Options

ben is such a HYPOCRITE

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a252855/ben-irritated-by-marios-bitchiness.html

this is the same ben who spends roughly on average four hours of every day bitching about mario to anyone in there who will listen

Comments

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben does moan a lot about Mario, nothing wrong with that and not half as bad as the constant nasty comments to his face that Ben has had to put up with from Mario. Mario has been really horrible to Ben at times, ignoring him, sitting staring at him etc. all very childish. Mario needs to get over himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed but im afraid you will need this *** Hands OP a Flame Shield *** good luck the bennie fans will be here any moment .
  • Options
    Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan... how many threads have you started about Ben now? What is it about him that scares you so much?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well OP it is amazing how my opinion has changed on Ben in twenty-four hours.Yesterday I was backing him to stay because of the show but now could not care less if he goes or not.He has got some kind of nasty sadistic pleasure in his constent bitching of Mario and I have heard enough of it now from him.Why he has to keep bitching about Mario more than anyone else who knows but one thing is clear to say Mario is always bitchy to him come off of it Ben.Mario Bitches to your face because he does not go doing it behind peoples backs big difference.Also Mario only does it because he knows you have been doing it about him.Would love to know psychology here to try and get in Bens mind and work out why?.Why is Mario always the number one victim in Bens bitches it is as if he is obsessed with him lol.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well OP it is amazing how my opinion has changed on Ben in twenty-four hours.Yesterday I was backing him to stay because of the show but now could not care less if he goes or not.He has got some kind of nasty sadistic pleasure in his constent bitching of Mario and I have heard enough of it now from him.Why he has to keep bitching about Mario more than anyone else who knows but one thing is clear to say Mario is always bitchy to him come off of it Ben.Mario Bitches to your face because he does not go doing it behind peoples backs big difference.Also Mario only does it because he knows you have been doing it about him.Would love to know psychology here to try and get in Bens mind and work out why?.Why is Mario always the number one victim in Bens bitches it is as if he is obsessed with him lol.

I think you are right off course here. :confused: Not what I see at all. Makes a good story I suppose, if you are a Mario fan. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan... how many threads have you started about Ben now? What is it about him that scares you so much?

OP is a JJ supporter and is probably scared that Ben may stay tonight. :D

Also probably hoping the more anti-Ben threads there are the more people will vote to evict Ben. Shame really when the majority want either Dave or JJ to go. :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    It doesn't matter what he does, he can never be as much of a hypocrite as Mr "I love everyone" Dave.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expect a lot of anti Ben threads today, par for the course I suppose, never mind any publicity is good publicity as they say and keeps Ben highlighted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what he does, he can never be as much of a hypocrite as Mr "I love everyone" Dave.

Or even Mr moral high ground crabeyes, now who on this planet is more hypocritical than him, if you cant hack it, get your jacket Parton, boo hoo, wheres me mummy:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I expect a lot of anti Ben threads today, par for the course I suppose, never mind any publicity is good publicity as they say and keeps Ben highlighted.
    I expect a thread something along the lines of "How Dare Ben WASTE VALUABLE OXYGEN?" to be created by 2pm. Seems Ben can do no right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For goodness sake why does everyone pick on Ben. He is no more a hypocrit than the likes of Rachel, Dave and Mario.
    Just watch and listen to Rachel and Mario. They are devious and love nothing more than to goad Ben and set traps for him walk right into which unfortunately Ben does.
    Ben's problem is that he is too forgiving, too gentle and too trusting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    now who on this planet is more hypocritical than him,
    I hardly dare to do this.... but, :mad:HER!:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    I have said before lots of times......there is a massive difference between bitching and talking about.

Ben verbalises his feelings about everything and everyone......its his way of sorting out issues......most of us would sit and think about why so and so did this and that. Ben doesnt think, he discusses.....on occasions he does 'discuss' too much.
    Ben is very rarly malicious in the way he talks.....he has no malice towards anyone in the house either.

Mario on the other hand is sly and he tries to find the way in which he can twist words. He says nasty things directly to people and deliberately tries to hurt people with his words. Bitching is causing upset with the things you say, which Mario often does and knows it too.
    Govan was also a good example of someone who is bitchy.

Ben might well be guilty of being a gossip.......but he isnt bitchy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I hardly dare to do this.... but, :mad:HER!:mad:

No need for that kind of thing :( :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a252855/ben-irritated-by-marios-bitchiness.html

this is the same ben who spends roughly on average four hours of every day bitching about mario to anyone in there who will listen

Anyone who claims that Mario is a victim of anybody must be exceptionally desperate!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I do not see this at all.

Mario is the one who is or was obsessed with Ben.....this has been the problem from the start.
    It seems to me that Mario picked Ben out to be his 'partner' in his 'story'.......he will either be gay and they will hit it off, or he wont be gay but Mario can fawn and admire from afar but have the unrequited love angle.

Neither has worked out for him becasue Ben is not the type to pander to nonsense ......hes no Anfony.

Mario tried so hard to make his story work...and every now and then he would get peeved off. He would take that feeling out on Ben by deliberately ignoring him, making snide comments everytime he spoke, by belittling him in some way.....just generally being obnoxious.

Mario would go around other housemates and he would purposely tell them that Ben had been mean knowing that it would upset Ben further.

Ben, of course, doesnt understand what hes done to upset Mario so much......so he asks Dave what he thinks it might be etc etc.
    Next thing, Mario has snapped out of his mood and is back to normal......only to do the same again later.

There was that time ages back where Ben was saying that Mario was boring to talk to......that came after a big sulk that Mario had because Ben didnt share his own opinion on certain subjects. Mario was talking about aliens etc and Ben said he didnt believe in them etc and didnt feel passionately enough about the subjest to discuss it futher. But Mario pushes and pushes......he sulks and whines. "You never listen to me Ben".

Mario doesnt just sulk though.....he then starts to attack and looks for things to pull Ben apart with.....critising his hair, the way he walks, his dress sense......its all done to try provoke a reaction.
    Ben doesnt react directly to Mario and that pees Mario off becasue he is passive aggressive.
    Ben 'reacts' by moaning about him to Dave.

Mario is constantly at Ben, which is why Ben moans about him a lot.
    A couple of nights ago it was staring at him in the bedroom......last night it was refusing to take part in Bens quiz.

Mario is always trying to goad Ben one way or another.......simply because Mario blames Ben for the way he feels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good post Little Tinker, you summed it up well :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben makes my flesh creep!
  • Options
    Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mario is the one who is or was obsessed with Ben.....this has been the problem from the start.
    It seems to me that Mario picked Ben out to be his 'partner' in his 'story'.......he will either be gay and they will hit it off, or he wont be gay but Mario can fawn and admire from afar but have the unrequited love angle.

Neither has worked out for him becasue Ben is not the type to pander to nonsense ......hes no Anfony.

Mario tried so hard to make his story work...and every now and then he would get peeved off. He would take that feeling out on Ben by deliberately ignoring him, making snide comments everytime he spoke, by belittling him in some way.....just generally being obnoxious.

Mario would go around other housemates and he would purposely tell them that Ben had been mean knowing that it would upset Ben further.

Ben, of course, doesnt understand what hes done to upset Mario so much......so he asks Dave what he thinks it might be etc etc.
    Next thing, Mario has snapped out of his mood and is back to normal......only to do the same again later.

There was that time ages back where Ben was saying that Mario was boring to talk to......that came after a big sulk that Mario had because Ben didnt share his own opinion on certain subjects. Mario was talking about aliens etc and Ben said he didnt believe in them etc and didnt feel passionately enough about the subjest to discuss it futher. But Mario pushes and pushes......he sulks and whines. "You never listen to me Ben".

Mario doesnt just sulk though.....he then starts to attack and looks for things to pull Ben apart with.....critising his hair, the way he walks, his dress sense......its all done to try provoke a reaction.
    Ben doesnt react directly to Mario and that pees Mario off becasue he is passive aggressive.

A couple of nights ago it was staring at him in the bedroom......last night it was refusing to take part in Bens quiz.

Mario is always trying to goad Ben one way or another.......simply because Mario blames Ben for the way he feels.

Good post and valid points. Mario's bitching of Ben has hateful, vindictive undertones. Rejected by Ben, Mario feels that he has no option but to berate him at every level.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great post Tinker, Mario is the woman scorned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post Tinker, Mario is the woman scorned.

Just in case you didn't notice... Mario is the MAN scorned!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good post and valid points. Mario's bitching of Ben has hateful, vindictive undertones. Rejected by Ben, Mario feels that he has no option but to berate him at every level.

Little Tinker's post was very true.
    I also think that Rachel is doing the same to Ben as Mario does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ramiz wrote: »

Ermm, no he is no man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ermm, no he is no man.

Why say "he" then?

Maybe you should go into the house and outbitch him! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ramiz wrote: »

We know he is a man........but the saying is about a Woman Scorned.

They were just relaying that Mario is playing the part of the woman scorned.

Its just a bit silly to point out that Mario is, in fact, a man.....we know that to be the truth.