Girls Aloud Live tonight on VIVA 10PM

13»

Comments

• tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's not make this another Nadine V Cheryl thread :yawn:

Lol I love both but Nadine really did look gorgeous. Nicola has blossomed so much from an ugly duckling to a swan and Kimba is perfection.
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    AWFUL concert

Out of tune singing, half-hearted dance routines. Also felt like it was missing something MASSIVELY. You see the likes of Take That with The Circus and P!nk with her acrobatics. It was just them 'singing' in a few sparkly dresses. Watching it, you realise these are just 5 lucky girls who made it by fluke and will now hopefully disappear.

I agree it lacked the magic from the previous concerts they did, namely The Tangled Up Tour! That was spectacular and so was Out Of Control Tour.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Girls Aloud's Youtube uploaded all the songs into separate video's here.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GirlsAIoud?feature=watch
    Not the best quality, but watchable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    tpau21 wrote: »
    How gorgeous was Nadine looking in the interview parts. Much more better looking than Tweedy.

Nadine is the stunner of Girls Aloud, she really is the cutest girl of the lot.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nicola looked sensational during the Ten tour, flawless.
    Also, why didn't they release On the Metro as their final single ffs!? It would have been a perfect way to bow out!
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Just watched this and it was a good show and production I've got to say Cheryl is such a great performer she's so captivating I also think her voice has improved and gotten stronger as well. Sarah was really pitchy through out and I thought Nadine oversang at certain times as well. Nicola sounded really good and I thought Kimberly was just average always thought she was the weakest member.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen that it's repeated today at 11am on Viva.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the first part of it again only woke up at 11.15am. Still recording it from there should've set it last night. Will it be on again? I want to see the first part.
    I love all them they all look so pretty in their catwalk part.
    And Cheryl can sing live really well .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Missed the first part of it again only woke up at 11.15am. Still recording it from there should've set it last night. Will it be on again? I want to see the first part.
    I love all them they all look so pretty in their catwalk part.
    And Cheryl can sing live really well .

It's all on here :)

I'm watching it now. Nicola has a really surprisingly powerful voice, great singer. Badly want more solo albums from here, Cinderella's Eyes was a brilliant album.

Nadine is on fire as usual, so sexy and still my favourite singer form the group!
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    After watching the tour I would rate them like this

Singing

Nadine
    Nicola
    Cheryl (I think her voice has really improved sounded a lot stronger)
    Sarah (normally I would say Sarah would be higher than Cheryl but she sounded really pitchy)
    Kimberley

Dancing/Perfroming

Cheryl
    Kimberley
    Nadine
    Nicola
    Sarah
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! That was awesome! I loved it! It was very engaging! I also thought the singing was really great!

It was my kind of show! :) Wish I'd gone to see it now!
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the show and it was really enjoyable, though you could tell Cheryl was sick in that, her voice sounded different.