Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avidian wrote: »
    Fame at last! :o

You snarled apparently when you wrote your comment :D
    On Digitalspy, a poster called Avidian snarled: “He appears to be one of these people, like the tedious Kate Price/Jordan, who talks in a nasally, self-centric, cliche-ridden, repetitive manner.”
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avidian wrote: »
    Fame at last! :o

"Snarled" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a total non story.
    if ever presenter was in danger of being steered off course because of negative feedback there would be no presenters on TV.
    what was written on Twitter was nothing like people have posted on forums like DS. And for shame on both papers for including Trolling Tweets with General forum posts.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like him in the house, I thought he was overrated, over hyped and far too much bias towards him shown by people working on the show. But I am willing to give him a chance.

But Rylan, please do not expect to not get criticism on such a show like Big Brother which has a loyal hardcore fan base and a decent casual viewership. You are going up a level here in terms of fan base viewing.

He isn't the sort of person who is shy to air his views either and was more than happy to get into confrontation on X Factor and CBB. At the end of the day, it was publicity to him. He is a polarising person, some people see a good guy and a personality, others see a fake desperate person who has done everything to get fame.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    K139 wrote: »
    Proud to be featured in this for defending Rylan. :')

But it's truly awful. He doesn't deserve any of the hate he receives, he's a lovely, genuine guy and I'll reiterate this again; I know that he will win many more people over just as he did during CBB. Absolutely ****ing disgusting that these Twitter trolls are allowed to get away with death wishes and such.
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proud to be featured in this for defending Rylan. :')

But it's truly awful. He doesn't deserve any of the hate he receives, he's a lovely, genuine guy and I'll reiterate this again; I know that he will win many more people over just as he did during CBB. Absolutely ****ing disgusting that these Twitter trolls are allowed to get away with death wishes and such.

The media was watching us argue :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its like Daniel Craig when he faced the onslaught of being selected as Bond.
    the way to silence the doubters is just do a good job.
    If Rylan and Emma do a good job that will speak for itself but if he puts in a performance worthy of Zezi doesn't take a genius to work out what the reaction is going to be.