Options

According to Dan W, Tom Bower has confirmed SC might bring DANNII back!

iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"So Tom Bower has confirmed Simon Cowell is considering bringing back Dannii Minogue to The X Factor.AMAZING!Please come back @DanniiMinogue"

"And the Dannii rumours coincide with today's news that it's looking increasingly unlikely Kelly Rownland will sign... Perfect timing!"

What do y'all think! I feel like it's a very slim chance! and could just be simon trying too drum up publicity!

plus in the paper today simon is quoted as saying that he hasn't spoken to dannii herself because she's not interested in speaking too him! it's gonna be pretty hard getting her to judge on his show when she's probs still fuming at him!!

BUT I THINK IT'D BE AMAZING IF SHE CAME BACK!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she's not speaking to Simon Cowell after he humiliated her ("distraught" Daily Mirror, "devastated" Tellymix, "in a dark place" Daily Record) in the press straight after her relationship break up, yet will appear on his shows and take his money?
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer if Kelly just stayed. Let's get some consistency at least two years in a row.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    So she's not speaking to Simon Cowell after he humiliated her ("distraught" Daily Mirror, "devastated" Tellymix, "in a dark place" Daily Record) in the press straight after her relationship break up, yet will appear on his shows and take his money?

Lol, I doubt she's distraught, devastated or in a dark place over this. If she's either of those things over anything, it'll be her break up with Kris.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her relationship with Simon has totally been exploded out all terms of possible proportion. Two single people go out.....SHOCKER!!!
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sfamato wrote: »
    Her relationship with Simon has totally been exploded out all terms of possible proportion. Two single people go out.....SHOCKER!!!

I think it's more about their chemistry that they've always had on the show together and that it has come out that they did have a brief relationship.

Tom said on the BBC 5 live that Simon is trying to get her back on Xf but didn't say more about it. Just that he thought it's a very very interesting thing to do.
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I really want Kelly to stay and the Panel to stay the same I don't want it to keep changing
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer it if Kelly didn't come back. I really want Dannii to come back :D Whatever has happened in the press doesn't matter - she was a good judge and gave good feedback. The panel didn't work for me last year.

... and it wouldn't be awkward because Simon wouldn't be on the panel ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people just want D. Minogue on the show under any circumstances. It's quite odd.

Imagine shagging your boss in secret, then leaving his company. He then tells everyone what you did and then you ... go back to work for him? Life doesn't work that way and your friends and colleagues would think you were either insane or not affected by it at all.

I think if she DOES go back it will only go to prove she's as much a liar and manipulator as Simon Cowell. The boyfriend must be thinking he did the right thing by splitting with her now ...
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday Mirror tomorrow...

http://twitpic.com/9ew0qg

Dan Wootton on twitter;

Dan Wootton‏@danwoottonReply
    Retweet

Good to see Sunday Mirror catching up on my tweet from last night: all going to plan Dannii's on her way back to X Factor!
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would welcome Dannii back. Really hope this happens.
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is all part of the circus that is modern tv and Cowell is the ultimate ringmaster, he is always able to orchestrate something to keep himself and his shows in the news. Its quite extraordinary.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Bluestone wrote: »
    I'd prefer if Kelly just stayed. Let's get some consistency at least two years in a row.
    Consistency is only good when the thing being consistent is good, Kelly isn't.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would be very interesting to have her on the show again!!

might have been impossible before but now that's she's single... could be very possible indeed!!
  • Options
    FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Consistently awful? There's an idea.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Simon is just using Dannii's name again to gain publicity, so far it's working.

I'm not keeping my hopes up either, but for a while some of public have been wanting her return...perhaps his listening.

Anyway, I have no idea what to believe......would of been nice if they kept this a surprise.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same Wootton who 2 weeks ago said Dannii was out of the picture?

He needs to make up his mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like it to happen.

But I'm worried that Louis will say something bitchy on live TV e.g "Well at least I didn't shag the boss!!!!" Something on the lines of that.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wsidi wrote: »
    I'd like it to happen.

But I'm worried that Louis will say something bitchy on live TV e.g "Well at least I didn't shag the boss!!!!" Something on the lines of that.

hahahahahahahahahah! i'm a d fan but that would be hilarious!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was one of the best judges we have ever had on XFactor so for that reason, I would definitely welcome her back :)
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wsidi wrote: »
    I'd like it to happen.

Nah him and Dannii are really great friends. He only bitches about Cheryl Cole now
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Some people just want D. Minogue on the show under any circumstances. It's quite odd.

Imagine shagging your boss in secret, then leaving his company. He then tells everyone what you did and then you ... go back to work for him? Life doesn't work that way and your friends and colleagues would think you were either insane or not affected by it at all.

I think if she DOES go back it will only go to prove she's as much a liar and manipulator as Simon Cowell. The boyfriend must be thinking he did the right thing by splitting with her now ...

I don't understand the problem - she supposedly didn't sleep with him until later, after she'd got the job. Loads of people fall for people they work with. She's not the first. And apparently - they were both single at the time anyway. It didn't work out, and they carried on working together. She couldn't be on the panel last year due to the AGT schedule (which, as we now know, the auditions dates were changed to allow Cheryl to come back, which didn't work out either).

Now she's free to come back. As a fan of the show I think she should, but in all honesty I have a feeling she won't :(
  • Options
    clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. Anyway i read recently that kelly said that she would love to return to the show.
  • Options
    clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I really want Kelly to stay and the Panel to stay the same I don't want it to keep changing

Yeah me too. Kelly was my favourite judge last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris1964 wrote: »
    This is all part of the circus that is modern tv and Cowell is the ultimate ringmaster, he is always able to orchestrate something to keep himself and his shows in the news. Its quite extraordinary.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    scott789sscott789s Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was a class act