Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    MissMonkeyMooMissMonkeyMoo Posts: 3,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben_Manns wrote: »
    Well I've just covered a number of people at 100/1 with BetVictor in case of a massive twist.

Lauren, Abi, Denise, Whitney, Lee all at 100/1 minimum. So stuck a couple of quid on each.

Hoping for a big twist.

Anyone but bloody Bobby!!!!
    100/1? Fair play to you, why not!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    But don't forget... everyone has been a suspect and each episode has ended with an accusation. So I think that we'll know who killed her by tonight but the characters won't know who killed her. So this story really does have legs in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Melax wrote: »
    Kathy Beale's death was a ten year practical joke. Amazingly some people still think this is not a comedy show.

If you dislike it that much, don't watch it. It's that simple.
  • Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it isn't Jane and she is in fact covering for someone (Bobby,Cindy) I hope she doesn't actually take the blame and let everyone think its her when its not (bit like Bradley/Stacey)
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no way is it Jane

she is definitely covering for someone

it really can't be Jane - can it..........

really? Jane

Im in denial! lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Let's be honest, it's Bobby.

Ian clicked when Dot was talking about the love for a child and how you can cover things up etc. That's when he clicked. Of course he could be wrong and there's on more big twist.

BUT, all the evidence points to a Jane cover up. If it wasn't for the internet, Bobby would have been a big shock I think (whether people liked the outcome or not). It would all make sense.

Cindy would be odd as she seems like a cow. The only surprise there would be if she convinced Jane it was an accident. Jane covers it up. But then in the flashback we see she's a cold blooded murderer and it was no accident at all...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can it be Bobby though?? What did he do walk across the square in the dark by himself.......in his jim jams, and beat her to death with his spiderman doll? :D

Lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    no way is it Jane

she is definitely covering for someone

it really can't be Jane - can it..........

really? Jane

Im in denial! lol

I can cope with it being jane, I can't cope with it being Bobby. I will feel massively cheated.
  • Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben_Manns wrote: »
    Let's be honest, it's Bobby.

Ian clicked when Dot was talking about the love for a child and how you can cover things up etc. That's when he clicked. Of course he could be wrong and there's on more big twist.

BUT, all the evidence points to a Jane cover up. If it wasn't for the internet, Bobby would have been a big shock I think (whether people liked the outcome or not). It would all make sense.

Cindy would be odd as she seems like a cow. The only surprise there would be if she convinced Jane it was an accident. Jane covers it up. But then in the flashback we see she's a cold blooded murderer and it was no accident at all...

BIB - Very true, but would she actually take the blame and end up going to prison? to save Bobby?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    100/1? Fair play to you, why not!

Yeh, still all available with BetVictor if anyone does fancy it.

Probs a tenner down the drain but I stand to win my money back if it's Jane/Bobby/Cindy etc anyway so should be a "free bet" effectively.

And you never know, there could be one final twist just yet...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    What channel for 10pm please x
  • Options
    innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    I'm still pretty sure it was Jessica. That will be the big reveal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I am so sure its still Denise.
    Bobby.. come on be serious !
    Why would any of his family want to kill her ?
    Denise is the only one with a motive, look how desperate she has been siding with Dean.
    Her drinking.. Kim being scared of her just after child birth call it a strange thing but she has sensed something,

Ian thinks its Jane, and Jane in the flashback is gonna think its bobby when its Denise all along.. when Lucy baits Denise when she knows he is with Rhaine.. Denise finds lucy taking coke from the Music box there is a struggle, and Bobby finds them.. and Jane find him with the music box in his hand.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Starts at 9:25 on bbc1, don't miss it :D
  • Options
    innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Jane is just covering for Jessica who was already being covered by Barry whose family ties made everyone suspicious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sally77 wrote: »
    BIB - Very true, but would she actually take the blame and end up going to prison? to save Bobby?

I think she would for her child. I think any mother would - without question if it was an accident.

Still don't understand why she wouldn't have just called the police though? He's too young to be tried anyway - especially if it was an accident.

Plus maybe she only too the blame until now and will now come clean. Upon hearing how it happened, Ian agrees it should be covered up - so no-one needs to go to jail.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    How can it be Bobby though?? What did he do walk across the square in the dark by himself.......in his jim jams, and beat her to death with his spiderman doll? :D

:D

Fair point though, he was staying at Masood's, wasn't he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can cope with it being jane, I can't cope with it being Bobby. I will feel massively cheated.

oh geez, I forgot about him

hellsbells, she is covering for Bobby isn't she :o>:(:(
  • Options
    ianlawnianlawn Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone think self inflicted is possible?

Bobby Beale 6/4
    Lucy Beale Suicide/Natural Causes 9/4
    Jane Beale 9/4
    Cindy Beale Jnr 5/1
  • Options
    Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I hope that it's not bobby, because that will be a letdown :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its 9.25 and same channel as its always on :D BBC1
  • Options
    jamesjp14jamesjp14 Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Nollaig79 wrote: »
    Gosh, I hope that it's not bobby, because that will be a letdown :/

It really wouldn't be, it'd be an absolute joke and he is too young for that kind of role anyway! You can't expect him to have live scenes
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first thing Ian said to Jane, was the same as what Emma said in the park to her suspected killer. So assume this is telling us Emma met Jane? And if we think how that panned out she ended up sending a text saying 'can't keep the secret' so assume maybe it's therefore not Jane but she knows who and thus the secret?
  • Options
    ScPDScPD Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    If it's Jane.. She's off my MILF list
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ChuckieD wrote: »
    :D

Fair point though, he was staying at Masood's, wasn't he?

He was indeed, and Lucy was killed late at night, or early hours.