Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone would like to add me, my username is venusflares (not quite the same as my name here). I play every day and try to visit neighbours daily too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not played Tapped Out for a while now. I have 300k just sitting there waiting to be spent but it seems like so much effort to load up the game and set all the characters for their jobs. That's really lazy I know!
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    If you play just now you'll get a few St Patricks day quests, some new buildings and 5 free donuts!

I am even coming to the end of the (free) KrustyLand timeline, so if it wasn't for these friendpoints I probably would have started neglecting the game now too.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to wane somewhat recently too, even in spite of the friendship points. I have completed all the missions, so I have pretty much nothing left to do now. I also have more than enough money to tie me over for when significant new content is actually released, so I don't even need to visit my down to save up for that. I know we were spoiled with new levels in the later part of 2013, but only one new level since New Year has been really annoying. (And the little Valentines and St Patricks Day events haven't really been all that exciting)

I do still have some work to do to make my town nice, and have a nasty little stack of buildings up near the top of my town, but I just can't be bothered to move them. I think having so many characters now just makes it a real chore to set missions. What used to take a minute is now a 10 minute job at times! :p
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Stampy task done, triple money when visiting friends worlds after.

Oh yeah if you've not added me then its private x daily player and daily visits to friends places too.
  • LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    I'm johleth1986, daily player and daily visiter!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guinea pigs is now a thing
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weird guinea pig update?!
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Is the guinea pig thing a tie in with a new episode?
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Awesome
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Is the guinea pig thing a tie in with a new episode?

Next: 25x15 -- The War of Art (Mar/23/2014)

After Lisa’s new pet guinea pig destroys the Simpsons’ living room art, Marge falls in love with a beautiful painting at the Van Houten’s yard sale, which Homer snaps up for 20 bucks.
    But, when Lisa reveals it’s by a famous early 20th century painter and could be worth $100,000, Marge and Homer face a dilemma: split the money with the Van Houtens, or keep the cash as a “cushion” for their kids.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    40 donuts for a tiny guinea pig you can hardly notice??!! Rip off.
  • Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what a new level might make a appearance?

Add me if you want, superdog1984
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My username is mjt317...visit all friends' towns every day!:)
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody know when the St Patrick's Day theme is going to depart? (It is nine days later and the Irish have moved on.)
    Forum Member
    Today but tapped out themes always finish days later than expected
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    i think it said on the site that it finished at some stage yesterday, that if you try to purchase any of the stuff that it isnt there.

The water is still green though because we havent had an actual update to remove it - just had the stuff removed so we cant buy it

I reallly really want new content soon, a level or some sort of big update its been ages
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope we get a new level soon but have a feeling that we won't get anything until the Easter update. Hope I am wrong. It's been ages since we had a level update.

Just doing the basic tasks as they come up at the moment. Not even interested enough to go collecting the friendship point things. Hopefully if we get an Easter update there will be a community element/prize targets that you can contribute too and get your friend points at the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Level 39 is here.

Sanjay $438000
    Manjula 160 donuts

New decorations for Krustyland

New friend point reward - lighthouse
  • Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Level 39 is here.

Sanjay $438000
    Manjula 160 donuts

New decorations for Krustyland

New friend point reward - lighthouse

About time too.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited to find out about the new level... untill I logged on and found out I'd already been levelled up because I'd notched up enough xp since level 38 -_-
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that the new level has finally arrived. I decided to spend out the donuts I'd saved up on Manjula, so there should be quite a bit of new content for me to play through hopefully. :)

Also got to Snowball II on the friend point things today, but to be honest, the remaining prizes just don't interest me that much, so it might be a long while till I get to them..
    Forum Member
    Its annoying as i cant earn friend points for new item as it says i've reached the limit. There was a small update this morning too but nothings changed for me.
    Forum Member
    nice to see krustyland getting a look in.
  • tomvoxxtomvoxx Posts: 2,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    nice to see krustyland getting a look in.

Yes but not really for the better. Getting 5 stars for maximum Krustyland bonus is now much more difficult with the Kitch requirement being massively increased. Got to spend some Krustyland Cash to try and recover the star I lost overnight.