Options

Final scene proves it, Nick is the manipulator and playing games

bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
Forum Member
✭✭✭
with Harry's feelings.

the constant pressure to Tell him feelings, the grabbiing at her, pushing blanket aside to get closer to body. All done hours later in private so No one can see.

harry has been attacked by marc almost nonstop for weeks, nic hasnt stood up for her, not once the Big fricken coward. when the HMs came in, Nick took off and went as far as he could away from harry. We never saw him check on her, not once.

When asked about the relationship, Nick smiles and appears to really enjoy the spotlight. The HMs (helen marc nikki) commenting on how Nick is Sooooo popular is making nick think his Jumpning between jade and harry is a good plotline.

Harry needed quiet time. I'd do the same.

I read here that some people are calling it sulking. If you dont care and just want to relax and be alone, it should be accepted as such.

i could go on, but here in Canada i just watched show and am fuming.

Fricken Nick. I expect the next scene would have been nick crawling in bed, in the dark, demanding Huggies from Mommy jade cause everyone hates Mommy harry and he wants to be popular.

Comments

• Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was disgusted at Nick saying how he was "lost" and the bunker HMs brought him back to himself. Could anyone's nose be browner than Nick's? And his unwillingness to defend Harry, despite his deep one-to-one convo with her earlier. Typical male response to anything involving a woman, "not my fault, SHE did it". He's spineless and obsessed with how he looks to the public.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    with Harry's feelings.

the constant pressure to Tell him feelings, the grabbiing at her, pushing blanket aside to get closer to body. All done hours later in private so No one can see.

harry has been attacked by marc almost nonstop for weeks, nic hasnt stood up for her, not once the Big fricken coward. when the HMs came in, Nick took off and went as far as he could away from harry. We never saw him check on her, not once.

When asked about the relationship, Nick smiles and appears to really enjoy the spotlight. The HMs (helen marc nikki) commenting on how Nick is Sooooo popular is making nick think his Jumpning between jade and harry is a good plotline.

I read here that some people are calling it sulking. If you dont care and just want to relax and be alone, it should be accepted as such.

Fricken Nick. I expect the next scene would have been nick crawling in bed, in the dark, demanding Huggies from Mommy jade cause everyone hates Mommy harry and he wants to be popular.

Spot on post, he even said to Harry the other night i should have stuck up for you more, when Mark was having a go at you,i will start doing that, yet he still hasnt done that. I think the most telling thing is the sly grin's he give's when he is told Harry is using him, it's like he is thinking my plan is working, the exact same thing happened with Jade, when Sarah, the Twin's and Harriet was in there, it was Jade using him for airtime, according to them. You could fold him in half he is that spineless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was disgusted at Nick saying how he was "lost" and the bunker HMs brought him back to himself. Could anyone's nose be browner than Nick's? And his unwillingness to defend Harry, despite his deep one-to-one convo with her earlier. Typical male response to anything involving a woman, "not my fault, SHE did it". He's spineless and obsessed with how he looks to the public.

Most definitely. I feel sorry for him- his nervousness, his lack of confidence, his anxiety, his fear of negative judgement etc- but my sympathy will only stretch so far. He is much too self-absorbed to give consideration to Harry's feelings, and while she was compassionate and caring towards him over his fears when they were in bed together, I suspect his interest in her in the bathroom was for his own benefit/comfort, rather than hers. I am completely confused as to why so many people view her negatively, unless they are basing their opinions purely on Marc's? If anything, Harry is too good for Nick.
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*rolleyes*
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    The way he found her upset in the toilet after he'd been off all night lapping up the sycophantic attention and then tried to burrow his way like a maggot under her dressing gown on a toilet floor summed up the utter rat this guy is.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way he found her upset in the toilet after he'd been off all night lapping up the sycophantic attention and then tried to burrow his way like a maggot under her dressing gown on a toilet floor summed up the utter rat this guy is.

thats what got me the most steamed. No means No, harry was clearly checked out, not interested. So the way he physically got 'in there' with his hands was inappropriate.

i think hes very sexually experienced and his fondling fumbling cuddling has worked many a time. harry knows the scoop i think. She's been playing alone because its fun to play but now shes been targetted by the others and Nick is playing a victim , she needs to Cut him OFF.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I can't stand Harry but this thread is so true. I cannot understand why Harry is getting so much flack for their situation. It's so clear they are both using each other for airtime. I'm a fan of Nick but only because it's obvious to me he's the biggest game player in there. He's even got most of the public fooled. He's so self aware and is constantly narrating his own story lines and talking directly to the public. He first I noticed this was when he was talking about his journey within the first two weeks when he was throwing Jade under the bus.
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nick has made all the running in their relationship - the charge that she is manipulating him doesn't stick for me at all.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    with Harry's feelings.

The BIB was so telling. I'm glad someone else picked up on it. A week ago, Nick would have been tugging his hair out and neuroticising if others slammed his relationship. But he seemed to love the attention this time. He was smiling away. Why? Because the stupid legends told him he's loved outside and they acted like he's poor Adam to Harry's manipulative Eve.

He's got licence to have his cake and eat it now. Ignore Harry when it suits him, cuddle her when he wants, add Nikki to his harem, no difficult choices necessary cos it's all OK with the public.

I guarantee if they'd criticised him, he'd have treated her like she was radioactive.
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched last nights yet, who is he on now, Nikki? Helen?
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree with everything here. He's playing the game extremely well.
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree with this post. I really don't like Nick anymore :(
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad people are now seeing through Nick's façade . I spotted it from Day 1.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so glad people are now seeing through Nick's façade . I spotted it from Day 1.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt with Jade, but can now see that was as much as him as it was her. And the house did then what they've done now, baby him and put all the blame on the woman.

I'm not that fussed about Harry, but I don't see why she's being treated like the devil incarnate over this. What have they done? Had a bit of duvet action and been draped all over each other. She's hardly been manipulating him and plotting nominations with him. They love to make mountains out of mole hills in there.
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick needs some serious BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing from the live crowd to give him a reality check........So does Jack! :D
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick has been such an awful disappointment! I still think he is quite anxious in general; so he gets some sympathy from me for that - but as others have said, that only stretches so far. He's far, far more likeable and warm than Harry, which is probably why he's getting off so lightly. Harry knows this too; she told him in last night's show that she's cold. Nick is a bit of a playa! Initially I thought he had the wit and humour to let him get away with it; but he doesn't. All he does is suckle at Harry or, if she's truly terrifying him with her cold stares, Jade.
  • Options
    AxistAxist Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Are you guys serious? Harry has been leading Nick on all week acting like she's romantically interested in him when clearly she isn't - and obviously Nick has been naive and believed in.

Then DESPITE having this all revealed to him he still went and comforted Harry multiples times because he clearly cares about her.

As for going under the dressing gown, Harry even said earlier she preferred having their heart to hearts under the blanket etc. I don't see how this was an issue.

Also note that Danny, who sees a lot more of their relationship than we do, was encouraging Nick go talk to her etx.
  • Options
    Cletus Van DamnCletus Van Damn Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    He is one of the biggest pussies I have ever seen. A snivelling little rat.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Axist wrote: »
    Are you guys serious? Harry has been leading Nick on all week acting like she's romantically interested in him when clearly she isn't - and obviously Nick has been naive and believed in.

Then DESPITE having this all revealed to him he still went and comforted Harry multiples times because he clearly cares about her.

As for going under the dressing gown, Harry even said earlier she preferred having their heart to hearts under the blanket etc. I don't see how this was an issue.

Also note that Danny, who sees a lot more of their relationship than we do, was encouraging Nick go talk to her etx.

He's not the only one..;-) Plueeze, he's a player of the highest order and a spineless little creep to boot.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anything those two deserve one another girly boy Nick and horrid Harry. They should be locked away to save us all the utter dullness of watching the halfwits, yawnsville!
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Axist wrote: »

Quite. Nick and Danny are the only ones who bother with Harry in that house, without them she'd be totally isolated. They know how to handle her being upset far better than we do...they're with her 24/7.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I gave him the benefit of the doubt with Jade, but can now see that was as much as him as it was her. And the house did then what they've done now, baby him and put all the blame on the woman.

I'm not that fussed about Harry, but I don't see why she's being treated like the devil incarnate over this. What have they done? Had a bit of duvet action and been draped all over each other. She's hardly been manipulating him and plotting nominations with him. They love to make mountains out of mole hills in there.

It's the whole "insecure" act as well. "A girl like you, shouldn't fall in love with a guy like me" type act. The fondling with his hair. The guy is as fishy as day old tuna sashimi stuffed up the sea witch's vagina.
  • Options
    StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is the most manipulative person in there!!!
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really thought I'd found a favourite early this year and was pleased - Nick was the one, witty, insecure, shy, twitchy but with a big heart.

I was wrong.

I find him spinless, cowardly, self-involved, desperate for attention - negative or otherwise - and I think, contrary to how he comes over, he has a big ego.

He's been told Harry's using him and, whether it's true or not (I believe it's half and half, she's using him to a degree but that they are quite similar), he still goes back because it gets him attention from her and from everybody else. Plus I think he's a 19-year-old loving female attention and wanting a shag or some other sexual activity. He's a walking hard-on.

This guy is clever, he may be young but he comes from a background of privilege, has done a few things in his time from some of the things he's said, and he is capable of making his own choices, yet he's so weak that he can't make a decision and stick with it for longer than the words linger in his mouth.

I also think that he things being a Big Brother fan will get him further in the game. No denying he's a fan but he doesn't half mention it a lot, just so that we all know ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I really thought I'd found a favourite early this year and was pleased - Nick was the one, witty, insecure, shy, twitchy but with a big heart.

I was wrong.

I find him spinless, cowardly, self-involved, desperate for attention - negative or otherwise - and I think, contrary to how he comes over, he has a big ego.

He's been told Harry's using him and, whether it's true or not (I believe it's half and half, she's using him to a degree but that they are quite similar), he still goes back because it gets him attention from her and from everybody else. Plus I think he's a 19-year-old loving female attention and wanting a shag or some other sexual activity. He's a walking hard-on.

This guy is clever, he may be young but he comes from a background of privilege, has done a few things in his time from some of the things he's said, and he is capable of making his own choices, yet he's so weak that he can't make a decision and stick with it for longer than the words linger in his mouth.

I also think that he things being a Big Brother fan will get him further in the game. No denying he's a fan but he doesn't half mention it a lot, just so that we all know ;)

Crisp observation, my dear muggins.