Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    Was watching Aus pace today. Did I actually hear right.
    Kate actually though her and Mason were in Love?

wtf

It seems you heard right. One of the most unbelieveable of Neighbours' many unbelieveable storylines.

she is supposed to be a teacher - which she's already blown once by getting involved with a minor so now she's going to do it again? Even for Kate it doesn't ring true.

Still, since most of her 'teaching' seems to consist of sitting in Harold's with Amber, or helping her to do secret pregnancy tests, what can you expect?
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems you heard right. One of the most unbelieveable of Neighbours' many unbelieveable storylines.

she is supposed to be a teacher - which she's already blown once by getting involved with a minor so now she's going to do it again? Even for Kate it doesn't ring true.

Still, since most of her 'teaching' seems to consist of sitting in Harold's with Amber, or helping her to do secret pregnancy tests, what can you expect?

Mason isn't a minor though, he's 18 and not at school so I don't get why her going out with him would be such a big deal?
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Ajay needs to kung fu up again and kick Paul arse.

It would take a man with more balls than Ajay to defeat Paul.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    It would take a man with more balls than Ajay to defeat Paul.

Either Toadie's boss Charlotte or the devil incarnate Tim Collins would just about manage :D

Like them or loathe them (i'm still on the fence) i did have to laugh at Lauren and Matt bonding over the whirlwind of absolute crazy that is Karl and Susan
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Either Toadie's boss Charlotte or the devil incarnate Tim Collins would just about manage :D

Like them or loathe them (i'm still on the fence) i did have to laugh at Lauren and Matt bonding over the whirlwind of absolute crazy that is Karl and Susan

Im glad I'm not the only one who got a kick out of these scenes, was great to see Matt and Lauren get a much needed sense of humour.

I really like Lauren and Bailey, the 3 others I am enjoying 50% of the time. I think they need to relax a bit into the parts. But after just 2 months on air they are progressing at a nice rate.:)
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost Priya is spot on. Shame she can't keep haunting the residents for the next couple of months. I'm thinking she is glaring and pouting at Paul while he gets nasty with his new bed friend. Hahaha.

I'm getting sick of Saint Kate and some of her storylines. She has only known Georgia for a few weeks and she was like "You are my BEST FRIEND and I worry about you". WTF?

And now she is in love with someone she has only known for a few days. Crazy!
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheila was just fantastic today! Her and Paul's little rivalry is always amusing, looking forward to how this progresses as she becomes manager.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
  • lubaluba Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lot of dreadful actors there are in Neighbours now.
    The only decent ones in my opinion are: Susan, Karl, Paul and Vanessa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purely guessing here but I imagine it will transpire Lucas does have cancer, tying in with Steph's return and him confiding in her because of her breast cancer?

That new waiter is awful I did like Chris having a perv though felt very believable

Kate shouldn't have girl friends, she was a useless one to Jade. I'll never forget her 'not that kind of girl' comment :D
  • global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luba wrote: »

I'll play. Susan, Karl, Paul, Vanessa, Kyle, Callum, Lou, Chris, Lucas.

Worst: The Turner's :o Ajay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luba wrote: »

Of the established cast, Kyle, Toadie, Sonya, Lucas, Lou, Chris and Kate are also good in my opinion. Kate's just had bad storylines for most of her run and Lou has been a walking gag (but that has changed now).

Of the new cast, I think Lauren and Bailey are pretty good. My jury is out on the other Turners, but in terms of bringing in a family - which IMO the show desperately needed to do - I think they are faring slighly better to past new families.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    I'll play. Susan, Karl, Paul, Vanessa, Kyle, Callum, Lou, Chris, Lucas.

Worst: The Turner's :o Ajay

I'll give you most of those, but not Chris. He's awful. Does Lou even count now - he's barely in it! Kill him off!

I wonder how they cast the Turners??! I guess the Dad for his looks but really, I defend soap actors a lot of the time but the standard of the Turners is inexcusable!!!

Even the voiceover man on that YouTube clip was unconvincing!
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Amber being hot is the only consolation about the Turners.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame Rhiannon is clearing off. I actually quite liked her. Shame they could not have sent Mason back to Mount Isa instead!
  • lubaluba Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Turner reminds me of Mark Webber (F1 Driver) who is also Australian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    Shame Rhiannon is clearing off. I actually quite liked her. Shame they could not have sent Mason back to Mount Isa instead!

I liked her too, but Neighbours, as usual, would rather have bland, uninteresting characters instead. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I liked her too, but Neighbours, as usual, would rather have bland, uninteresting characters instead. ;)

She was not that bad an actress plus she was easy on the eye too. Oh well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neighbours just can't handle anything but toothy middle-class bores nowadays. Paul really is the exception to the rule. :sleep:
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Next week's Oz preview was great, looks like it'll be a good week. Wish Rhiannon could've been a permanent character however, liked her scenes with Sheila.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Next week's Oz preview was great, looks like it'll be a good week. Wish Rhiannon could've been a permanent character however, liked her scenes with Sheila.

I hate watching ahead but I have just seen some of Rhiannon and I agree she's BRILLIANT! I watched some Aus pace scenes of her and Mason together, quite funny and Mason seemed a bit more relaxed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    I hate watching ahead but I have just seen some of Rhiannon and I agree she's BRILLIANT! I watched some Aus pace scenes of her and Mason together, quite funny and Mason seemed a bit more relaxed.

I'm clutching at straws but i don't suppose more relaxed=better acting by any chance? :D

I don't watch ahead so i'm guessing that girl in friday's preview was Rihannon then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oohh that ghost of Priya was quite creepy :eek:

she sat there all dark and slient, then we see her just standing :eek: scared me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreadful episode today, and tomorrow's looks no better. Almost all of it is just romantic drivel it is SO boring. :sleep:
This discussion has been closed.