Anthony Ogogo may be in allstars

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The boy is beautiful ;)
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Shame Victor isn't going in from Hijack - by far the most interesting HM and one of the most interesting BB HMs of all time.

Same with Amy from Hijack - would be good if she went in, Anthony was OK and good to look at, but was a bit bland
  • bitchpleasebitchplease Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    eugh god no i only watched a few eps of hijack. if anybody it should be calista or amy

IF anybody :D
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I remember him, everyone thought he would win.

My favourite from that series was Jeremy. He was so funny and good looking and his relationship with Emelia (my second favourite) was really endearing and entertaining. :)
  • Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least it would be some nice Eye Candy :o

He looks good but has the sex appeal of a wet fish
  • chipsauntchipsaunt Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree ...those three made the series for me.

I loved the task where Malcolm McLaren was doing an art task w/ the HM's and Emilia got caught in a big roll of paper...hilarious

I loved the whole series, Jeremy and Emilia were my favourites - no showmance there, just a real friendship.

In the future, if BB is to survive, the approach of hand-picking young high achievers might work - they are less obsessed with fame because many of them already have achieved something in life.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    he has been asked to do it according to him. surprised out of all the hijack contestants they went for him

A LOT of housemates were contacted about it. Far more than they actually needed. It doesn't necessarily mean that housemate is going in, even if they said 'yes'.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was dull in a rather unpleasant way. Most viewers will also have no idea who he is. How he could possibly be considered a "star" of the past 20 or so series is beyond me. Laura was more of a "star" than him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? The only two worth remembering from that series were Emilia and Jeremy. It looks like the All-Stars really are scraping the barrel - at this rate some BBBM audience members might make it in.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Anthony was terrible in the house.
    He is another JJ1 type - smug, arrogant and full of his own importance.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://bigbrother-celebrityhijack.blogspot.com/search/label/Amy

I thought Amy was a good egg. Though I remember Brian Sewell being extremely disdainful about her art, which consisted of polishing small squares of public monuments.

You think Brian Sewell being disdainful is a point against Amy? :confused:

And, by the way, (1) the squares were only one of the things she did as an atrist, and (2) it was not polishing squares of public monuments.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Please, no. It took me 2 minutes to work out who he even was, and then I remembered how much I couldn't stand him.
    I'd like Jeremy, Emilia or Amy from the Hijack show :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even with that pic, I still don't remember him :o

Me neither.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an early task when SAS trained interrogators had to 'break' someone and get a code out of them. Amy and Anthony participated. I thought it was fascinating because, for obvious reasons, they couldn't use fear, let alone pain, as a technique, just disorientation and manipulation of a gentle kind. Anthony was the one who was 'broken' and gave up the code; with a fantastic sense of theatre they managed to get it out of him with a couple of minutes to spare. They confused and disorientated him them appealed to his loyalty, convincing him that the others would 'want' him to give up. Amy, a more solid and independent personality, didn't fall for it for an instant.

I thought it was one of the most interesting tasks in BB history.
    That was great. :)

Amy used to have an interesting web site about her art, but it has ceased to exist. :(
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Oh I remember him, everyone thought he would win.

My favourite from that series was Jeremy. He was so funny and good looking and his relationship with Emelia (my second favourite) was really endearing and entertaining. :)

Once again we had the same favourite! This is getting a bit weird now :p
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nice of them to include Celebrity Hijack, but Anthony, seriously? They could choose either Emelia, Amy or Jeremy. I loved Celebrity Hijack, very underrated series, it was only let down by having a crap winner.
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    It's nice of them to include Celebrity Hijack, but Anthony, seriously? They could choose either Emelia, Amy or Jeremy. I loved Celebrity Hijack, very underrated series, it was only let down by having a crap winner.

Any more news from your source?
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Ugh, could they not get the Aratas, Jeremy or Amy instead?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Any more news from your source?

Just that the article in The Sun a couple of weeks back (the one about the filming of the advert, and the supposed cast) was bullshit.

And then a vauge "Let's see what happens from here on out".

:D
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone from Highjack should be in its Emilia Arata !!! :)
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    Just that the article in The Sun a couple of weeks back (the one about the filming of the advert, and the supposed cast) was bullshit.

And then a vauge "Let's see what happens from here on out".

:D

Has he gone quiet on you? That could be a good sign :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Has he gone quiet on you? That could be a good sign :)

He said he hadn't replied in a while because he had gone "Jack Bauer" aka "Gone dark". :D

Not sure if he was just playing around, or if there is more to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody will know him lol All star my ass
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://bigbrother-celebrityhijack.blogspot.com/search/label/Amy

I thought Amy was a good egg. Though I remember Brian Sewell being extremely disdainful about her art, which consisted of polishing small squares of public monuments.

I should give up trying to recollect anything about this Hijack series. As people describe bits, I remember bits of the bits but hardly any visual memories have come back. The SAS task I remember as a table in a bare room. I can remember Victorrr's hair cut, John's ears, and the racing car something. Gosh, it made a big impression on me!

I didn't like the idea of celebs interfering and stealing the limelight so can't have absorbed it much. I like BB to be about the housemates. Thanks very much for trying to get me brains into gear though wonkeydonkey. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourite was Amy, the 'installation' artist.
    I enjoyed the 'everyone annoy Jay' minitask. I wish I could remember it better. Correct me if I am wrong but weren't they doing a fashion design task and everyone started extravagantly praising other people and putting his drawing down? There was other stuff, but it was all done with good humour and Jay took it well.

amy was lovely. i enjoyed "hijack" sooo much. emilia flirting with jeremy while victor fumed :D