Chuck Season 4 starts on Living 14/10

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
Forum Member
✭✭
For those who dont already know.

Not sure if its in HD on Living HD, digiguide says no but thats not always correct.

Comments

• LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Living?! Did Sky hire some Channel 4 programme schedulers?

Surely Chuck is more Sky One material?
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,699
    Forum Member
    Holy Cr*p! I thought this was bogus for sure, but no....
    DRAMA: Chuck
    On: LIVING (109)
    Date: Thursday 14th October 2010 (starting in 12 days)
    Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

Chuck Versus the Anniversary. Series 4, episode 1.
    Chuck and Morgan go in search of Chuck's long-lost mother. Casey and Sarah hunt down a Russian operative.
    (3 Star)

Director: Robert Duncan McNeill
    Starring: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Scott Krinsky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide. Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Have to say though that it's great we're getting it so soon :D

However, I do feel for those fans of the show who only have Freeview who will now never see this programme again :(:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holy Cr*p! I thought this was bogus for sure, but no....

Why would I write something bogus, waste my time writing it and everyones else time reading it, maybe you should go check things out before writing crap like this.
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the question is simply how long can yhey keep the episodes going . its always a problem when yu start moveing into 4th and 5th series rarely a show last that long. (flashgordon one series (yet brilliant)and now ghost wisperior (she has moved on after the plug been pulled).
    i reckon the 5th will be it ,assumeing they makeing a 5th series. One series i could not fathom why "no 2nd serries was "dead like me" which was ,in my fanyastic but also weird at the same time (loved the start where the tiolet ,ends on her head)
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome :D, Chuck is one of my top five programmes glad that we don't have to wait long for the new series.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really pleased about this and hope it's in HD.

With the way S3 is shaping up to end, I'd have almost certainly downloaded the first episode of S4 just to see what happened :)

I'm just glad it's not on a Tuesday as i've got major program clashes on that night ..
  • systemcvsystemcv Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Living?! Did Sky hire some Channel 4 programme schedulers?

Surely Chuck is more Sky One material?

Presumably, this is the start of Sky's clearout of Channel One/Bravo ready for their closure in January
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the question is simply how long can yhey keep the episodes going .

I still think its very funny. Especially now they seem to have dropped that annoying angst from last season.

Long may it reign.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warming wrote: »
    Especially now they seem to have dropped that annoying angst from last season..

I must admit I agree with that actually - the never ending pained expressions from sarah whenever chuck was in the room were getting a bit tedious.
    Forum Member
    Why would I write something bogus, waste my time writing it and everyones else time reading it, maybe you should go check things out before writing crap like this.
    As it happens, I did; hence the rest of my post ;)

Seriously though, would you believe someone if they just came onto a forum and told you that the next season of some show would be a... well before you actually expect it (we're a season behind the US) and b... on a completely different and un-expected channel?

My reaction would have been the same whoever had written it and was not intended to be taken personally.

That said, if I routinely checked the weekly 'programme highlights and schedule' I get from them every week I'd've known and posted about this myself a couple of weeks ago :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be one of a few but I thought Season 3 was brilliant. S4 at the moment is more lighthearted certainly has an S2 feel to it. For those who finish S3 on Channel One next may I just say it's brilliant. S4 is shaping up to be pretty good. This season is also pretty funny
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im watching UK pace and I think Season 3 has been so much better than 2!! It seems to have more structure and storylines, with more people finding out... season 2 seemed to be 22 episodes of nothingness :s
  • Ruth2010Ruth2010 Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I already made a thread about this so why make another one??

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1359471
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruth2010 wrote: »

Because your thread is in "Broadcasting", while this thread is in "Cult"?
  • Ruth2010Ruth2010 Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Matt D wrote: »
    Because your thread is in "Broadcasting", while this thread is in "Cult"?

Same subject though!

Maybe the mods will merge them together
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same subject though!

Same subject, different forum.

I very much doubt that many people at DS who wished to discuss "Chuck" would consider visiting the "Broadcasting" forum. I certainly wouldn't. If I want to discuss "Chuck", I come to the "Cult" forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I created the thread so people will know season 4 starts almost straight after season 3.
    There was no other thread in cult stating this and as others have stated who would ever look in the broadcasting forum for cult TV programs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've seen the trailers already on living, which is a shame since season 3 hasn't ended yet.

kind of negates any potential cliffhangers really, if you've seen them as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jde-tv wrote: »
    Im watching UK pace and I think Season 3 has been so much better than 2!! It seems to have more structure and storylines, with more people finding out... season 2 seemed to be 22 episodes of nothingness :s

Oh come one the Orion arc was amazing
    Forum Member
    Indeed. I have loved S3. That said, I could happily do without all the other "Buymore" bits with those two losers whose names I can't even remember. They really don't do anything for the show at all.

Luckily I never watch anything live so can easily FF through their bits. Makes the show shorter too :)
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. I have loved S3. That said, I could happily do without all the other "Buymore" bits with those two losers whose names I can't even remember. They really don't do anything for the show at all.

Luckily I never watch anything live so can easily FF through their bits. Makes the show shorter too :)

Totally agree, about season 3 enjoyed every episode can't wait to see the finale tomorrow hopefully season 4 will be great as well, as for the two losers Jeff and Lester "Jeffster!" :D.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Same subject, different forum.

I very much doubt that many people at DS who wished to discuss "Chuck" would consider visiting the "Broadcasting" forum. I certainly wouldn't. If I want to discuss "Chuck", I come to the "Cult" forum.
    Didn't even know there was a "Broadcasting" forum :D

Seems a rather vague heading.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    the question is simply how long can yhey keep the episodes going . its always a problem when yu start moveing into 4th and 5th series rarely a show last that long. (flashgordon one series (yet brilliant)and now ghost wisperior (she has moved on after the plug been pulled).
    i reckon the 5th will be it ,assumeing they makeing a 5th series. One series i could not fathom why "no 2nd serries was "dead like me" which was ,in my fanyastic but also weird at the same time (loved the start where the tiolet ,ends on her head)

'Dead like me' did 2 seasons!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    Geez, it's like being in the Dr Who forum, everyone griping and bitching. Chuck's back, just be glad. I am:)
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I wouldn't have a problem if the 4th season was the last, even if it only lasted thirteen episodes.

I love it, it's series linked, I have the box sets, I download it (though that's a lie in case any lawyers are reading) but I'd much rather it ended whilst still stong and not struggled on with wishy washy story lines for another series or two particularly if every year the writers/producers never know whether they should pace out the story line over thirteen episodes or twenty two..

Thankfully it was saved from early termination, and it's had time to tell it's stories. So if they rounded it off and closed it down that would be fine by me.

Sixty seven episodes would be plenty.