Yes
29% 75 votes

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard as it is to believe she has always had supporters.:o

Persoanlly, I loathe her with a passion. The WORST ever BB contestant and winner of all time. Not one redeeming feature about her.>:( Horrible, Horrible woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I never watched last year but wowzers she's a obnoxious turd.
    it wasn't too bad the first day or so but she has nothing about her at all.
    Just one droney voiced gobshite.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, she's behaved better than she did the last time she was on. She hasn't bullied anyone and isn't unnecessarily mouthing off to people. Like, though? Hmm... Not exactly. I'm sort of halfy half. I'm not really bothered about her.
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's strange...i think instead of bringing Marc down ... Marc is having a positive effect on her popularity.

don't get me wrong..she is a bitch...but i have seen marc several times urge her not to respond and yell and she seems to take the advise if he gets to her soon enough.

i detest helen..but is really brian who is being nasty and bitchy and stiring up hostility in my opinion.

i didn't vote
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She was liked - now she is becoming loved.:blush:
  • Options
    fext91fext91 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    not really liking her

but i like her more than brian at least
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I am loving Helen. Never thought I'd say this.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's not to like, someone that hears everything but listens to nothing.

Sees all but know little.

And walks around like there's a bad smell and only her lips can block it out.

Forever misquoting others and misremembering what she said.

She's a joke that's as unfunny as mark prat falling around the house.
  • Options
    rowdyprincessrowdyprincess Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not by me, i hate that when she argues, she makes it personal and uses insults
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like her but agree with a lot she's saying its exactly what I'm thinking.
  • Options
    mark_townsendmark_townsend Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not by me, i hate that when she argues, she makes it personal and uses insults
    She doesn't argue. Just shouts and rants at people
  • Options
    NodgerNodger Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    Shabba- wrote: »
    I never watched last year but wowzers she's a obnoxious turd.
    it wasn't too bad the first day or so but she has nothing about her at all.
    Just one droney voiced gobshite.

It really is worth digging up some of her performances from last years show, hilarious and deeply worrying all in one. C5 have her back because people will watch and advertising becomes valuable and for no other reason.
    You know she has a child don't you? She demonstrates excellent motherly guidance for him don't you think? :D
  • Options
    ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's strange...i think instead of bringing Marc down ... Marc is having a positive effect on her popularity.

don't get me wrong..she is a bitch...but i have seen marc several times urge her not to respond and yell and she seems to take the advise if he gets to her soon enough.

i detest helen..but is really brian who is being nasty and bitchy and stiring up hostility in my opinion.

i didn't vote

Marc only saying that after advice from Victor he was egging her on before that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nodger wrote: »
    It really is worth digging up some of her performances from last years show, hilarious and deeply worrying all in one. C5 have her back because people will watch and advertising becomes valuable and for no other reason.
    You know she has a child don't you? She demonstrates excellent motherly guidance for him don't you think? :D

Oh don't be doing that, her child has nothing to do with BB, and neither do you know how she brings him up or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    But wrote: »
    Marc only saying that after advice from Victor he was egging her on before that

No, Marc also told her not to react when Brian had a tantrum when Chloe was nominated ... the person be actually chose in the first place. Victor hadn't been in at that point.

I don't like Helen, but I think certain hms led by Brian, are targeting her in an attempt to make them look good or even some poor attempt at being a hero.

I don't think she has been anywhere near as nasty as she was last year, and from what we've seen she isn't instigating the rows either. I also agree with some of the things she says as I'm not letting my dislike of her last year cloud my thinking this year.

Maybe the op could add another choice - less irritating.
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    I like her more than I liked her last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she will ever be liked but a lot see where she's coming from and agree with her this time.
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    She's a witless, spiteful, unkind woman... but she's a great housemate. Yet again, there's s big difference between being good television and being likeable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    No chance.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Persoanlly, I loathe her with a passion. The WORST ever BB contestant and winner of all time. Not one redeeming feature about her.>:( Horrible, Horrible woman.

Helen was last years' chosen HM to be foisted on us. No chance of her being nominated, unless BB had a twist, which most of us were waiting for. It was useless, she carried on being Helen and hogging all the attention with her nasty behaviour.

Then shortly before the end, lo and behold, dear Helen had an epiphany and changed into St. Helen.......this miraculous transformation was witnessed in the house and featured - ad nauseum - on BBOTs. Force fed this altered state, many fans fell for it, believing the transformation.

Did she change - did she hell. What you see is what we had to put up with the whole time of the show, and then went on to win. The viewers fell for the hype, and now we can all see how duped we were. Has Helen changed - not one whit - she likes being like that, thinks she is above it all. Is she? never, thank goodness I will never have to hear her corncrake voice near me. Awful woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I much prefer her how she is being now, to how she was last year
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Very unlikely to change my opinion of her as I won't watch as long as she's on it.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that many of the people who actually did like her last year are brave enough to be more vocal this year, after her win. As hard as it is to believe, she does have supporters- it's quite clear on twitter.
    Just been on TIBB and saw a poll which was posted last night..

BB16 2015 - Who is your favourite 'legend' housemate now?

Helen 37.84 % (179)
    Nikki 31.92 % (151)
    Brian 30.23 % (143)

Total votes: 473
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The producers stuck two fingers up at the British public last night on the live feed.
    Practically the entire time we saw Helen (who is not even a housemate). Eating a sandwich.
    They care nothing for what the public think.they would rather have this vile woman swearing disgracefully in the diary room and on live feed, than show us the other people in the house.
    They are also playing very unfairly by keeping Marc from being nominated. Four weeks now he had been saved. Are they afraid to let him be in case he goes,we should be given a chance to keep him in or get him out.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I really didn't like her last year. This time, I have to say, she's not too bad. Brian belo is making her look good. I agree with what others are saying, in that the thick bunch are targeting her in an attempt to make themselves look good. It's not working. Christian an Danny, along with Brian, have behaved much worse than Helen.