Options

ben: ''corin won't be mourning me. she is too busy wanting to be in jj's pants'

2»

Comments

• Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds more authentically Ben than the poster's version. Thanks. It's a mild snipe, preceded (as usual) by "I love her to bits", but I'm wondering whether he said it in between bouts of canoodling with one of the girls. Was he putting his arm around the Cougar at the time and kissing the top of her head the way he likes to? Corin hasn't done that to JJ yet, has she? Or anyone else, come to think of it.

Mine is not word for word, but near enough. WHATM also quotes Ben and it's very similar to that.

Corin said to Ben that JJ2 reminds her of her late husband and so has a soft spot for him. I think Ben was alluding to that rather than Corin fancying or chasing after JJ2.
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think Corin is gameplaying or not? I find this think with JJ very forced for airtime.

Yes i do.

Funny isn't it another post was complaining the JJ & J mentioned mag deals.

Are you telling me Corin wouldn't do Nuts? She already said she would in week 2/3.

JJ does not fancy her believe me if he did he is confident enough to make something happen and hasn't she got a partner?
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same forum members on Ben-watch, watching, waiting until he so much as farts wrong and then starting up another thread about him. I have a theory about Ben-haters. Quite frankly, I can't be bothered any more. Sheep afraid of public schoolboys and proper English accents protesting against the middle-classes, horny little girls thinking that the path to love and enlightenment is in Aussie worship and that John James is so fit and anybody who has ever been insulted ever before, hanging on to those emotions to direct all their past angst on Ben because he dares to call a spade, a spade. Never mind the programme and its entertainment value, let's get Ben out, and then we can all watch more duvet diving, watch Steve grope all the female housemates and listen to Dave being drunk on the Lord with his belly full of love for each of te housemates that he's slagged off a few minutes before and will be slagging off again afterwards.

I think Ben is too big a character to lose, yes, he's cutting and speaks before he thinks and perhaps voices an opinion that's best left in the far corners of his mind but he has been a brilliant housemate to watch.

AAS corin says "Luvvin it"
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »
    Yes i do.

Are you telling me Corin wouldn't do Nuts? She already said she would in week 2/3.

Yes, Corin said she would consider any offers if she got them. It was John James who slammed the girls, Rachael in particular, for expecting them once they're outside the house because they're just ordinary people in a house.

If he's discussing magazine/newspaper deals and how he and Josie should deal with the press, isn't that a tad hypocritical since he is expecting offers? Actually, not a tad, VERY hypocritical? I think that's what posters in that thread are finding amusing and annoying.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    Yes, Corin said she would consider any offers if she got them. It was John James who slammed the girls, Rachael in particular, for expecting them once they're outside the house because they're just ordinary people in a house.

If he's discussing magazine/newspaper deals and how he and Josie should deal with the press, isn't that a tad hypocritical since he is expecting offers? Actually, not a tad, VERY hypocritical? I think that's what posters in that thread are finding amusing and annoying.

JJ is a hypocrite and nothing more he says he would not do these things and then does them. JJ doublem standard and bb are on the forums and are watching exactly the veiws of the poster are. ;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    exodus2u wrote: »
    Yes i do.

JJ does not fancy her believe me if he did he is confident enough to make something happen and hasn't she got a partner?

Its OK these mpeople probably didn't watch BB then and Corin is fab. Corin is fav., to win at the moment and I hope she does.;)
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    what did rachel say

she complained that ben had abandoned her for new hm the same thing he is doing to crin.