Options

EE LIVE WEEK FLASHBACK 19/02/15= Flash-Back to the Future

Comments

• Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Emma ring Bobby then several weeks ago when she had worked it out?

If not then who did she ring? Jane?

She rung Jane of course. Emma only believed she'd met the killer [not the one who covered it up].
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say that I'm disappointed that Bobby is the killer but aside from that, this week has been compelling viewing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    The first Episode (1-Hour Special) was great, it had build-up and didn't focus too much on Lucy's Killer which is what threw us off. Then, we find out that Ian knows something (proving our theories true) and then Jane is revealed as the Killer. Some of us are like "That was worth watching." And then we are like: "Wow, I never expected that."
    Listen up: the second Episode which was the Flash-Back Episode Special was amazing!
    Ben & Jay were doing exactly what we heard they did that night. They stole from a place, Ben was becoming angry with Lucy Beale. Making us wonder if Ben was the Killer. And then we are like: "Don't add up, don't add up, she was killed at home."

So, we get to that point of the story and we are wondering why Lucy Beale went outside, only to find that she goes back inside. Poor Lucy meets her maker, Bobby being out of the view. "It's You." Lucy Beale is then found dead by Jane, not before getting a phone call that explained why she was so hurt from the call. And then Jane finds Lucy's body, shocked and feeling upset that she is dead. Bobby walks in and looks menacing.

That was a PERFECT Ending and won't be forgotten for it.
    Guys, it's way better than what some of us were coming up with:
    "Jane kills Lucy" - "Ian is the Killer" (Obvious) - we complained about that.
    "Cindy kills Lucy" - We were on the right lines, just one step away from reaching the Killer.
    And then some of us figured out it was Bobby. Some of us found out sooner than later.

Bobby Beale being the Killer is perfect for many reasons: More Drama, more stories that will really build up along Peter Beale's downfall, and Ian and Jane's relationship. Not to mention the way Bobby is going to act when he finds out that Masood knows.
    Poor Mas could see himself being attacked by him too.

So, think about what you said when you saw the REVEAL:

I was SHOCKED, I had a feeling it was Bobby 3-4 days ago. So it didn't shock me as it did with others. When my family saw it, my brothers laughed (thinking it was a bad storyline) - Only because it turned out to be a Kid. They just have so much hate for Kids even though they were once kids too. -_-

So yeah, I don't mean to say that the Story could have been better. The Episode could have revealed more. Again, we just need to accept it and I'm fine with it.
    I'm not saying that it's a Copy from something else. There's only so many ideas one can have. Copyrights just ruins that all together! - YouTube proven this, thanks YouTube.

Like I said, the REVEAL was perfect. The lighting, the way it was all set-up and Jane's face of horror. Everyone was rather like: Meh or "I'm SHOCKED" or maybe even Lost for words. Sadly, it didn't get my whole family to the Shocking Level, they were all rather gobsmacked or just feeling like it was a waste of time. Why watch it then? -_-

~ Rockyz
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    It was. Wonderful build up all week, then... that. Appalling.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Don't even know what I think of that outcome right now. Woah. I really didn't think they'd go there.

On another note, is it just me or was that Mick who picked up Peter?:confused:
  • Options
    tommanningtommanning Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Can anyone explain what Ben and Lucy's going to miami stuff was all about?!
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I was kind of grated when it first happened, but now I think it's bloody amazing. It ties in with everything DTC had said, it would be upsetting and it is pretty upsetting to know that she was killed by her 10 year old brother in what was a freak accident. He probably thought she was knocked out and didn't know he killed her. Jane probably told him she was taking her to the hospital but instead dumped the body.

Its not an accident - though there's no proof of anything beyond what Jane says. Its manslaughter - complicated if he was under the age of criminal responsibility.https://www.gov.uk/child-under-10-breaks-law He may also be yet another local psychopath, but he's too young to be diagnosed as that too.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did Emma ring Bobby then several weeks ago when she had worked it out?

If not then who did she ring? Jane?

I guess she phoned Jane or whoever helped Jane remove the body and that person then told her the story of what happened when they met in the park.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    grahamzxy wrote: »
    So why do you bother watching it? Why not watch something you enjoy - saves boring people endlessly here...

He's entitled to watch and post about whatever he wishes. Why not just ignore those posts?
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say that I'm disappointed that Bobby is the killer but aside from that, this week has been compelling viewing.

This! A fantastic week for EastEnders, but an awful reveal!
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Bobby Beale has been revealed as the vicious and brutal murderer of his sister Lucy LIVE in one of the biggest, nay THE biggest storyline on TV in decades.

So is he an #ICONIC British TV character? Surely this is on par with Who Shot JR. Will we be having t-shirts with "I KILLED LUCY" printed on this? Novelty mugs?

This is so exciting. A new era for soaps and TV worldwide. :D
  • Options
    Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am wondering that. Perhaps jane tells him to go.to bed whilst she dumps the body in the common?

Otherwise why was bobby so distraught when Ian told home she had died surely he would have said something?
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Little disappointed it was Bobby. But it has been a fantastic week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    What are the new story-lines that have come out of the past few days?

- Bobby killing Lucy
    - Dot's arrest for killing Nick
    - Kim's feud with Denise?
    - Dean's death?
    - Kathy's return from the dead.
    - Blackwood's connection to everyone
    - Ronnie finding out the affair
    - Tanya wanting to get back with Max?

So Ian lost a daughter and has re-gained his mothet
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    You're too clever for DS, be gone ;)
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its good, anyone else and we would've complained that it was too obvious!
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the day she died didn't she have a couple of blows to the head?

1 - She hit her head of Max's desk
    2 - She was punched in the face from Jake Stone
    3 - She had a fight with Denise
    4 - Bobby Beales final blow with the jewellery box
  • Options
    NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane does a Chrissie and whacks her again :o

Kidding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my favourite storylines, it would have been better if it was Denise, Cindy or Jane.
  • Options
    kevin75ukkevin75uk Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DTC has played a blinder since taking over and the excellent past year has led to a brilliant 30th Anniversary week of episodes, look forward to the future of EE under DTC.
  • Options
    HavingALaughHavingALaugh Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    I don't think he knows he killed her, Jane protected him while she hid body.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Personally I think the whole thing was excellent. Really enjoyed it and think that the Bobby twist at the end worked well for the story. Looking forward to seeing the fall out tomorrow. Hopefully this will go deeper into explaining a few things, like how she ended up on the common!
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,185
    Forum Member
    Count me in for really enjoying it. It made perfect sense to me when the reveal was Bobby even though I thought it was going to be Jane. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed it. A lot of people have lost money over this. Teach them all to bet on outcomes on a show. The hints have been pointing to bobby all week.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,305
    Forum Member
    Yes to all four, the final blow, was the one that killed her.