Emmerdale stars in secret affair

13»

Comments

• SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He lives near me and I see him all the time,he is about 2 foot nothing, don't know what girls see in him. Charley is very pretty in real life but when ever I have seen her out and about in Leeds she always looks really miserable.

Do you live in Leeds? I know that people in Leeds see the Emmerdale cast about a lot. In the same way people in Liverpool see the Hollyoaks cast around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    *Cf* wrote: »
    Not sure if I believe it remember they were trying to say Kate Garraway & Anton Dubek (sp?) were having an affair because there were pictured outside his flat together. Maybe if they had pictures of Charley and David( forget his off screen name lol) kissing or something I would believe it. I could be wrong.

Wasn't that the Mirror?
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    I would never have put them two together.

It doesn't surprise me though, There's been rumours of Matthew Wolfenden cheating before.
    what is it with soap stars?? They are always "playing dirty pool"
  • pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a picture of his girlfriend as well, and she is quite pretty I think. Prettier than Charley at any chance.

I don't think she is that pretty either :o She is by no means ugly but there are prettier girls in the cast like Jenna-Louise Coleman, Sammy Winward and Roxanne Pallett.
  • Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But just because they both went back to Charley's house, doesn't neccesarily mean they are having an affair.

they might just be great friends off-set when their not filming.

I have been invited into many females houses, but I didn't crawl into bed with them.
  • SnappSnapp Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presumed he was gay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't that the Mirror?

I think it could have been, never meant to word it like that I just meant to make a comparison.:)
  • PumpkinsRulePumpkinsRule Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    pinky2006 wrote: »
    Also, late night parties and loud sex noises were heard from the flat of Chris Villiers (Grayson) and Georgia Slowe (Perdy) about 18 months ago. They said it was their friends being noisy :eek:

Well that is the biggest load of tosh I've ever heard.
    "It wasn't us, it was our friends. Yes... err... we invited some friends... round to the flat, the flat that we share, they got a bit horny and we told them to use our.. I mean one of our rooms..."

Sure. We believe you. :rolleyes:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she is that pretty either :o She is by no means ugly but there are prettier girls in the cast like Jenna-Louise Coleman, Sammy Winward and Roxanne Pallett.

She always looks to be a bit of a sour-faced little madam, IMO.

And he was lauded as being some kind of David Beckham lookalike when he first joined Emmerdale. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Do you live in Leeds? I know that people in Leeds see the Emmerdale cast about a lot. In the same way people in Liverpool see the Hollyoaks cast around.

The Hollyoaks cast are pretty pally with the Emmerdale lot too, they are often spotted in Leeds. The bloke who plays Warren in H'Oaks is actually Charley's brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before I even opened the article I had a hunch it would be something to do with one of those two. I guess you can't blame real life for being humdrum and wearisome but worse still, it could be false. Some "journo" out there may genuinely have believed this would make for a sensational story. If it's a slow news day and you're going to go down the libellous sex claim route, at least have some fun.

"Pearl and David in public sex SCANDAL, pictures INSIDE!"
    "Jo Sugden caught in compromising position... with GOAT - see the moment captured ON CAMERA!"
    "Gay prostitution ring blown open - Matthew King arrested for PIMPING OUT CARL AND JIMMY, read on for web address of FILTHY GROUP SEX TAPE!"

But "David and Debbie in secret affair"? I mean who the chuff cares?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheSarge wrote: »
    The Hollyoaks cast are pretty pally with the Emmerdale lot too, they are often spotted in Leeds. The bloke who plays Warren in H'Oaks is actually Charley's brother.

....talk about family ties, that's a shocker!! I only found out the other month that Daz (Dales) is a twin, and also that Donte in Waterloo Road is actually Jason Grimshaw's (Corrie) real life brother!!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lolitä wrote: »
    Before I even opened the article I had a hunch it would be something to do with one of those two. I guess you can't blame real life for being humdrum and wearisome but worse still, it could be false. Some "journo" out there may genuinely have believed this would make for a sensational story. If it's a slow news day and you're going to go down the libellous sex claim route, at least have some fun.

"Pearl and David in public sex SCANDAL, pictures INSIDE!"
    "Jo Sugden caught in compromising position... with GOAT - see the moment captured ON CAMERA!"
    "Gay prostitution ring blown open - Matthew King arrested for PIMPING OUT CARL AND JIMMY, read on for web address of FILTHY GROUP SEX TAPE!"

But "David and Debbie in secret affair"? I mean who the chuff cares?

Haven't the NOTW already covered those stories?? :confused:

;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    i didnt know she was 20!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She always looks to be a bit of a sour-faced little madam, IMO

I agree, she has a face like a smacked backside everytime I her. She looks so smug as well. Horrible piece of work, hopefully she will get whats coming to her.
  • pinky2006pinky2006 Posts: 10,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She always looks to be a bit of a sour-faced little madam, IMO.

That's exactly why I don't think Charley is all that pretty. She has an extremely miserable face. She is one of the only people I know of who manages to look mardy even when they smile :D

I'm surprised she's lasted 6 years in Emmerdale. She's a very limited actress. She's almost the Emmerdale equivalent of Kym Marsh, ie not the worst in the show but just about scrapes being average. Except Charley isn't as grossly overrated as Kym and Kym seems a happier, nicer person than Charley. Also Kym isn't a homewrecker :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's exactly why I don't think Charley is all that pretty. She has an extremely miserable face. She is one of the only people I know of who manages to look mardy even when they smile :D

I'm surprised she's lasted 6 years in Emmerdale. She's a very limited actress. She's almost the Emmerdale equivalent of Kym Marsh, ie not the worst in the show but just about scrapes being average. Except Charley isn't as grossly overrated as Kym and Kym seems a happier, nicer person than Charley. Also Kym isn't a homewrecker :D

*snort* next time she is rude to an Emmerdale fan, I suggest they turn round and shout at her, 'at least I don't steal other people's boyfriends' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. Well, this was clearly true!