Options

EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flbkab wrote: »
    Had a signed and dedicated Corrie card from Sue Nicholls (Audrey) yesterday. She also sent a small note too.

Whats it like?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! Soooo happy , just got post from Corrie. Dean Fagan's cast card signed ...YES! YES! YES! This is the card I most hoped too get lol
  • Options
    Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also got a Corrie card from Dean Fagan this morning, with a short letter. Took 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also got a Corrie card from Dean Fagan this morning, with a short letter. Took 3 weeks.

Mine was just a card ...ah well... lol
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    A signed and dedicated EastEnders cast card from Rebecca Scroggs (Tosh) today.
  • Options
    Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    Dedicated Rebecca Scroggs (Tosh, EE) cast card yesterday with a very nice short message.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Got Jamie Borthwick is morning after about a year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I may have to sell all my autographs ... Im on benefits due too not been able to hold a paid job down cos I have anxiety and panic attacks...At moment the money I get every two weeks not lasting ... due too so many billa ect, getting to the point where I am not eating some days... as much as I love sending off letters and getting cast cards ect back , I may have to give it all up cos just not got the cash for stamps ect and could sell off my collection and get cash for it. :-( sad sad day.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you believe it, today through post I got five Hollyoaks cast cards, all the Lomax family ...kool...four are Pre signed but Sam Lomax signed her's ....god, this makes it harder!!
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recently got the majority of the new cards from the Corrie Press Office thanks to the Official Coronation Street cast page and this thread.

However yesterday, I was checking out the cast page and noticed a few things.
    They have updated Andrea's picture with her new cast card picture. Luke's picture has always been his current cast card photo while Kal and Maddie's pictures still have not been transferred to their new cast card shots.

While Tony , Sharif and Phelan have been added to the cast page in recent weeks, their cast cards have not been produced. Sinead's picture has just been updated yesterday. Previously, it was a shot of her in the Street and now, it's a picture of her in front of the Green Rover's Return sign. Could this mean that she finally has her own cast card now?!
  • Options
    uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Looks like I may have to sell all my autographs ... Im on benefits due too not been able to hold a paid job down cos I have anxiety and panic attacks...At moment the money I get every two weeks not lasting ... due too so many billa ect, getting to the point where I am not eating some days... as much as I love sending off letters and getting cast cards ect back , I may have to give it all up cos just not got the cash for stamps ect and could sell off my collection and get cash for it. :-( sad sad day.....

:(

Could you not just stop sending for a bit but keep the ones you already have?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uzzybuzzy wrote: »
    :(

Could you not just stop sending for a bit but keep the ones you already have?

I've decided too keep writing off, and to keep the collection I have as I enjoy it too dam much... I know my mates think I am crazy but there's just something addictive about it...especially when shows bring out new cast cards or update them.

Sod the money, I will manage...

Sent off yesterday too Anna Acton, she now has a pic on the characters page of EE so she may have a cast card now...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    I recently got the majority of the new cards from the Corrie Press Office thanks to the Official Coronation Street cast page and this thread.

However yesterday, I was checking out the cast page and noticed a few things.
    They have updated Andrea's picture with her new cast card picture. Luke's picture has always been his current cast card photo while Kal and Maddie's pictures still have not been transferred to their new cast card shots.

While Tony , Sharif and Phelan have been added to the cast page in recent weeks, their cast cards have not been produced. Sinead's picture has just been updated yesterday. Previously, it was a shot of her in the Street and now, it's a picture of her in front of the Green Rover's Return sign. Could this mean that she finally has her own cast card now?!

Kal's daughter isn't on there as yet but on DS there's been a pic of her in the Alleyway, which is where Kal is on his cast pic and a few others have been same generic shot ..Katy and Todd to name two so am thinking that will be her cast card shot,
  • Options
    bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Received a signed hollyoaks cast card from gillian tayleforth today,i got a letter from the help desk and my sae back so the hollyoaks helpdesk must have dealt with my request to her and sent me a signed cast card of gillian in one of there envelopes.also a few weeks ago i recieved a personalised hollyoaks cast card from anna passey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a signed EE Cast card from Diane Parish but it's her old shiney cast card with Denise Wicks as her name...
  • Options
    UKLisaWUKLisaW Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    This thread is full of fantastic advice. Thank you!

Sent 10 letters off to EE in March and only had 4 back. Is this quite normal? Also does anyone know how long June Brown takes to reply?

Had replies from Shane Richie, Michael French, Annette Badland and Jake Wood. These all came within a month.

Still waiting for June Brown, Rakhee Thakrar, Sam Womack, Jaime Lomas, Jerzey Swingler and Kellie Bright.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKLisaW wrote: »

Sent 10 letters off to EE in March and only had 4 back. Is this quite normal? Also does anyone know how long June Brown takes to reply?

Had replies from Shane Richie, Michael French, Annette Badland and Jake Wood. These all came within a month.

Still waiting for June Brown, Rakhee Thakrar, Sam Womack, Jaime Lomas, Jerzey Swingler and Kellie Bright.

It sadly impossible to tell how long a reply will take as some cast members are faster than others, and some do not seem to reply at all (YES, I am lookin at you cast of Hollyoaks!!)

You got a reply off Annette Badland, I am yet too get her card and wrote off a while ago .. I am also still waiting on Rakhee, Jamie, and Jerzey and have been for some time but am hoping they will reply in time....

Sometimes it isn't until a cast member leaves a soap that you get a reply.... like Gillian Taylforths replies at the moment seem too be thick and fast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a lovely photograph and note from Morgana O'Reilly (Naomi in Neighbours) this morning. Took just over 2 months.
  • Options
    kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    Received a dedicated card and a lovely note from Rosie Marcel from Holby today. Only sent off on the 20th. Really chuffed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a lovely photograph and note from Morgana O'Reilly (Naomi in Neighbours) this morning. Took just over 2 months.

Photo as opposed too Cast card??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Photo as opposed too Cast card??

Yeah, it's a photo of her as Naomi, not a cast card.
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    UKLisaW wrote: »

4 replies out of 10 is good!!

I sent off about 15 back in March and have only received about 4 of those back.

It is disappointing when you don't receive the ones you really want, but they are very busy people.

June Brown is great at replying so I doubt you'll be waiting too much longer.

Would love a Sam Womack success but i've written about 3 times and not received one. Kellie Bright would be awesome too.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Had a signed and dedicated Corrie card from Kate Ford (Tracy) this morning. Took about 3 months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First reply all week....Personalised EE cast card from Lisa Hammond (Donna Yates) with a little note on the back :-)
  • Options
    Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    First reply all week....Personalised EE cast card from Lisa Hammond (Donna Yates) with a little note on the back :-)

Same for me yesterday.