Options

David - Emmerdale

nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
Forum Member
He's not left has he? Just been on Daily mail and in the article he's ex Emmerdale then in his little bio it's former Emmerdale. I know they screw up nearly everything but to say it twice in one article just makes me curious

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Him and Charley Webb on twitter (i follow them both) have been very cryptic about Matthew's This Morning interview - tomorrow/ day after? And he's announcing some very exciting news? Now, I doubt the line up of DOI is "exciting news"...methinks there's something going on?
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    Him and Charley Webb on twitter (i follow them both) have been very cryptic about Matthew's This Morning interview - tomorrow/ day after? And he's announcing some very exciting news? Now, I doubt the line up of DOI is "exciting news"...methinks there's something going on?

matthew is doing dancing on ice

i thought it was obvious lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    matthew is doing dancing on ice

i thought it was obvious lol

Oh, maybe I just don't find DOI exciting then :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, maybe I just don't find DOI exciting then :)

i dont but i'm sort of a fan of matthew (i dont watch emmerdale no more) so i'm excited for that lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well the article was the doi cast so he's not announcing that which may have been useful to include in my post just realised I didn't
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    Well the article was the doi cast so he's not announcing that which may have been useful to include in my post just realised I didn't

im confused what article are you talking about :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daily Mails list of the doi cast it was at the top of the tv & showbiz bit. Would link it if I had any clue how to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daily Mails list of the doi cast it was at the top of the tv & showbiz bit. Would link it if I had any clue how to

yes ive seen that but was there another article?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no just that one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no just that one

ah lol then yes its about doi