This Is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread ** 2010 - Part 5 **

SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
Administrator
sofakat wrote: »
I'll have you know I had to look him up in order to describe that mush of his. It's not a face I want to linger over.

I love your description though :D

This thread is a continuation of: This Is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread ** 2010 - Part 4 **

Comments

• MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My post about Dr Pam being anally violated over a potter's wheel lost to the ages...
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Monkseal wrote: »
    My post about Dr Pam being anally violated over a potter's wheel lost to the ages...

Serves you right, I shall be having nightmares thanks to that mental imagary :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,578
    Forum Member
    Damn, I missed the first one post :cry:

Mind you:
    Don't worry, it'll be in her latest Guardian entry.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what it is - gut instinct perhaps - but Matt strikes me as a bit of a manipulative little git.

He's got that innocent, loping, self-consciously grinning, cow hand farmer boy number down pat, but I don't believe it.

I think he actually has a massive ego and thinks he is utterly wonderful. He'd be sooo pissed off if he didn't win: he's worked so hard at his cover character :rolleyes:

His big mistake is thinking that if you are paired with a sexy, leggy, exotic (ok, trashy) pro you've got it in the bag. I mean, what with the gymnastics, the booty shaking and the boy-next-door charm, how can you lose?

I want to watch his face very carefully if Kara makes off with that papier mache, twinkly globe thing.

Oh, how I will laugh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh jolly good! I've had quite enough of her without you messing up my sleep patterns tonight.
    Forum Member
    By the Magic Of The Internet:
    I think on the whole I prefer Chris as a dancer to Gavin, but I enjoy Katya's choreography more than Ola's and by this point their VTs had just acquired so much FUN FUN FUN sludge (Olachops, hobbit, Mrs Jordan, Team Cola) that I found them a slog.

Gavin on the other hand had the only VT the week that didn't make me want to roll my eyes clean out of my skull. Ann and Matt both come across as unpleasant people, Pamela's "oh my daughters are so embarrassed I can't THINK why" (*mimes being anally violated over a potter's wheel by a semi-naked James Jordan*) was painful, Kara and Artem's showmance reached nauseating proportions and Scott veering around all "can't be arsed now, FUN FUN FUN, can't be arsed, BONDY FUN FUN, can't be arsed" was just tragic.
    The big bonus of watching SCD on iPlayer is that you can fast forward through the VTs.
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But they're the best part! How else are you going to find out it's been a difficult week in training but fingers crossed things will come together on the night?
    Forum Member
    Oh, and on the topic of Bad Tranny, did anyone else read: "Pamela gets extra marks for emoting" as "Pamela gets extra marks for vomiting"?

:eek:

Err... just me then?

:o
    Forum Member
    But they're the best part! How else are you going to find out it's been a difficult week in training but fingers crossed things will come together on the night?

Good point, I shall go back right now and watch the VTs.

And Brucie's jokes.

And Tess's comments.

And the other 75% of the show I missed first time round. How could I have deprived myself of The Fun? :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noticed BoD fans unable to let go. Still smarting. Am wondering if I feel for them, but no, I have a heart of stone.

DJ, are you tempted to hurl salt into the wounds?
  • dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote:
    Gavin on the other hand had the only VT the week that didn't make me want to roll my eyes clean out of my skull. Ann and Matt both come across as unpleasant people, Pamela's "oh my daughters are so embarrassed I can't THINK why" (*mimes being anally violated over a potter's wheel by a semi-naked James Jordan*) was painful, Kara and Artem's showmance reached nauseating proportions and Scott veering around all "can't be arsed now, FUN FUN FUN, can't be arsed, BONDY FUN FUN, can't be arsed" was just tragic.

Anyone who thinks Gav is boring should pay more attention to the VTs. Or think why they find performing monkey sounds interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to unappreciate that Tess didn't get the chance to offer a comforting shoulder to Ann (or indeed Anton) in the results show. A shoulder to cry on, once you'd impaled your ear on those spikes.
  • dottigirldottigirl Posts: 2,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm unappreciating:

- Kara is a very pretty girl. Why did hair & make-up make her so ugly on Saturday? I can't watch that routine without saying, 'What have they done?':eek::eek::eek:

(Am I the only one? The hair, the eyes, yuck.)

- the seller on ebay who refuses to provide shoes & a bag because the price was too low, refused to communicate then after I called to explain, yes the contract is still in place, accused me of harassment. WTF???:eek:
  • drbolognaisedrbolognaise Posts: 2,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed BoD fans unable to let go. Still smarting. Am wondering if I feel for them, but no, I have a heart of stone.

You may find salt difficult to get hold of in this weather.

I recommend Lemon Juice for the Widdy Wounds...it gives a nice clean smell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dottigirl wrote: »
    I'm unappreciating:

- Kara is a very pretty girl. Why did hair & make-up make her so ugly on Saturday? I can't watch that routine without saying, 'What have they done?':eek::eek::eek:

- the seller on ebay who refuses to provide shoes & a bag because the price was too low, refused to communicate then after I called to explain, yes the contract is still in place, accused me of harassment. WTF???:eek:
    Oops, report them to Ebay direct, contract therefore you fulfill it or get taken to small claims court. Big hammer job:D

I had a lovely vision then of Tess giving Ann a shoulder to cry on in that dress - that maybe explains whty she wore it! Still doesn't explain why Claud had the Essex Girl look though......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what it is - gut instinct perhaps - but Matt strikes me as a bit of a manipulative little git.

He's got that innocent, loping, self-consciously grinning, cow hand farmer boy number down pat, but I don't believe it.

I think he actually has a massive ego and thinks he is utterly wonderful. He'd be sooo pissed off if he didn't win: he's worked so hard at his cover character :rolleyes:

His big mistake is thinking that if you are paired with a sexy, leggy, exotic (ok, trashy) pro you've got it in the bag. I mean, what with the gymnastics, the booty shaking and the boy-next-door charm, how can you lose?

I want to watch his face very carefully if Kara makes off with that papier mache, twinkly globe thing.

Oh, how I will laugh :D

Sofakat, you've hit the nail on the head as to why I cant like Matt either. I think if Kara does win the glitterball, there should be emergency psychiatrists on standby with straitjackets to prevent a full psychotic meltdown live on air. I'd fear for Kara's life although Artem will defend his damsel to the death Im sure!
    Forum Member
    Moi? :o
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dottigirl wrote: »
    I'm unappreciating:

No, you're not the only one. And it's not only the hair and eyes. Who on earth thought that painting a great maroon splodge up each cheek and on to the temple would enhance her appearance?:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating having to use my alert button again, do the mods do anything at all?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating having to use my alert button again, do the mods do anything at all?

Oh who's been nasty? Rampant druids or a n other?
    Forum Member

Man, that "rampant druids" post was worth all the effort I put into that thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DavidJames wrote: »
    Man, that "rampant druids" post was worth all the effort I put into that thread :D

:p:D:p:D:p

Wasn't it just.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No-one has been nasty. Im just getting irritated by a certain person who uses a certain excuse as to why we are not allowed to disagree with them EVAH and my Pregnancy Rage will no longer ALLOW IT DAMMIT! :mad: :D
    DavidJames wrote: »

That thread was GENIUS. Im calling everyone a Rampant Druid now, they dont understand what I mean but it gives me a lot of Lolz. :)
    Forum Member
    That thread was GENIUS.
    Well, of course.
    Im calling everyone a Rampant Druid now, they dont understand what I mean but it gives me a lot of Lolz. :)
    Unfortunately, I think the thread itself is gone :cry: - doesn't show up in search results, anyway.

EDIT: Aha! Found it...
    bobajot wrote: »
    Rampant druids get a free pass they are after all founder members of society. They are being discriminated against at school on both sexual and religious grounds. The numbers though are tiny at what point should they be given their own lessons Oh and everybody else get them has well. No wonder kids can't read and writ when they leave school
    Genius. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all, I had some work to do/ was in a huff because of BoD and I seem to have missed an entire part of the thread!

Is it just me that's spent all morning singing 'ding dong the witch is dead' to myself?

Only saving grace is the the delectable Gavin didn't get caught in the crossfire. Sofa I'm actually hoping to see the look you describe on Matt's face next week when he leaves and the cute but no dancer Welsh boy stays in :D
This discussion has been closed.