'Dancing on Ice: Make me a star'

Comments

• AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    ohh sneak peek at the new contestant. i'm surprised it hasnt leaked into the papers.

I was thinking that. Looked like a good lift, so I think they're quite good. Well surprised The Sun haven't gotten hold of it.

We know it's female, we know it's not A List... Let's put the pieces together, people!
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    Aesa wrote: »
    I was thinking that. Looked like a good lift, so I think they're quite good. Well surprised The Sun haven't gotten hold of it.

We know it's female, we know it's not A List... Let's put the pieces together, people!

I thought the Sun said it was Nikki Sanderson?:confused::confused:
  • AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Sun said it was Nikki Sanderson?:confused::confused:

Must of missed that :confused:

I think she would be quite good.
    Forum Member
    Aesa wrote: »
    Must of missed that :confused:

I think she would be quite good.

Hang on and I'll go and find it I read it somehwere I'm sure!

I'm quite disappointed in tonights show seems a bit of a waste!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikki would be quite good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang on and I'll go and find it I read it somehwere I'm sure!

I'm quite disappointed in tonights show seems a bit of a waste!

Its all old news.. I thought it would be SCD. Training clips etc.
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a pile of dross that was.
    Forum Member
    In the Sun today:
    Dancing on Ice bosses plan to replace broken ankle victim Michael Underwood. Stars including former Corrie babe Nikki Sanderson 23, and ex-toploader musician Dan Hipgrave have been secretly training. The ITV1 show at 6.10 tomorrow will feature a performance by Westlife
    Forum Member
    Its all old news.. I thought it would be SCD. Training clips etc.

They would have been better bringing back Defrosted!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    What a pile of crap that was. It wasn't really *anything* was it? Not much of a behind-the-scenes show, not much talking to the contestants, teeny tiny snippets from the judges and a bit about that contest.

Do you think the order of contestants tomorrow is the order in which they were announced at the end? Tim on first? :eek:
    smude wrote: »
    That must have been recorded last week.
    Yeah I was in the audience last Sunday - Kyran's performance was recorded during the interval between the main and results show (he fluffed up the first take :D), as was Holly's introduction and the pre-show trailer. They didn't really explain much about the "Make Me A Star" show to us... now I see why :rolleyes:

They were also filming interviews with friends & family in the audience - I was expecting to see some of that, but no, nothing. Just boring crap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing was good was Kyran.. the rest was pants.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing was good was Kyran.. the rest was pants.

I agree. Poor show and yet another excuse for Jason and Ruthie to get their opinions across and highlight their favourites. ITV should have brought back Defrosted and Exclusive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was all so short, interviews were pointless. Scrap it I say :o
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I agree. Poor show and yet another excuse for Jason and Ruthie to get their opinions across and highlight their favourites. ITV should have brought back Defrosted and Exclusive.

Why did they cancel Defrosted?? Makes no sense to me, its not like we are getting a better show as replacement!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    In the Sun today:
    ...Stars including former Corrie babe Nikki Sanderson 23, and ex-toploader musician Dan Hipgrave have been secretly training...

Dan Hipgrave was at the show last week. That's why I was surprised to hear they were replacing Michael with a female cos I thought Dan was supposed to be on standby. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I enjoyed it! :D Half an hour of cheese for the superfans :p

Would have been better if it was an hour because everything felt a little rushed, but its a cute way to promote the competition and give hints about the main show :)
    Forum Member

Would have been better if it was an hour because everything felt a little rushed, but its a cute way to promote the competition and give hints about the main show :)

It was something to have on in the background, not something I could give my full attention too, I just dont think we found out anything we didnt know already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was something to have on in the background, not something I could give my full attention too, I just dont think we found out anything we didnt know already.

Exactly...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I thought they would show some sneek previews from the dress rehearsal on Friday....

They could have at least shown a bit of Phillip Schofield in his casual clothes *a girl can dream* ;)
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the behind the scenes stuff got squeezed out so they could show what happened to Michael and to interview him. I wish they'd cut Westlife instead. Their interview was pointless.

I want hints about tomorrow's routines, a more in depth critique of what happened last week with some insight into the actual skating skills, some behind the scenes bit, including training clips and someone to speak to the professionals!
  • AbsolutelyAbsolutely Posts: 1,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want hints about tomorrow's routines, a more in depth critique of what happened last week with some insight into the actual skating skills, some behind the scenes bit, including training clips and someone to speak to the professionals!

Me too, me too. Hope it will be better next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like Holly Willoughby at all presenting this - she's good in small doses.
  • AmazingAmazing Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with most on here. Kyran's routine aside the show tonight was pants.
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvtv wrote: »
    Dan Hipgrave was at the show last week. That's why I was surprised to hear they were replacing Michael with a female cos I thought Dan was supposed to be on standby. :confused:

I'm assuming it's because only male skaters have been knocked out and could be rehersing with a standby. Mel would have had time after Michael's accident to prepare a new routine with a new skater.
  • Jodie2Jodie2 Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Was a pointless program, did they really need to show it? They only showed it because ITV had nothing better to show