More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
Forum Member

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does look odd., maybe its just the way her dress folds. After all, why would she fake it??:confused:
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both links didn't work. I found this one

http://heavenhollywood.com/aint-no-tellin-in-2011/wtf-is-beyonce-faking-her-pregnancy/

I hope link is OK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Yeah, the DS is cockblocking the link, but that one does work thanks :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Oh God that looks strange, I don't even know what to say :o:|:| ...
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    does look odd., maybe its just the way her dress folds. After all, why would she fake it??:confused:

So they can acquire a light skinned baby with 'good' hair :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they can acquire a light skinned baby with 'good' hair :eek:

are you saying that she goes into hiding towards the end of her maternity and basically turns up with an adopted child as she cant have one of her own? but will say its their natural child? :eek:

I dont think she would try to pull that one. Too many ways to get found out? It does look odd but maybe its the dress or photoshopped?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a ruffle or something round the waist of the dress isn't there? You can see it on the sideshot - I think it may be that.

If it bent like that wouldn't it stay bent while she was sitting down?
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    are you saying that she goes into hiding towards the end of her maternity and basically turns up with an adopted child as she cant have one of her own? but will say its their natural child? :eek:

I dont think she would try to pull that one. Too many ways to get found out? It does look odd but maybe its the dress or photoshopped?

I never said she was unable to have a child, but in case it comes out looking like this

http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/images/beyoncesbaby1.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never said she was unable to have a child, but in case it comes out looking like this

http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/images/beyoncesbaby1.jpg

:eek: scary pic, lets hope that she either has a boy or if she has a girl then it has her genes:)
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she is actually pregnant, but not as far along as she says/it seems...so because she wanted to make a big announcement at the VMA's, she wore a prosthetic belly to exaggerate the pregnancy for effect? Then, because she got herself into this...she's going to continue faking it until she 'grows into it'?

Or maybe, they're using a surrogate/adopting for whatever reason and she's going to 'fake it'? Still, that's a very weird move.

If she is faking it, the only way I could see her winning people back is if she says (true or otherwise) that she can't have children and...em...ok, even then it's not really 'explainable'. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Were there not pictures showing her bump in a bikini released shortly after she announced the pregnancy :confused:
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How strange :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Were there not pictures showing her bump in a bikini released shortly after she announced the pregnancy :confused:

^^^ this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she is actually pregnant, but not as far along as she says/it seems...so because she wanted to make a big announcement at the VMA's, she wore a prosthetic belly to exaggerate the pregnancy for effect? Then, because she got herself into this...she's going to continue faking it until she 'grows into it'?

Or maybe, they're using a surrogate/adopting for whatever reason and she's going to 'fake it'? Still, that's a very weird move.

If she is faking it, the only way I could see her winning people back is if she says (true or otherwise) that she can't have children and...em...ok, even then it's not really 'explainable'. :o

But people like to criticise her saying that she isn't a good actress.. but when she is being interviewed about the baby she looks sooo happy- you can't fake that glow..
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    But people like to criticise her saying that she isn't a good actress.. but when she is being interviewed about the baby she looks sooo happy- you can't fake that glow..

Then I guess she is pregnant, but just wearing the belly to keep the bump consistent from the VMA reveal?

Such a weird situation, true or false. :eek:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the swimsuit shot:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201187//293.Beyonce.tg.090711.jpg

and this one was taken the same day...

http://i.med iatake out.com/photo/1315566754c4bc5c3938.jpg
  • Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Beyonce has always been a strange one. I remember people being threatened with law suits for mentioning she is five years older than she claims.

Its all so bizzare.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well this would put these stupid rumours to rest then. Honestly, the lengths some people will go to to bring others down. Accusing someone of faking a pregnancy? Low.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it was just the way her dress crumpled. Why would Beyoncé fake a pregnancy? She'd surely know that she'd be slaughtered by the time the baby was supposed to be here. Unless of course, she was planning to adopt on the quiet. Time will tell, anyway.
  • Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Maybe it was just the way her dress crumpled. Why would Beyoncé fake a pregnancy? She'd surely know that she'd be slaughtered by the time the baby was supposed to be here. Unless of course, she was planning to adopt on the quiet. Time will tell, anyway.

Maybe Jay Z got some bird pregnant and Bey is planning on passing it off as her own?

Stranger things have happened but this is America! :p
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet another possibility: Radaronline says the baby is due in February. That would make her about 5 months pregnant (give or take a couple of weeks). Perhaps she really is pregnant but was wearing an enhancement for publicity purposes or to make the dress drape better. Lots of women are not terribly large at 5 months, so maybe she wants to show off her mommy-to-be status.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these pictures even her? Does anyone recongnise the host seeing as its supposed to be an interview for British TV?
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Are these pictures even her? Does anyone recongnise the host seeing as its supposed to be an interview for British TV?

What about Beyonce? It doesn't look much like her. This whole sequence could be a fake.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Well this would put these stupid rumours to rest then. Honestly, the lengths some people will go to to bring others down. Accusing someone of faking a pregnancy? Low.

I know.

Just why I don't understand and find it all rather sad at the moment.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    British TV, hard to tell who it is our interviewers all wear cowboy hats. :confused: