Options

Absolute Scum!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And some people on here oppose the re introduction of the death penalty:rolleyes:

I cannot abide the type of people who carry out a crime like this, and I hate violence even more when it is directed to children, the elderly and animals who are less able to defend themselves.

But killing criminals is not and never has been the answer, if it was then we wouldn't have any criminals as they would have learned in the past, the death penalty never stopped people being murdered.

And however vile they are two wrongs dont make a right, we just need to lock them up for longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Press_Esc wrote: »
    Scum looking for their next 'drug fix' money, as so many of these cases turn out to be. Vile creatures that don't even deserve to be labeled as humans.

Did you actually read the story, it was NOT a robbery, they weren't after anything.

It pisses me off that people assume that all junkies are filth and scum, I have a friend who had a needle stuck in her arm and has been hoked ever since, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met, wouldn't hurt a fly and despite having a terrible upbringing is a very intelligent girl. She's never caused anyone harm, she's never even prostituted herself out to get a fix, I've seen her out and about trying to sell the Big Issue and making pennies, but atleast she isn't hurting anyone to do it.

Why don't you keep your assumptions and generalisations to yourself in future?
  • Options
    dip_transferdip_transfer Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people want Pot Noodle to bring back the Cheese and Tomato flavour too. But what's your point?

My point is Masked men beating up a 76 year old woman deserve to be made examples of by the courts, It's just a shame we don't have the Death penalty, Because i'm all for it in cases like this and others, Just my opinion , and i don't like pot noodles
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    I'm all for the death penalty to be reinstated, but don't you think that executing someone for beating up a granny is slightly over the top?

True, but I think they deserve to have there willies chopped off.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    the death penalty never stopped people being murdered.

Neither does the current system we have in place.
  • Options
    duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a robbery as already mentioned.

The crime is Hamesucken.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And some people on here oppose the re introduction of the death penalty:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm one of them 'some'. It would be misused by the authorities and handed out to a lot of criminals who've committed violence, instead of just those who really are a lost cause and will never feel guilt. There are probably a minority in prison who'll likely fit this description.
  • Options
    mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but I think they deserve to have there willies chopped off.

How timely. The Catholic Castration thread is that way <
  • Options
    Butcher BillButcher Bill Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a robbery as already mentioned.

The crime is Hamesucken.

What a name for a crime!!

First time I've heard that. Cheers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a name for a crime!!

First time I've heard that. Cheers.

It's a doozy isn't it. Very old crime, which is still used on odd occasions today.

Think I used that charge once, for a guy who was given a "seeing to" by a Drugs Gang over an unpaid debt.

Definition: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hamesucken
  • Options
    OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you actually read the story, it was NOT a robbery, they weren't after anything.

It pisses me off that people assume that all junkies are filth and scum, I have a friend who had a needle stuck in her arm and has been hoked ever since, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met, wouldn't hurt a fly and despite having a terrible upbringing is a very intelligent girl. She's never caused anyone harm, she's never even prostituted herself out to get a fix, I've seen her out and about trying to sell the Big Issue and making pennies, but atleast she isn't hurting anyone to do it.

Why don't you keep your assumptions and generalisations to yourself in future?

Don't you DARE go destroying decades of stereotyping, OF COURSE anyone and everyone who has ever taken any illegal drug is a mindless thug who would kill their entire family, Hell, their entire neighborhood, just to get their hands on their next fix, The telly says so,

and, while I am here, isn't it strange, that in lots of cases, it's usually the same 'sort' of people who are the first to shout "bring back the death penalty" for almost anything more serious than double parking, or "bring back the birch" (whipping) or "castrate them with a rusty knife" Oh and, the old reliable , "I bet some bleeding heart do-gooder lefty will be along soon complaining about human rights"

are, quite often the same 'sort' who shout the loudest about the perils of sharia law and how barbaric it is?

You would think they would welcome it?
  • Options
    16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must have had crappy childhoods *cry* *cry* *cry*

Yeah, right, they're scum. End of. We didn't let them down, they let themselves down.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagpipes wrote: »
    You best be jokin'... in fact why would anyone try to make a joke about this?

See post No 4.

What a sick world we live in. :(
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bastards. I hope they suffer for this.

On a sidenote, i really do think that elderly parents shouldnt be left all alone despite being able to look after themselves, staying with relatives is always preferrable and whilst it is appreciated that their childern have their own lives and responsibilities i think its something that should be reflected on. Those of the asian community not all, seem to adopt this principle and whilst scum like this cannot be avoided the thought of an elderly person all alone being treated like this is sickening. Hope the woman mentioned is alright, how awful :mad:
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    I'm all for the death penalty to be reinstated, but don't you think that executing someone for beating up a granny is slightly over the top?

I don't.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't.

There is always that thing of repetence and i guess reformed charachter but not for this.

You have to think of their families too, they didn't do anything wrong they do. To watch their relative die would be awful for the relatives.

Again the death penalty in cases like Barry George where the wrong person (or right, thats debatable!) is sentenced to death for it to be found later that it wasn't them is awful

It's also the easy way out too for them, they should suffer and reflect on what they did, not the easy way out - i know everyone was very opininated on the Shipman suicide.
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's just ridiculously low. Scum doesn't even begin to cover it. Gah - I daren't post any more for fear of hitting a high score on DS bingo. :mad:
  • Options
    kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it's stated it wasn't a robbery I have thought maybe they have terrorised this woman in the past? and she I don't know, called the police on them? or things like that or she stood up for herself so they decided to go round in the night and attack her?

I see alot of people in my town, the younger kids about 15-16 shouting abuse at old people laughing at them because they walk slow or look frail. It's just like, what the hell? They are actually human beings you know! They have feelings and like I said again, just because they're old and frail doesn't mean they're like a different species?! It really annoys me when chavs and small minded people laugh at the older generation because i'd hate for anyone to hurt my grandad!
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Empirical wrote: »
    It wasn't a robbery. Simple. They were obviously angry at her for something they felt she had done to them.

Hmm, perhaps they're assuming robbery wasn't the motive simply because of the way it happened?

It could be that robbery (as opposed to burglary) was the intent but the intruders planned on intimidating the old dear into handing over something specific when she fled?

You hear these stories about how some old dear died with heaps of money, sometimes stuffed under the bed, and perhaps these scumbags figured that this was such a person and they could force her to hand over some theoretical cash?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Hmm, perhaps they're assuming robbery wasn't the motive simply because of the way it happened?

It could be that robbery (as opposed to burglary) was the intent but the intruders planned on intimidating the old dear into handing over something specific when she fled?

You hear these stories about how some old dear died with heaps of money, sometimes stuffed under the bed, and perhaps these scumbags figured that this was such a person and they could force her to hand over some theoretical cash?

No crime of Burglary in Scotland Si_Crewe.

If robbery was the intent, then another Scottish Crime could be applied - namely Stouthrief.

As I said before it certainly sounds more like Hamesucken, which the Fiscal will no doubt just prosecute as Assault.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member

If robbery was the intent, then another Scottish Crime could be applied - namely Stouthrief.

As I said before it certainly sounds more like Hamesucken, which the Fiscal will no doubt just prosecute as Assault.

I was speculating on practical intent rather than legalese TBH.

If you want to burgle somebody's house then chasing the owner out into the street probably isn't a smart move but if, for example, you were hoping to get the owner to admit to having a shoe-box full of money stashed away somewhere then intimidation might play a part.
  • Options
    ubanjodubanjod Posts: 4,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it linked to the stories posted earlier, then maybe there could be other charges. Something like this sounds more like attempted murder.
  • Options
    The VixenThe Vixen Posts: 9,829
    Forum Member
    When the poor lady gets home Cameron's budget will be ready to give her a legalised mugging.