Options

Celeb Boutique

Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
Forum Member
Hello

Has anyone ever bought anything from this website?
Im looking for a dress and ive seen a couple that i like but im unsure about their sizing and what they are like with returns.

One particular dress ive seen is in the sale but on their website it says sale items cannot be returned. Surely that isnt right?? Isnt there some kind of long distance selling regulation in place that allows you to send something back if its unsuitable?

If going to be spending around £100 on a dress i just want to make sure that the quality's good and if it doesnt fit or doesnt look as good on the website then i can send it back fuss free.
Just looking for some advice. :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    I bought a dress and returned it for a different one. I had no problems with that and they were very helpful, however it wasnt in the sale.
    The customer service were very quick to get back to me though so maybe just send them a message asking?
    They have an ebay store too so have a look for the dress on there and see if the listing mentions returns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great thanks

Will maybe message them.
    How did you find the quality of your dress?

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very good. both i chose were the bandage style and the fabric is nothing like the type you find in highstreet bodycon dresses. its much more like the herve leger dresses they are modelled on, really thick and good quality.

they also come wrapped in tissue paper in a celeb boutique box to keep them in, which i thought was a nice touch.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd never heard of that website but i think I'll be making some purchases soon. Thanks for the link, Harv, it's right up my street! If you know any similar websites (for nice dresses), please do let me know!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd never heard of that website but i think I'll be making some purchases soon. Thanks for the link, Harv, it's right up my street! If you know any similar websites (for nice dresses), please do let me know!

dont you be choosing the ones ive got my eye on!! :D
    If you do make a purchase let me know what you think.