Options

"Jennifer is the most improved" - Nonsence!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gazb2 wrote: »
    I would LOVE to see you quote me on this one...as I have never said anything of the sort !! In fact...I said T&D did an excellent job with Jorgie's routine. I loved it :)

Oh...and take a chill pill !!! :)

I will thank you to not tell me what to do. You are quick enough to moan that you are giving your opinion so deal with other peoples opinions being posted. It seems you have an issue with anyone that doesn't support Jorgie and is a supporter of Jennifer in particular.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiggergirl wrote: »
    I will thank you to not tell me what to do. You are quick enough to moan that you are giving your opinion so deal with other peoples opinions being posted. It seems you have an issue with anyone that doesn't support Jorgie and is a supporter of Jennifer in particular.

I'm afraid your mistaken. I couldn't care less who you or other people support, and I enjoy reading and debating other opinions, even if they are different to mine. I have a right to argue my points, but in the grand scheme of things...the show isn't a life or death scenario, and if you like Jennifer then whoopee !

Oh...and I'm still waiting on that quote :p:p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    gazb2 wrote: »
    OK...she's a nice person and is great at acting on ice.

Shame it's not 'Nice person' or 'acting' on ice.

I still find her SKATING skills poor - very poor...and watching her being dragged around the ice flaring her arms on a suitcase did not merit the marks she got. She could have did that routine on week 1...that is my point.

Its done she could have done
    that's twice now you have made the same mistake despite others pointing it out to you

Of all the skaters she is probably the poorest technically but she has improved a lot over the last 2 weeks.

As for dancing on ice it is not all about the technical skills as part of dancing is being able to convey a story and emoting.

For that she is one of the strongest and as such deserves to continue to be in the contest.

Personally I enjoy her dancing and will be sorry if she goes out this week. I would prefer Matt to go to be honest as I really don't find his dancing does anything for me , no matter how technically proficient he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shefair wrote: »
    Its done she could have done
    that's twice now you have made the same mistake despite others pointing it out to you

Of all the skaters she is probably the poorest technically but she has improved a lot over the last 2 weeks.

As for dancing on ice it is not all about the technical skills as part of dancing is being able to convey a story and emoting.

For that she is one of the strongest and as such deserves to continue to be in the contest.

Personally I enjoy her dancing and will be sorry if she goes out this week. I would prefer Matt to go to be honest as I really don't find his dancing does anything for me , no matter how technically proficient he is.

Me too! I think she's very entertaining and look forward to her routine every week. I love her partnership with Dan too. Oh, and I think she comes across as a really nice person - very sincere and friendly.

For what it's worth - I'm not a huge Jorgie fan but I thought her mark from Louie was ridiculous. She did what she was asked to do and did it beautifully.