Options

Anyone else hate this mild weather now

dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
Hello does anyone else hate this warmer weather i cant stand it my room gets too hot with PS3 running :mad:

Comments

• Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing summer is not going to be top of your "look forward to" list.
  • Options
    ThinWhitePukeThinWhitePuke Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Well you could try turning the radiator off or the heating down

We are hardly in a heatwave it is +6 out there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The heating is switched off south west uk is 10c,and some people dont like the hot weather .Might come as a shock but being all hot and sweaty is not nice . They say it will get cold soon
  • Options
    TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    9C in NI. I like it. :)
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dean wells wrote: »
    Hello does anyone else hate this warmer weather i cant stand it my room gets too hot with PS3 running :mad:

Nope, I like it. Perhaps you should run an extension cable and sit in the garden in Bermuda shorts and Panama hat.
  • Options
    david16david16 Posts: 14,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    +3C right now in Central Scotland. Not exactly mild.

Regular +10C's, +11C's and +12C's even in Scotland and seeing no sun for days and weeks on end 2006/7 winter was horrific.

I recall the time when the BBC weather forecasters pulled some weird faces when they had to show a single figure temperature during the daytime at this time of year.

And Carol kirkwood in the BBC Breakfast saying it was freezing when she was doing the forecast outdoors and it was +7C about 3 years ago was really embarassing.

the BBC weather forecasters have no idea of what cold and mild are really like.

And average? You go outside and it's +6C (no thermometers used), you don't say "that feels average", you just know it's not cold, but it's not particularlly mild either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when it does get to summer and its between 21-26c with 100% humidity its so draining.I mean i went on holiday one year to Tenneriffe and it was 26c one day but humidity was around 75% .Yeah its hotter abroad but less humidity makes it nice :)
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    TheBilly wrote: »
    9C in NI. I like it. :)

Agree. After 12 days having to plod through 4 inches of snow uphill to get out of my cul de sac I'm not complaining !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jmclaugh wrote: »
    Nope, I like it. Perhaps you should run an extension cable and sit in the garden in Bermuda shorts and Panama hat.

No need to be sarcastic at all
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit misty and murky, but otherwise I've no complaints. At least it's easy to walk on the pavements now.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people are never happy.

Too cold
    Too hot
    Too mild
    :(
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

try open a window :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you mad?...... what sort of a stupid question is that op?..... :confused:
  • Options
    ALAN306ALAN306 Posts: 387
    Forum Member

And here was me thinking the OP was an attempt at sarcasm
  • Options
    jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was a practical solution to your rather silly problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    window wide open its just not cold outside,the winters so much better you can wrap up to keep warm put heating on,in the summer your all sweaty/hot and bothered you just cant cool down enough
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too damp and murky, I prefer higher pressure weather which means it is dry, clear and cold.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jmclaugh wrote: »
    It was a practical solution to your rather silly problem.

Right so siting outside in shorts and a hat with drizzly rain is practical? Yeah ok ,i wish if if it did rain it actually rains heavy rather than drizzly/overcast rubbish
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the fact that I've had to turn my heating down and therefore reduced the next bill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Achtung! wrote: »
    It's too damp and murky, I prefer higher pressure weather which means it is dry, clear and cold.

yeah i see what you mean dry/clear ,crisp sunny winters days are the best :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its nice to be sat downstairs, without having to curl up in my jumper, hoodie, and 2x Blankets just to keep warm.
    I'm sure the Elderley and those vulnerable to Cold are also welcoming the slightly milder conditions aswell.
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's only +2 here so hardly warm.

I'm one who doesn't like it too hot or too cold, anything around 16C suits me fine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    most of you dont have games consoles,tv etc that had extra heat to the room you must all sit there doing crosswords all day ,i mean this in good spirit not a moan so sorry if it seem that way ;)
  • Options
    solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of you dont have games consoles,tv etc that had extra heat to the room you must all sit there doing crosswords all day ,i mean this in good spirit not a moan so sorry if it seem that way ;)

I sense you may be losing the crowd here.
  • Options
    tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is another suckers gap

cold will return next week

get ready
This discussion has been closed.