Marcus Bentley tweets...

StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
Forum Member
✭✭
Just recorded a promo for a very special week of big brother, coming soon. #BBUK

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, so there is a new promo for Armageddon then.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    it will rock the house forever, etc etc and so on and so forth.
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

:D:D:D No doubt it's never been done on BB before EVER either
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh, the excitement is underwhelming :D
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOrCAj5BjUo&rl=yes&feature=related&gl=GB&hl=en-GB&guid=&client=mv-google

:D
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I wonder what it could be. Every evicted housemate this series going back in until final week? That's the only major thing I could think of.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    No doubt it involves half the prize money being taken by somebody.
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    No doubt it involves half the prize money being taken by somebody.

Imagine if Helen was offered half of prize fund to give up pass to final :o:D The backlash would be huge on here.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    Imagine if Helen was offered half of prize fund to give up pass to final :o:D The backlash would be huge on here.

:o:o:o:o.************************* ****** ***** *********** **********:o:o:o

Can see a number of bans if that were to happen!
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Be worth it just to get rid of her !!!
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's bound to be something stupid like that. People are still raging years on from the odious Connor so I can see them doing it again.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    If Armageddon involves getting Helen out of the house by any means I might start watching again.
  • boshealectaboshealecta Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id love it if they did a normal eviction night, announced who was evicted, but that their eviction would take place in 5 weeks, leaving that person in to do what they want and not care about winning or playing the game
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id love it if they did a normal eviction night, announced who was evicted, but that their eviction would take place in 5 weeks, leaving that person in to do what they want and not care about winning or playing the game

Basically Helen then ;-)
  • Leathertrouser2Leathertrouser2 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o:o.************************* ****** ***** *********** **********:o:o:o

Can see a number of bans if that were to happen!

DS still ban people? Crikey, what's the point? There are so many ways round it now like changing your IP and so on. Utterly pointless.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If that house 'rocked' every time they said, with their BB shock and surprises........it would hardly cause a tremor..........how many times have I waited for something stupendous to happen.........only to find it was not worth bothering with......

.......was it last year that Emma promised a big surprise and nothing ever came of it.........or was it the year Caroline and Conor were in it.........anyway, we all waited........for nothing.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    If that house 'rocked' every time they said, with their BB shock and surprises........it would hardly cause a tremor..........how many times have I waited for something stupendous to happen.........only to find it was not worth bothering with......

.......was it last year that Emma promised a big surprise and nothing ever came of it.........or was it the year Caroline and Conor were in it.........anyway, we all waited........for nothing.......

It was last year ........ I remember cos it was my first BB series on here and we all sat waiting every goddam week for it. It was going to rock the house foreverrrrr :D:D