Sharon Osbourne's Plastic Surgery

2»

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my opinion her face isn't quite tight enough yet. She's still able to open her mouth.

Shame they couldn't at least have fitted a zip to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I think they overdo the make-up on America's Got Talent. I saw her being interviewed recently and she looks fine. I don't particularly like her, but she does look good.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    I'm with you. I've never understood the obsession with cosmetic surgery. Why not learn to be happy in your own skin and grow older gracefully. Most people with facelifts don't look younger, they just look like older people with oddly strtched skin.

I know. I've seen some people around that really look like they've had face lifts as their skin has looked exactly as you've just described. Once you have one face lift, that's it - it's reversible.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was you watching on a widescreen TV by any chance? AGT isn't filmed in widescreen so will have stretched her even more. She looks fine and hasn't gone for the wind tunnel look yet, its just typical DS overexaggeration.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could afford her surgeon. She looks fantastic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good work IMO.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Did anyone happen to see Mrs O on Jack Osbourne Adrenaline Junkie? If so (and I admit I thought her plastic surgeon did some fantastic work previously) it has to be said she has really overdone the fillers etc this time? It's her lips!
    On AGT I did think it may have been the make up, lights or HD but after having a good look at her with no make up, she really does need to stop having anymore work done.
    We're all going to get old, so why not just accept it and stop worrying about every single line we get along the way.