to be making an appearance on the show again soon. Not sure whether this will be as a guest appearance in a flashback or maybe John Winchester would be part of somehow removing the mark, its rather intriguing :)
    Ohh, gossip. This'll be awesome if it turns out to be true.
  • Options
    2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    I love Crowley, but this ham-ridden, pantomime Mother stuff is boring me to tears!
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2FS wrote: »
    I love Crowley, but this ham-ridden, pantomime Mother stuff is boring me to tears!

Ditto.