Judge Rinder

Comments

• JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume the new series starts in January?
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JordyD wrote: »
    I assume the new series starts in January?

Yes I believe so
  • zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    When does it actually start ??
    Series 2 starts on January 5th at 2pm.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An episode from next monday 22nd dec.
  • zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    An episode from next monday 22nd dec.
    A repeat! The new series starts on Monday 5th January.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He was definitely a rubbish photographer. The photos of the Bridge and Groom outside the pub looked superimposed.

Definitely no cut off heads or people in the background.

I do think she put the water works on though.
  • epsomepsom Posts: 4,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was definitely a rubbish photographer. The photos of the Bridge and Groom outside the pub looked superimposed.

Definitely no cut off heads or people in the background.

I do think she put the water works on though.
    Yes agree but the camp overacting by Rinder on this case and the following Car dispute case, was annoying. If this episode is representative of the series I do not think I could watch it regularly. Rinder is not a patch on Judge Judy! :D
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,581
    Forum Member
    Came across this whilst trawling the programs, just saw the car bit. Loved the guy at the end telling it like it is. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG what a manipulative biatch.

I don't care if he did treat her badly, she abused the court system by saying those things to him infront of the camera.

Very nasty.

I hope this guy doesn't have any bunnies around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh come on, why does the Dog Trainer think he doesn't owe the money back?

rolleyes

He has no right to say he doesn't offer any refund at all.
  • BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just discovered this - he's our very own Judge Judy!

I love it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigDuck wrote: »
    Just discovered this - he's our very own Judge Judy!

I love it!

Not quite. Judge Judy, on her worst day, would run rings around him, on his best day.

But I do love the show though!
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    JordyD wrote: »
    Not quite. Judge Judy, on her worst day, would run rings around him, on his best day.

But I do love the show though!

I find his camp expressions and effete manner rather tiring after a time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The set definitely needs warming up. It's too cold and dark.
  • Bernard_Doyle1Bernard_Doyle1 Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I went last month to the filming of an episode. It was hilarious. We were there for 3 and a half hours for a 1hr show so it will be interesting to see what was edited out. But Judge Rinder was very nice and came over to the audience and chatted with us all
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Only watch this occasionally but have enjoyed the judges reactions to the bingo and the Anthony worrel thompson pans. Imagine it does get tiresome quite soon though
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 2 ladies (for lack of a better term) on today's show have graced the stage of the Jeremy Kyle show at least twice before. Maybe the JK producers share their mailing list. :-D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Came across this by accident the other week. I had seen previews months ago and thought what a load of crap. I am now obsessed. I watch it every morning and it's one of the best highlights of my day through what has been a disappointing christmas selection of films and tv shows. It's so funny, a bit silly but a nice harmless watch.

The episode with the mother and daughter had my sides and ribs in agony. It was so pathetic why they were there and the mother's behaviour was childish.

"i can smell a lie like a fart in a lift"
    Genius
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Judge Rinder mentions the 3 strikes and out rule today.

I totally agree with this, can't stand when the people interrupt him like they don't understand how to act in court, even if it isn't a real court.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not know why people continually interrupt Judges. It does infuriate me, and when the defendant and plantiff pull faces and make sly remarks. It doesn't help your case at all.

Although the top one has to be when they fail to present any evidence of their claims. The women from south africa would of won her case if she had it. Anyone with a brain knows you can't go into court and sprout claims you can't back up.
  • HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Judge Rinder mentions the 3 strikes and out rule today.

I totally agree with this, can't stand when the people interrupt him like they don't understand how to act in court, even if it isn't a real court.

Neither is he a real judge but it's a bit of fun. Isn't one of the 'heavies' you sometimes see in the background the same one you see on the Jeremy Vile show. Of course in the Judge Rinder programme he's properly suited and to the terrrible tattoos are not visible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    Neither is he a real judge but it's a bit of fun. Isn't one of the 'heavies' you sometimes see in the background the same one you see on the Jeremy Vile show. Of course in the Judge Rinder programme he's properly suited and to the terrrible tattoos are not visible.

I believe Jeremy Kyle and Rinder do share some of the same employees. Graham works behind the scenes on Rinder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »

I know but it annoys me when it happens on Judge Judy too.

They are told again and again to effectively 'Shut the F up', yet they keep talking.

It should be used as a test to see who goes on the 'B' Ark.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Jeremy Kyle and Rinder do share some of the same employees. Graham works behind the scenes on Rinder.

Yes, JK, and JR share the same studio and facilities. A lot of the same team are in place. Maybe they could do a special some day with Jeremy and Rinder swapping roles :D
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New series on now :D