2»

Comments

• lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Buy a better game. :p

Fifa 12 any better? :p

Fifa is everything i want in a football game though, and money is an issue for me so I had have a bit of patience to get the dosh to go down the PS3 route. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I feel for you mate i really do, i know there's nothing worse than spending hard earned cash on something you know you will enjoy and then finding out that it doesn't work as expected and instantly sucks the enjoyment out of the experience But that's EA for you releasing buggy end products and trying to fix the issue post release in an effort to make a quick buck.

I hope you manage to find a solution to your problem.

Edit - if anybody fancies a few friendly games then feel free to Add me - Seacowdaz
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gimmerss wrote: »
    I feel for you mate i really do, i know there's nothing worse than spending hard earned cash on something you know you will enjoy and then finding out that it doesn't work as expected and instantly sucks the enjoyment out of the experience But that's EA for you releasing buggy end products and trying to fix the issue post release in an effort to make a quick buck.

I hope you manage to find a solution to your problem.

Edit - if anybody fancies a few friendly games then feel free to Add me - Seacowdaz

I was thinking earlier are Ea giving PS3 users a short shrift this year in favour of PS4 development? :)
  • McLovin85McLovin85 Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EA simply don't give a damn now the dosh is in the bank. The game is a joke