Tardis noise in The Eleventh Hour

jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
Forum Member
Excuse me if I'm missing something completely obvious, but in TEH, I could have sworn we saw a young Amy sitting in her garden waiting for the Doctor and hearing the Tardis materialize?

I remember wondering at the time what it meant, as I thought the doctor didn't actually return until she had grown up?

Did I imagine the whole thing?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your not imagining, no. One of multiple questions left to be answered in the future...
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    Aha, great, as long as I'm not making story lines up in my head.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I always took that scene as Amelia/Amy dreaming of the doctor....and a way to move to rhe scene of adult Amy

but hey I seem to have imagined a entire conversation about who blew the tardis up...and rewatching I really did imagine it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I imagine thats the tardis noise bleeding through the cracks.
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    I'm glad someone else brought this up as i was waiting for it to be answered last night and it wasn't, felt a bit foolish. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's nothing to explain. Old Amy was dreaming of being a little girl waiting for the Doc when she heard the Tardis arrive in the present. That's all.
  • cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    There was also the shadowy figure in the kitchen that was never referenced again.
  • Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^Prisoner Zero?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    i thought it was explained at the end when he's sitting next to her bed telling her that she'll dream about it.