Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 3)

1143144145146147149»

Comments

• Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or tins of cat food hopefully :p

Seriously, how could she possibly expect sex with an "All They can Eat Cat Buffet" laid out and 16 cats ready with their scorecards a la Strictly Come Bonking? Anyone with a cat knows how offputting ONE can be as they supervise intimate moments, let alone 16 of them sat around with their critical faces on.....

"Seven!!!" :D

Lizard mating ritual - commentary by David Cattenborough
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few things....

1. Why is she feeding the cats on her bed??

2. Why is she feeding them stinky prawns ON HER BED??

3. Cashmere? Is her duvet cover cashmere??! Is that even possible?

3. Why have they got Harrods food bowls? Cats don't give a crap where their food bowls come from, as long as there is food in them.

4. Men are not performing monkeys.

I would of suggested that she perhaps offer him a bit of the old "mouth magic" and then I remembered if it's not organic or vegetarian then she wouldn't put it past her thin lined lips would she?

5. Why is she writing her memoirs? Haven't we suffered enough?!! WHY GOD!?? WHY??! *falls to my knees and cries*
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Lizard mating ritual - commentary by David Cattenborough

:D:D:D
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear friend of mine, name of Chris White (not the ex-Zombie) released an excellent album in 1976 called Mouth Music. It had to be explained to the record company boss, who promptly had a screaming blue fit. :D
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    A few things....

1. Why is she feeding the cats on her bed??

Too lazy to go to the kitchen?

2. Why is she feeding them stinky prawns ON HER BED??

Maybe she's a bit "uffy" and its a disguise :o

3. Cashmere? Is her duvet cover cashmere??! Is that even possible?

As if you would allow 16 cats and to shed fur on Cashmere........

3. Why have they got Harrods food bowls? Cats don't give a crap where their food bowls come from, as long as there is food in them.

I bet she got them during her Poundland stint really

4. Men are not performing monkeys.

But she sports the "Bald Buzzard" look. Who could resist? ;)

I would of suggested that she perhaps offer him a bit of the old "mouth magic" and then I remembered if it's not organic or vegetarian then she wouldn't put it past her thin lined lips would she?

The mental image of that will help my New Year diet no end! :eek:

Pass the Brain Bleach!

5. Why is she writing her memoirs? Haven't we suffered enough?!! WHY GOD!?? WHY??! *falls to my knees and cries*

As the Mail isnt publishing comments, I assume she will publish the memoirs as revenge for the mocking she has undoubtedly received today. I'm struggling to come up with anything prior which is as completely batshit as having 16 cats in your bed with prawn din-dins and expecting sex from a rock star <<cough>> ;)

:eek::p:o:D
    Forum Member
    Bellagio wrote: »
    Dear friend of mine, name of Chris White (not the ex-Zombie) released an excellent album in 1976 called Mouth Music. It had to be explained to the record company boss, who promptly had a screaming blue fit. :D

Ah the 70s. When men and women apparently just had sex without 2 weeks worth of preparation.......... (I wouldnt know, I'm too young but I've seen films :o:D)
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....So let me get this straight: She's writing her memoirs, a project which involves raking over old relationships and anecdotes she has repeated in her column umpteen times already. And this trip down memory lane is going to result in these well-trodden anecdotes being retold in the column yet again as she's "reminded" of them while she revisits them for the memoirs? Now that's what I call recycling! Stand by for weeks and months of endless rehashing of stuff that has already been rehashed to death, followed by a book rehashing it all over again!

(Incidentally, why, every time she rakes over the Trevor episode, does she mention that he ran off with "a stylist called Jenny", as if these particular details make the betrayal somehow worse than running off with someone of a different job and a different name?)
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....Did anyone else groan at the realisation that Liz has begun to refer to the FRS as "the boyfriend" now? That's the very same way she used to refer to her ex husband when they first got together (later upgraded to the equally disrespectful "the husband").

And why is she physically incapable of referring to any relationship with any other human being without detailing some expensive purchase she's made for the person? I bet her friends and family's hearts sink whenever she buys them something, knowing that she will be beating them over the head with it in print for many years to come, whether it's a cottage or a buttery soft handbag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this thread. Her article sounds like car-crash journalism.
  • newbabynewbaby Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newbaby wrote: »

In last week's Dreary she seemed to be going off to Scotland for a sex fest with the FRS which this week turned into a non-sexfest because of stinking cat food bowls on electric blankets at her place in Reeth. Now we know for sure she spent NYE alone again (as usual) probably just so she can write this load of self pitying bilge in order to garner sympathy.

Her bed head and bedroom wallpaper look about as far from designer as you can get too. Oh, Lizard, standards ARE slipping aren't they? Perhaps you're realising that no money means no Farrow & Ball.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,494
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63412448#post63412448
    This discussion has been closed.