What remakes or sequels do you want?

Comments

• MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The A-Team 2. I thought the first one was a riot.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a carry on film about punk rock.

life of brian 2. lets have some good messiah jokes. st paul sending off letters by carrier pigeon. the christians start out as catfood supply business. that sort of thing ......
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The makers of the Child's Play series are remaking Child's Play.

I just want that to come out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been in development hell for a while - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455856/combined

Thats a shame,it would have been good to see an updated version,i thought the original was just great.
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2061 a space odyssey 3. now feasible with all that cgi stuff ......

and another Dune film? several books in the serries .......

popeye reloaded, from pixar.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for bumping but what about

Enemy of the state ?
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see....

Vertigo 3d
    Birds 3d

A remake of league of extraordinary gentelman that deviates from the comics, but keeps the spirit of them. Set in a shared fiction universe based on 90 years of Warner brother films.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remake:

Westworld
    As suggested, The Running Man but faithful to the book not a remake of the Arnold version
    Logan's Run

Sequels:

Jurassic Park but a full on 15/18 rated non-family friendly version
  • Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A sequel to 'The Color of Money', which was itself a belated sequel to 'The Hustler'. This time Tom Cruise as Vincent would be the veteran pool player looking to make a comeback. John Turturro could return as Julian.

It could be great!
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remakes:

Alone in the Dark (possibly the worst game adaptation in all time.)

The Razor's Edge
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a fun debate with a friend (who didn't realise the actual ending was at the start of the film), so here's my nomination:

A sequel to Quadrophenia.

Just imagine: Jimmy, 35 years later. What his life would be like now? What if the story begins when he bumps into someone like Ace? :D

Or is that too horrifying? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see a true cinematic sequel to Midnight Run . We simply have to see John Ashton again as Marvin Dorfler before its too late :)

One of my favourite films
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a revival of the carry on series.....

I just call it carry on again. Strip the idea back to basics, It'd be about a couple of young guys and a couple of girls out in blackpool for a weekend out.

A lot of the jokes I'd be about the guys trying to sneak the girls
    Back into there b&b, run by a prudish middle age couple.

I'd try and capture the feel of the McGill postcards, but with fresh new writers.

Cast in my head, harry hill, Peter Kay, bill baily, Leslie Phillips, barbra winsor, Simon pegg, Milton jones, Jo brand, Jimmy Carr, Kelly brooke,
  • JackappleJackapple Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what I DONT want is Ridley Scott to do this sequel/prequel or whatever its is of BLADE RUNNER

I'd be happy to see what Duncan Jones could do with it but not Ridley, he is completely past it.
  • metanoiametanoia Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see a third Matrix film, would be nice for them to finish the story they've wonderfully created in the first two films.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    metanoia wrote: »
    I'd like to see a third Matrix film, would be nice for them to finish the story they've wonderfully created in the first two films.

:confused:

There are 3 matrix films already , The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions

So I think you mean a fourth movie :D

Matrix 2 and 3 were awful films :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Django 2, bring it on!
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    :confused:

There are 3 matrix films already , The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions

So I think you mean a fourth movie :D

Matrix 2 and 3 were awful films :o

I presume he means a third sequel. As the matrix 2 is the first sequel the matrix 3 is the second sequel.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rawhead Rex. Remade with a better monster, a decent budget and directed by someone with more of a feel for horror.
    The existing version has one good actor (David Dukes) and one great scene, where Rawhead bursts from his grave.
    Also keep the scene where he pees on the vicar.:)
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remakes -

Basket Case.
    Misery.
    Little Rascals.
    Little Criminals.
    They Live.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A remake of The Running Man and The Monster Squad would be good. I wouldn't mind a sequel to Zombieland.

There is a television series based off of Zombieland being made right now! I think there is a pilot online somewhere too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    I would say Transformers, if you wrestled it off Michael Bay, made it an animation again and gave it to a writer with talent it could be interesting. As it is, it's shit...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    There is a television series based off of Zombieland being made right now! I think there is a pilot online somewhere too.

That would be awesome!! I've watched that movie so many times... :)
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Too late for the original cast now but I've always wanted to see a sequel to Where Eagles Dare. Another movie crying out for a sequel is Master and Commander.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭