Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomx wrote: »
    From a gay forum:

A is a young actor who had a starring role in a TV show as a teen. Since then he's been regularly surfacing on the small and big screen, but hasn't really done anything major.

B, who is young as well, but more success-/powerful, had a thing for A, and the two came to an understanding that A would provide sexual favors for B in exchange for a supporting role in his film.

A got more than he had bargained for, though; to his (and probably most people's) surprise, B turned out to be a top.

But A bit the bullet, and bit the pillow. B gleefully used him from both ends - and the role was his.

:eek:
    Is this a not-so- subtle way of telling us how teeny tiny 4ft 3in Tom Cruise was mysteriously cast as 6ft 5in Jack Reacher?
    Suddenly,it all seems so obvious:D
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a gay forum:

A is a young actor who had a starring role in a TV show as a teen. Since then he's been regularly surfacing on the small and big screen, but hasn't really done anything major.

B, who is young as well, but more success-/powerful, had a thing for A, and the two came to an understanding that A would provide sexual favors for B in exchange for a supporting role in his film.

A got more than he had bargained for, though; to his (and probably most people's) surprise, B turned out to be a top.

But A bit the bullet, and bit the pillow. B gleefully used him from both ends - and the role was his.

What does the bit in bold mean? :confused:
    Is this a not-so- subtle way of telling us how teeny tiny 4ft 3in Tom Cruise was mysteriously cast as 6ft 5in Jack Reacher?

We don't use actual names on this thread usually cryptic clues but Top Gun wouldn't be described as 'young'
  • Options
    NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tiny Tim is not young - anyway can't see 50 being described as young by anyone
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    Tiny Tim is not young - anyway can't see 50 being described as young by anyone

:o
    It wasn't actually a guess!
    It's just what happens when you let a middle-aged woman loose with a large bottle of vino and a laptop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o
    It wasn't actually a guess!
    It's just what happens when you let a middle-aged woman loose with a large bottle of vino and a laptop.

LOl you should see me with those tools - and I'm not 'young' either:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a gay forum:

I was thinking How HUNGRY I feel and then I want to play some GAMES...
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would I be right in assuming "gleefully" is a clue?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From a gay forum:

I was wondering if "bit the pillow" was a twilight clue for B Gleefully could be a clue for A as well.
  • Options
    ClaireECClaireEC Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Would I be right in assuming "gleefully" is a clue?

I think so as it fits with the bit about it being "his" film if B was the guy recently Struck by Lightning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    [Blind Gossip] This high-profile female celebrity bought her boyfriend a beautiful new automobile this holiday season. She even told him that there were no strings attached so that he could feel more manly about it.

He is so appreciative of her thoughtful gift that the first thing he did was to thank her with a few special hours in the bedroom.

The second thing he did was to start calling dealerships and researching the car online to get an idea of its value. That way, when they break up with next year, he can sell it for cash.

He has told friends that he already knows the relationship will likely not survive the upcoming scandal of her discovering how much he cheats on her. But will she be surprised when she finds out the gender of those with whom he is cheating?

Female Celebrity:

Boyfriend:

the one from the block and the friendly ghost but sounds a load of tosh

Rachel G recently bought her fiance a $250 000 car.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B- list movie and television actress who got her fame in the movies and was almost A list, spends a great deal of her time talking about food and eating right, and being healthy, and eating three meals a day. The thing is that she is only eating about once every two or three days and about half the time she eats then, she throws it up.

From CDAN:

This B+/B- list comedic actor who is slipping lately but got his start on that sitcom with a cult following was caught off hand when he was spotted by an amateur pap at Toronto's Gay Pride Parade? Money exchanged hands and the pictures seemingly disappeared.... but later surfaced on a now-defunct website. This was a year before the actor appeared in the two films which he is best known for.
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This B- list movie and television actress who got her fame in the movies and was almost A list, spends a great deal of her time talking about food and eating right, and being healthy, and eating three meals a day. The thing is that she is only eating about once every two or three days and about half the time she eats then, she throws it up.

From CDAN:

This B+/B- list comedic actor who is slipping lately but got his start on that sitcom with a cult following was caught off hand when he was spotted by an amateur pap at Toronto's Gay Pride Parade? Money exchanged hands and the pictures seemingly disappeared.... but later surfaced on a now-defunct website. This was a year before the actor appeared in the two films which he is best known for.

My first thought was someone who`s 3rd rock was from the sun, but he`s probably too famous for a B list actor.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClaireEC wrote: »
    I think so as it fits with the bit about it being "his" film if B was the guy recently Struck by Lightning.

But which of his male co-stars? There are many to choose from. I find it a bit hard to believe as he looks so innocent. But you never know.
  • Options
    poggspoggs Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I'd like to take a punt on the actress whos husband's singing makes me go all yellow, She is forever going on about a macro diet or a wibble diet or being a hungry horse etc, but is always super skinny. She made some great films early on and was right up there. Then went right off trhe boil 2002-2007 before returning to tv with Glee and then making big hits with the iron man.

It sort of fits....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    poggs wrote: »
    I'd like to take a punt on the actress whos husband's singing makes me go all yellow, She is forever going on about a macro diet or a wibble diet or being a hungry horse etc, but is always super skinny. She made some great films early on and was right up there. Then went right off trhe boil 2002-2007 before returning to tv with Glee and then making big hits with the iron man.

It sort of fits....

It does. I didn't think of her. Shakespeare In Love, Se7en and her dating Brad was a while ago so i'm fine calling her B list, plus i'm pretty sure she had a cooking/food show on PBS a few years back.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I'm thinking the father of Juno's baby
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poggs wrote: »

It sort of fits....

I thought of her too - but she wasn't 'almost' A list - she really was - she won an oscar for one thing.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought of her too - but she wasn't 'almost' A list - she really was - she won an oscar for one thing.

Agree. Even for Enty and his bizarre grading, 'was almost A-list' is definitely not Goopy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It means he...Errrm...gives rather than receives. The postman not the letterbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the father of Juno's baby

That fits.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    It means he...Errrm...gives rather than receives. The postman not the letterbox.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which singer shocked fans when he opened his dressing room door with no clothes on? For a short man, he's pretty gifted.

From CDAN:

There are some things a father and son should do together, but sleeping with the same woman at the same time is probably not one of those things that is encouraged by society. The thing is this father/son duo have done it frequently. The father is A list and all movies. As much as it pains me to say it, he is probably A+ list. Big hits and bombs but always working. The last time they shared did not work out so well because the son got really jealous about dad having his way with the son's significant other. The dad has someone too, but the son is not allowed to share with dad. The resulting tension caused a lot of drama and a estrangement period between father and son. Now, everything is all better again as the son has found someone who makes the son feel special while at the same time making sure the dad has his fun several times a week too. They both think she is perfect and it makes a wonderful holiday season.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Locked Out Of Heaven, Grenade?

National Treasure & his weirdo son?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The People:

Which singer shocked fans when he opened his dressing room door with no clothes on? For a short man, he's pretty gifted.

Dappy? He is short and had a massive schlong!

And he isn't shy about showing it off...Someone tweeted him saying they would buy tickets to his concert if he got his willy out...so he replied with a picture of his winky.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Means that by the look of him you wouldn't necessarily think he would be the dominant one.
This discussion has been closed.