The Brit Awards 2015

Comments

• Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV went with "the rise... AND FALL :D" of Madonna with their preview on the story
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Like a Prayer was surely.

No Madonna single has sold over a million, only Black Box from 1989 sold a million and that wasn't until 2004.
  • Thom001Thom001 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Madonna.

Be interesting to see how many acts that performed alongside her are considered to close the show in 21 years from now...

Would NOT want to be the dancer that pulled that cape, they'll never dance again! True pro continuing though.

No doubt she'll get slagged, she's 56 so obviously she'll have broken a hip, or something else derogatory implying she's too old to be a singer or dancer now and should just sit at home and keep herself to herself.

She's no spring chicken. I'm no fan, but that looked really serious, especially when you hear the dancers asking if she was all right. It was those heals that she was wearing that contributed to her fall.

But being Madonna she just got up and back in sync with the music.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Metro newspaper already has it as the front page! "Ma-Gonna". Fast work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I am so privileged to have witnessed this live
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

Lmao. Taken from that article.

This was Madonna's first Brit Awards performance in 80 years. Her appearance was hyped several times throughout the awards broadcast.
  • iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Suns going with 'the fallen Madonna with the big booty'
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    No Madonna single has sold over a million, only Black Box from 1989 sold a million and that wasn't until 2004.
    Fair enough.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "This was Madonna's first Brit Awards performance in 80 years. Her appearance was hyped several times throughout the awards broadcast."

Blimey! She's younger than I thought! :D
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know who to feel sorry for the most Madonna or the Dancer who will be sacked tonight :D

I don't think it was the dancer's fault, she failed to undo the fastenings for the cloak. A small piece of Velcro would have saved the day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kyresa wrote: »
    Lmao. Taken from that article.

This was Madonna's first Brit Awards performance in 80 years. Her appearance was hyped several times throughout the awards broadcast.

80 years????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I don't think it was the dancer's fault, she failed to undo the fastenings for the cloak. A small piece of Velcro would have saved the day.

Lol it was the dancers fault and she will be punished.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

"This was Madonna's first Brit Awards performance in 80 years". Eh :confused::D
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How did audience react?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    80 years????

She's looking good for her age!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    How did audience react?

too drunk to notice probably
  • floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, if anyone is getting sacked it'll be the person who tied the cloak up!
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Right up there with a whole load of cheap childish pathetic comments in this thread....>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Such a shame for the dancer that Madonna won't see it that way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup. You can see she failed to undo the tie. She should have turned around so the dancer would have wondered why the deviation from the performance and stopped before the pull. The dancer was a lot lower than her and it probably all worked fine in rehearsal! Thing is. She would have known that was coming !!
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing Madonna fall on her arse...priceless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floozie_21 wrote: »
    Yeah, if anyone is getting sacked it'll be the person who tied the cloak up!

They will all be sacked but I suspect they have all fled well before they get that, somewhere in London a group of people are running away from the O2 very fast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonnas fans are going ape shit on twitter :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right up there with a whole load of cheap childish pathetic comments in this thread....>:(

Misery your a lot of fun aren't you
  • -ajm--ajm- Posts: 5,878
    Forum Member
    For me it was the realisation that it's live. Had to think to myself "did that just happen?"