corin's age

13»

Comments

• billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure if anyone on BB lied about their age, there would be people who went to school with them pointing this out, either on here or in the papers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks older because she keep herself too thin. A few more pounds would make her look more her age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    wizwoz wrote: »
    29 in the house, About 11 or 12 in the diary room:D

Spot on there. I CANT STAND HER. The annoying voice and lack of real conversation does my nut in. GET HERE OUT!!!
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think shes a hard life 40 year old, but with the voice and vocabulary of a twelve year old, quite sad really.
  • LEPLEP Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just curious if she realizes how stupid she looks with that fake tan and strange eyebrows or does she see herself as some sexy girl when she looks in the mirror.
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's gorgeous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    do people really believe she is 29? i really don't. i think she must be about 38 but im surprised it hasn't been picked up on if she is. maybe she just had a hard life or something

Thank you! I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read on the TIBB forum that Corin is actually a redhead with lots of freckles (I thought it was skin damage) hence why she dyes her hair black and uses tanning beds/products to mask the freckles. I think she'd look less harsh if she was a redhead and ditched the black dye.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read on the TIBB forum that Corin is actually a redhead with lots of freckles (I thought it was skin damage) hence why she dyes her hair black and uses tanning beds/products to mask the freckles. I think she'd look less harsh if she was a redhead and ditched the black dye.

If she's a redhead with pale skin and freckles she is doing so much harm to herself then! Silly girl
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    do people really believe she is 29? i really don't. i think she must be about 38 but im surprised it hasn't been picked up on if she is. maybe she just had a hard life or something

Too much time in the sun methinks.

She definitely looks older than 29 to me; more like 35/36ish.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    I feel for the JJ fans more. Half the stuff he is accused of he hasn't even done. I would be interested to know the age demographic of this forum.

Do you mean between the Supporters of JJ or the non-supporters?