Bolt hole bust up vid

124»

Comments

• Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I loved the bit when Lee and Casey were sitting on the couch in the HLs show and he was trying to explain he wanted to explore other avenues...and then said 'Ive got to go' and gave her a quick kiss then left.

Where the hell did he have to be?

He hardly has an appointment somewhere else?

Hilarious. :D

The toilet?
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Big Brother live twitter, Lee and Casey are back to being BFFs :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen90 wrote: »

She's going to make herself look even more weak if they go back to the hugging and kissing game they had going on before Jasmine gave him a bit of encouragement.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Yes, I think 'players' often use women to feed their egos but that's about it.....they don't necessarily like women at all.

Just as many women are players.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clare* wrote: »
    She's going to make herself look even more weak if they go back to the hugging and kissing game they had going on before Jasmine gave him a bit of encouragement.

Now you begin to wonder if the gameplaying and airtime is coming into it.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member

I can't see that happening. He's said that he fancies Jasmine more and she's agreed to help him get back on side with her.

She doesn't approve of what he did (or at least the way he did it) but she's not taken it to heart and still likes him.

Which, while I sympathise with the view that she shouldn't give him the time of day at this point, I think is probably the more balanced and mature approach.

I don't think it's weak so much as showing a generous nature.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I can't see that happening. He's said that he fancies Jasmine more and she's agreed to help him get back on side with her.

She doesn't approve of what he did (or at least the way he did it) but she's not taken it to heart and still likes him.

Which, while I sympathise with the view that she shouldn't give him the time of day at this point, I think is probably the more balanced and mature approach.

I don't think it's weak so much as showing a generous nature.

Or she knows it will get her airtime either way. She can keep him, I just hope Jasmine sees him for what he is and doesn't do anything else with him.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    "I don't like women, they are there to serve a purpose - but you do at least have class".

Said this to my mum.

What a charmer.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or she knows it will get her airtime either way. She can keep him, I just hope Jasmine sees him for what he is and doesn't do anything else with him.

Jasmine is the player in that coupling, she doesn't care what he is as long at he serves her purpose of airtime. She'll chew him up and spit him out.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Since the public are clearly not keen on Lee, a game player would know that it would be to her advantage not to be friends with him. The fact that she wants to be friends despite the public reaction would suggest that she is not trying to please the public.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be honest all three of them should stay away from each other (in that way) - it just gets too messy. I think it will always be a drama even though Casey said she'll be fine if L&J do hook up.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Jasmine is the player in that coupling, she doesn't care what he is as long at he serves her purpose of airtime. She'll chew him up and spit him out.

I think she may have already done that
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that Erin

Lee is such a massive **** if he cant see what he has done.
    He's disrespected a woman on live TV after sweet talking himself into her knickers..

What a nasty bloke.

Well said.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o what ?????
    that girl needs someone to tell her 'she is good enough' and shouldn't let anyone ever make her feel that she isn't - the girls so insecure it's unreal ! How can she be so forgiving around that weasel - she is so young minded - how old is Casey??

he's 30, so that makes him a total **** in all of this , and a user, he's picked on vulnerable insecure Casey and spat her out when it wasn't convenient for him anymore so he could maul another woman who may be more up for even more sexual fun than casey - god I cant stand men like Lee, but only met ones like him who are a lot younger, not 30 year old dads - he's so pathetic it's laughable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    :o what ?????
    that girl needs someone to tell her 'she is good enough' and shouldn't let anyone ever make her feel that she isn't - the girls so insecure it's unreal ! How can she be so forgiving around that weasel - she is so young minded - how old is Casey??

She's 29.

I don't get insecure vibes at all. He made her look like an idiot and she let him know that she wasn't impressed. However, she still likes him as a friend.

Forgiveness is actually a pretty mature thing to do. He was guilty of being thoughtless, inconsiderate and misleading but he's not the height of all Evil. A lot of people have accused her of blowing things out of proportion but I think this proves that she hasn't.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day, they'll be living together for the next 2-3 weeks so it makes sense to put what ever happened behind them and move on. Being on friendly terms seems like the most logical thing to do understand the circumstances and the confinments of thier environment. It's a case of having to make do and make the best of a situation, especially since it's just them two in that room.

I understand.

However I won't understand if either decide to get jiggy after this. That would be foolish on both thier parts but I doubt they'd go there.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee is an absolute joker. He's obviously had nothing but his own way with women ever since the early Blue days. Now it's time for him to grow up and treat girls with respect.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can she go back cuddling him after what he did
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can she go back cuddling him after what he did

The fact that the two of them are effectively imprisoned in a single room would be a big factor. They could either sit there and ignore each other for days in silence, or else try and get along somehow.