Options

What is Gary on?

Tony_BurkeTony_Burke Posts: 99
Forum Member
He said yesterday that Union J were the best of the boybands and today he changed it to say he thought District 3 were best until the sing off

Comments

• Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And he's always 'really disappointed'. Gawd he's so predictable.
  • Options
    brylcreembrylcreem Posts: 2,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idiot.

District 3 really got screwed there, made to sing around 5 seconds after they found out they were bottom 2, no wonder they didn't sing well
  • Options
    ToxicBlossomToxicBlossom Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I'm a big fan of Gary but tonight his comments did my head in. He didn't need to emphasise on how disappointed he was, there was no need to stick the knife in even more.

Also I'm not keen on how he says he feels such and such a contestant "wanted it more". He doesn't know how much anybody wants this. They probably both wanted it as bad as eachother.

I thought Union J were better in the sing off but I liked District 3 as a band more. They had a lot more personality than Union J and the latter would of gotten saved no matter what the sing off was like because they're the "manufactured" band so to speak. Simon sees another 1D here and he wants them to go far. They won't though, their days are numbered. Although neither should of been in the bottom tonight.