Are you having me on? you've never heard of Cava? :p

Yeah swear, had to Google it :o:o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TacoSoup wrote: »
    Yeah swear, had to Google it :o:o:o

Oh wait, you're quite young (17 wasn't it?)

You're forgiven, I thought it was Jase :p

Cava is like poor man's champagne, it's a bit tangy but with a touch of lemonade it's marvelous :cool:
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Posts: 6,845
    Forum Member
    Oh wait, you're quite young (17 wasn't it?)

You're forgiven, I thought it was Jase :p

Cava is like poor man's champagne, it's a bit tangy but with a touch of lemonade it's marvelous :cool:

21 :o

I've never had champagne either :o:cry:

I'll be giving this a try next week. :cool: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    21 :o

I've never had champagne either :o:cry:

I'll be giving this a try next week. :cool: :D

Champagne tastes like wee, you aren't missing much!

So what are you doing with yourself for the rest of the year? :)
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say that depends on the champagne Jack, I've definitely had some of the better stuff, and it doesn't taste like wee!

Not that I'd know what wee tastes like, I remember our biology teacher offering us some, but I wasn't exactly rushing to join in with that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say that depends on the champagne Jack, I've definitely had some of the better stuff, and it doesn't taste like wee!

Not that I'd know what wee tastes like, I remember our biology teacher offering us some, but I wasn't exactly rushing to join in with that!

I did by accident once, but I was 14 and I so out my face I couldn't tell it from a pint... I didn't drink the whole glass if you're hopefully not wondering :o

What kind of swine pisses in a glass?!!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Champagne tastes like wee, you aren't missing much!

So what are you doing with yourself for the rest of the year? :)

After uni starting back up in September, I'm thinking of applying for my old job again for a few extra quid. My mates are looking to book Ibiza shorty and spare money can go towards paying it off whilst keeping my student loan for partying. :D
    Pretty much just looking forward to gradation and getting a good paying job(hopefully). :D:D:D

What about you anything planned this year ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yes what ones?

Are you saying I'm cheap? -tongue in cheek with menacing look-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did by accident once, but I was 14 and I so out my face I couldn't tell it from a pint... I didn't drink the whole glass if you're hopefully not wondering :o

I used to go about with a guy that when in nightclubs would life people pints of beer, go into a corner pee in them and sit them back where he got them. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After uni starting back up in September, I'm thinking of applying for my old job again for a few extra quid. My mates are looking to book Ibiza shorty and spare money can go towards paying it off whilst keeping my student loan for partying. :D
    Pretty much just looking forward to gradation and getting a good paying job(hopefully). :D:D:D

What about you anything planned this year ?

My diary is completely uncertain, although obviously there is college and when I inevitably make friends because I'm a very likeable person hopefully I will have a job and I'll do the same as you are :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to go about with a guy that when in nightclubs would life people pints of beer, go into a corner pee in them and sit them back where he got them. :eek:

Dirty sod :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Eww, classy!
    Oh yes what ones?

Are you saying I'm cheap? -tongue in cheek with menacing look-

Lol, no, I'm just saying, the cheaper stuff does tend to be fairly horrific.

You can get some good mid-price ones though like a Moet..

That's just horrid!

I'd probably cry if that happened to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dirty sod :eek:

I know, but I couldn't bring myself to go and tout on my mate, tell a girl she was holding a glass half full of pee plus some of those people weren't exactly the the friendliest people. :o :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, but I couldn't bring myself to go and tout on my mate, tell a girl she was holding a glass half full of pee plus some of those people weren't exactly the the friendliest people. :o :eek: :D

Ah well sod them then :p
    Eww, classy!

I know, and I wanted to brush my teeth down to the gums after it :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know, and I wanted to brush my teeth down to the gums after it :mad:

I know the feeling!

Right I better be off for the night, I'm on a late tomorrow, but some sleep would still be good!

Ciao x
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A guy pissed in pints? What?!? Surely that's an offense!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear Lucas Cruikshank came out yesterday, in other news, the sky is blue, the grass is green...
  • Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and now Wentworth Miller has came out too - he rejected his invitation to the St. Petersburg International Film Festival based on the grounds of treatment of LGBT peeps by the Russian government - though for me, I didn't really see this one coming...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and now Wentworth Miller has came out too - he rejected his invitation to the St. Petersburg International Film Festival based on the grounds of treatment of LGBT peeps by the Russian government - though for me, I didn't really see this one coming...

There have been rumours about him for years, in regards to him and Luke Macfarlane..
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read the Showbiz threads too much to know there has been rumours about Wentworth Miller for years. I find his letter and 'coming out' way quite nice. I just hope the Russian government eventually see the right of way - although how soon is doubtful!

Ps, I had no idea he was 41?! :eek: He barely looks 30 in photos!
  • Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been rumours about him for years, in regards to him and Luke Macfarlane..
    I read the Showbiz threads too much to know there has been rumours about Wentworth Miller for years. I find his letter and 'coming out' way quite nice. I just hope the Russian government eventually see the right of way - although how soon is doubtful!

Ps, I had no idea he was 41?! :eek: He barely looks 30 in photos!
    lol I don't really follow the rumours tbh (even though they're more often than not right!) so wouldn't have a clue who is and isn't rumoured to be gay.

Plus, I'm the first to admit my 'gaydar' is truly shocking ha (:o) So I'm pretty much like 'oh, are they gay?!' and surprised lol when an announcement's made :o Though if the Luke rumours are true, lucky Wentworth! They'd definitely make an aesthetically pleasing couple :p
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumppp.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everybody
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everybody

Alright Billy, I didn't know you were gay. :)