Who do YOU look forward to watching each week?

Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
Forum Member
✭✭
Who do you look forward to each week.

For me the only contestant that matters is Sam Bailey.

i haven't enjoyed X Factor properly for about 5 years. Id lost hope that wed never get another world class singer ever again.

But she is is on another level.

Me and my partner get absolute chills when she belts out those songs.

She is technically perfect, pitch and tone are unreal and she really touches my soul with her voice.

I literally cannot wait to see her sing each week.

Also her support this year is amazing. She's knocking the competition to floor and for those writing her off as loser fodder they need to think again.

Theres a very different aura surrounding this girl. She has winner written all over her.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Sam B because she's a really great singer
    Luke because he's been the surprise this year lately
    Kingsland because I'm shallow and think they're hot :o
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Tamara", just to see if the judges pronounce her name right. :D Also because she keeps me looking at her when she performs (unlike others who I can look away from).
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Tamera and Luke.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me its only Tamera and Hannah. Not keen on any of the others.
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rough Copy, but I do so wish Gary would help them with their song choices because I want them to give something special and I know they have it in them, I just know it.

Also look forward to Tamera and Hannah.

Kingsland Road is a guilty pleasure but only because I love the "lead singer" Matt because he is "well fit, innit" ---- I know the shame and I accept it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Rough Copy, but I do so wish Gary would help them with their song choices because I want them to give something special and I know they have it in them, I just know it.

Also look forward to Tamera and Hannah.

Kingsland Road is a guilty pleasure but only because I love the "lead singer" Matt because he is "well fit, innit" ---- I know the shame and I accept it.

Who's Matt? The one that supposedly looks like James Arthur?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who do you look forward to each week.

For me the only contestant that matters is Sam Bailey.

i haven't enjoyed X Factor properly for about 5 years. Id lost hope that wed never get another world class singer ever again.

But she is is on another level.

Me and my partner get absolute chills when she belts out those songs.

She is technically perfect, pitch and tone are unreal and she really touches my soul with her voice.

I literally cannot wait to see her sing each week.

Also her support this year is amazing. She's knocking the competition to floor and for those writing her off as loser fodder they need to think again.

Theres a very different aura surrounding this girl. She has winner written all over her.

I don't agree about the pitch, I think she's slightly shaky in the lower register, but that may be down to nerves.

But, like you, I got shivers on Saturday night, well, Sunday morning when I watched it...recorded..:)

I agree, she's on another level, so far, but, I would like to hear her sing something outside of ballads, as I think there's even more to come.

As for "enjoying," the X-Factor, I still don't, what would be good for me, would be to have a few outstanding contestants who're fighting tooth and nail to keep their places, not just people saying they are and then coming out and delivering really naff performances of great songs..

I've not seen that in years..

Rich.#
    x
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Who's Matt? The one that supposedly looks like James Arthur?

That's what everyone says but I refuse to dignify that comparison as I think he is hot and I despise James Arthur.

(for ID purposes the one I am talking about is the one in the Choose life T-shirt http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/275463/category_image_update_8adbc1cdf3096c4e_1381758528_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg )
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi Alton. There's literally no other contestant I'm that excited about seeing. I quite like watching Sam Callahan & Kingsland Road I suppose as they're my next favourites but I'm more curious than anything (although the judges' comments about Sam always make me...:rolleyes:).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi, Luke and Rough Copy.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Luke and Tamera primarily. I like Sam B but she's predictably good and hasn't as yet moved out of her comfort zone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi Alton. There's literally no other contestant I'm that excited about seeing. I quite like watching Sam Callahan & Kingsland Road I suppose as they're my next favourites but I'm more curious than anything (although the judges' comments about Sam always make me...:rolleyes:).

This. They're pretty fair, for the most part, but it's like they have (the judges, the producers, whatever works) it in for him.
  • Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the Tamera thing.

she's ok but she's just another bland RnB singer

Sam is glamour and old school epic
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment, I look forward to Hannah, Tamera and Luke Friend. I also enjoy Kingsland Road as a guilty pleasure :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really feeling any of them this year, but Sam B has a great voice so probably her.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one really, but I find it strangely fascinating watching Rough Copy slowly disappear down the toilet.

Initially, I was looking forward to hearing them putting a new spin on a new jack swing classic each week, now I'm just waiting to see how lame the song they're covering is going to be.

It can only be a matter of time before they do "You'll Never Stop Me Loving You" by Sonia.
  • David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This year, most of them could put in an entertaining performance. Even Sam C was this side of awful this week and he's clearly getting better. And to aid his improvement, TPTB will find him better material, more suited to his limited vocal abilities. The last of the contestants wholly incapable of entertaining me are now gone, all the others have put in at least one performance I've enjoyed and could do so again.

The ones I expect to enjoy are Hannah, Nick and, of course, Sam B.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rough Copy, Luke and Kingsland Road.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Hannah and Tamera.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera and Rough Copy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah, Abi, Tamera and Sam Bailey.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick, Sam C, Luke, Kingsland Road, Sam B and Hannah
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke & Tamera, and Abi always intrigues me.
  • BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the Tamera thing.

she's ok but she's just another bland RnB singer

Sam is glamour and old school epic

Excuse me? :rolleyes:

One could say, Sam is another boring, dated and cruise ship singer we've had on in the past.

I don't get the whole "Sam B" thing either, not marketable, bland.

Don't insult Tamera just because others say they look forward to her performances. :rolleyes: