Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    They must be worried then..:D

About what though....are the producers faves in trouble? :D
  • GizehGizeh Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never watched a show where the voting wasn't close.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that no-one knew what the votes are like until the lines close?? So why did Dermot say that?

Kinnda gives further credit to the theory that that they can dictate whether it goes to deadlock by knowing who the bottom two are.
  • aussie_dave_gaussie_dave_g Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Dermot should not know the answer to this, so it only smacks of a conspiracy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    They're worried. They're trying to get people to vote for Cher and Rebecca; those two are rumoured to be in the bottom two but for the past month they've been favourites to be in the top 4!
  • MikepMikep Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    I thought that no-one knew what the votes are like until the lines close?? So why did Dermot say that?

Kinnda gives further credit to the theory that that they can dictate whether it goes to deadlock by knowing who the bottom two are.

To encourage people to phone in so they can cream off more £££££££s from the calls - Simples
  • Captain StableCaptain Stable Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic, but earlier this week on the Radio they were running a vote on the listeners fav song, out of a choice of 3 (I think it was live versions).
    Fearne (who was doing it) said something along the lines of: "The voting has been really close, but the winner with 64% of the vote is....."
    I thought "Close?"
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised. I fully expected him to say that it was cut and dried so there was no point in spending any more money voting to save your fave.