Options

EE What surprises do you think will happen tonight?

dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We had quite a few yesterday but what about today as today is fully live

Returns? Deaths? Exits?

Comments

• Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought maybe Dean would die but I can't really see them doing that after revealing an 11 year old killed his sister the night before! lol
  • Options
    ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grant returns and he and Phil blow up the Arches.

As a shock twist, Kathy, Ian, and Ben were in there instead of Max.

Phil gets framed for their murder, as well as Lucy and Nick Cotton and Ronnie.

Jay get on with Sharon and takes over the scary Mitchell mantel after disposing of Grant under the Masood's patio (with the help of Shabnam).
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might just be the aftermath tbh. Nothing majorly dramatic.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something to do with yet ANOTHER being involved with Lucy's death. I'm suspecting Cindy (who was sleeping right beside Bobby). Primarily because of the phone call to Jane. The caller was clearly all over the place and panicking; yet Bobby was actually very calm seemingly believing Lucy wasn't dead after their apparent fight.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think something surprising will happen with Dean. Either he'll admit it, or tell them something.
  • Options
    CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I thought maybe Dean would die but I can't really see them doing that after revealing an 11 year old killed his sister the night before! lol

Agreed, another murder would actually be 'overkill' and take away too much focus from the Lucy storyline. I think Dean will recover from his blow to the head and that storyline will fade until next week-tonight I think will be continuing the Lucy reveal and Phil/Kathy/Ben
  • Options
    hallo girlhallo girl Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I think there is another twist to the 'who killed lucy' 1. Who helped move the body?
    2. Did Bobby do it or did he witness it and thinks Lucy caused it? 3. Did Max walk in i?/ 4. Does Max think Abi killed Lucy?
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have this tiny feeling that there might be an unexpected death, possibly Dean's because there's some reason why this episode has been done live usually a fully live episode has to include some kind of incident that gets everybody talking, last night we had Lucy's revealing and tonight I think we've got something else coming up.
  • Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A death, hopefully, Bradley style!
  • Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is another unexpected death then I hope they don't go to the bother of a big funeral or anything as the character will only return again in the future!!
  • Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Mick with help of Nancy will dispose of Deans dead body. Dot will be arrested for Nicks death

Ian and Jane will agree to keep Bobby killing Lucy between themselves....a nod to yesterdays episode and what dot should of done Just as they are intrupted by a knock at the door from Kathy!
  • Options
    LNSLNS Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy must of been light as a feather - just a little heavy due to being dead. Seeing as Jane was cleaning her car and so on - i think she did it on her own to move her body

Or if Max thinks Abi did it and helped Jane... and Jane lets him thinks Abi did it
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grant
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The police have Emma's file, given to them by Lauren, so surely they will be making more investigations?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    arches blown up would be great,
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pat and Den are going to walk back into the square hand in hand saying that reports of their deaths have been greatly exaggerated, they were just asleep!

:D
  • Options
    kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    The police have Emma's file, given to them by Lauren, so surely they will be making more investigations?

Lauren removed the incriminating bit of paper that led her to the Beale house though,so the file means nothing to the police really
  • Options
    THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hallo girl wrote: »
    I think there is another twist to the 'who killed lucy' 1. Who helped move the body?
    2. Did Bobby do it or did he witness it and thinks Lucy caused it? 3. Did Max walk in i?/ 4. Does Max think Abi killed Lucy?
    what do you mean if only he witnessed it bobby has been revealed as the killer he killed lucy try and keep
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bobby kills Dean because he makes everyone unhappy and he started it :D
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we expect some whinging on the board tonight? :D
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,881
    Forum Member
    jane and Ian will discuss what to do about Bobby and decide to cover it up but that won't fix anything, will just make things worse and they'll probably won't want to tell Peter but he'll be pressing for answers too. Will they tell him? Best if they go to the Police for all their sakes.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Can we expect some whinging on the board tonight? :D

Of course. :D
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibley another shock return?

Deans Death?
  • Options
    NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bobby kills Dean because he makes everyone unhappy and he started it :D

Maybe he'll take Ben's 'slappin' dahn' mantle?
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going for a shock death, maybe someone is in The Arches when it blows up, or Dean is not actually dead, but is killed in a confrontation with Mick, Linda and Shirley. I can see the complete truth coming about the night of the murder, and seeing Ian trying to deal with the fact his son murdered his daughter.